Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloak

VIP Member
Her hair looks wet and makeup looks half done, why hasn’t she got anything on her eyes? They look tiny?

also skirt is too short and the hat looks silly.

Reactions: 4

martaS

VIP Member
I don't hate the style, but her ends look too fried to pull it off nicely. And to make it look nice she will likely fry it even more. The colour is horrible, as always, it's like you can feel how crispy it is through the screen.
Imagine that cut with her natural lovely auburn, she'd look great!
Not even auburn, just a darker blonde would be an improvement

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Agree 100%! If Samantha Cusick is her hairdresser that explains it all! The colour and style are both so wrong for Tanya. I think she should just go to someone else and back to her own colour and cut it until the ends are a bit more healthier.
Suprised she didn't use the lockdowns as an excuse to grow out the blonde and cut it shorter herself when everyone was doing d.i.y trims. Let it recover a bit etc.

Oaklyn

Please can someone DM me the link to her rightmove page?

Has anyone here signed up to her book club? I was wondering what's happening with that because she was asking people to send her their email, and it's supposed to be happening next week. I wonder why she's doing this, is she going to be charging people to attend it? If she gets 100s of people signed up is she going to use it like Reece Witherspoon uses her book club to be a power-player in publishing? I am baffled, and wonder if this is anything to do with her big news and loads of admin she said she had going on. She can't just be so bored that she wants a little book and wine club each month with some followers... there must be a business angle.

QueenBW

VIP Member
I would want this compared to currently successful influencers or at least given a range of what a "good" number of searches is. Cause oit of the millions living in the UK, even more millions living in English speaking countries, and even more who understand English and could therefore follow these guys, 14.8k seems puny. Even Zoe's 49k.

meowmeowmeow3030!!

Chatty Member
I’m torn on the one hand I want to try her terry’s chocolate biscuit because I love choc orange on the other I’m annoyed because why does every biscuit have to be extra, what happened to just your basic biscuit that isn’t the size of a dinner plate and loaded with more chocolate then biscuit dough ratio?

I do enjoy her videos BUT I’d love to see a video of her tired worn out with a dirty house and eating Nutella out of the jar because she doesn’t have the energy to make extra biscuits lol 😂 abit of reality please! or perhaps I’m doing it all wrong??🤔

• Haha

nottouraverageuser

Haven’t read this thread for a while so apologies if it’s already been discussed.
I’m just randomly curious as to what Kate Gowing is up to? Does she still work for T? I know she did something with Authoured which she’s resigned from after it flopped ( along with everything else) Tanya never seems to mention her either 🤷🏽‍♀️

Fhoody

Typical Tanya, jumping on substack that little bit too late after the others to try and sell her lifestyle tips 🙃

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
@QueenBW I hope Kate left because she wanted more than being an assistant to has-been YouTuber and failed wannabe actress.

KYLIE

VIP Member
I barely follow her anymore or the gossip... but of course her make-up line flopped lmao

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I feel like the comment about schools and charities is setting the scene for some kind of upcoming sponsorship, like an NSPCC ambassador or something. Jim did the same thing last year

GM17

Chatty Member
Someone is crying and posting random pictures of Martha in three...two...one

River cafe has become a bit common now all these insta huns keep posting like Laura from Sheerluxe meeting Paul McCartney…. Leave it to the A listers love!

Fhoody

Her idea for a film for schools and charities is admirable but it’s like GCSE drama on steroids - do you reckon she’ll cast herself in the film??

mindlesswaffle

Agree, even the way she speaks and moves her mouth is similar to Anna.
Maybe Tarn is a better actress that we give her credit for?
Didn’t she steal Anna’s cookie recipe? It was a recipe someone else had put on YouTube and Anna adapted. Next thing Tanya is making cookies but the ingredients are exactly the same and they are Tanya’s viral cookies. All this to say I think Tanya might be jealous of Anna.

I came her to say I saw her creme egg cookie video and thought her hair looked dead on the ends and the shade of blonde is terrible. She needs to go back to being brunette.