Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog, I thought Sage was born in October 2022? That would make him 20 months, she says he’s 18 months. Was he a December baby then?
Most of her footage is at least three weeks old, probably more. She might have filmed that bit six weeks ago. You can see when some of those events happened by looking at her instagram posts.

Reactions: 5

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The colour is so bad. It's not even a nice blonde, at least it doesn't suit her at all.
I see Jim Chapman's present wife is starting the going blonde route too 😬

Fhoody

Back view of hair 😩
Oh no the breakage?!?! Or is this where she cut it herself I’m sure she mentioned that in her vlog? Post partum hair loss is the worst (speaking from experience) but you’ve gotta look after your hair not bleach it. Why doesn’t her hair dresser say something!!!!

QueenBW

VIP Member
She's so pretentious.

"It feels like a Classics textbook"... Says the person who didn't even go to uni and who's never read a Classics textbook clearly cause any of us who did wish they were as readable as Jennifer Saint's books.

Screenshot_20240212_181654_Instagram.jpg

And she should get her hormones checked out. The thinning hair along the temples that goes all the way to the middle part of her skull at her age isn't normal. Then again, it might just be that she fried it all.

Screenshot_20240212_181745_Instagram.jpg

And she thinks she's kinda pulling it off 🤣😭

Also, holy filter Batman.

• Wow

Fhoody

Just a thought, but to be honest a company tidying your cupboards, kitchen, pantry etc. sounds really great for someone with (severe) disabilities like myself. I often find myself struggling to tidy it due to various reasons. I have now been able to sort of work something out where I do it over a span of several weeks (a very little corner each time I am able to). So to me it sounds like a great solution for someone with (severe) disabilities but in the end it's people like that who need it the most are also the people who simply can not afford it so in the end these companies can only make money by tidying rich people's houses.
Idk it just makes me a little sad because the idea is quite nice actually. Or even for idk single parents with full time jobs... well, you guys know what I mean right?
100% agree with this - I think that’s why I’m confused about it - it would benefit so many people but it’s immediately out of the people who need it most’s budget,

I get the company needs to advertise but surely many influencers could gift a lot of things to a charity if they like it enough themselves (I was just reading that zoella has accepted two prams on her thread etc).

The image Tanya outwardly projects is one where she has a lot of time to go out (and can afford a nanny/childcare) and obv we don’t know much about her charitable activity but her stories just felt a bit out of touch - she can afford this and is trying to sell an expensive unattainable lifestyle (but here’s her ££££ shopping list aff links guys) and it just comes across tone deaf (IMO). But they are all shopping influencers I guess!

martaS

VIP Member
She needs some tips from J-Law hairdresser, she has luscious long blonde hair but she does get darker roots so it's obviously not natural
1718403275016.png

1718403332387.jpeg

Reactions: 4

Codiaeum

VIP Member
i feel a bit sad for her about that hairstyle. I'm also someone with a larger forehead. Ok, maybe not like hers but definitely on the bigger side. I've a fringe (growing it our right now actually!) and it has never looked as weird as hers, I think whoever cut it did a very bad job accounting for her hairline and can't have shown her how to style it.

Anonmanon

Have I missed what happened to her happy mum happy baby podcast episode? I’m sure she said on her first vlog back that it would be out by the time the vlog went live but not seen her episode but lots of other people?

She’s now an ambassador for M&S beauty. The video popped up on my feed from marks and Spencer’s this morning. Her hair looks terrible in the video

Fhoody

Her substack (the free bit I saw) is her clothing wishlists. On it, some ugly Toteme pointy boots for nearly £700, a boring white t shirt and some really ugly jeans for about £400. Hasn't she got enough clothes?
Imagine paying to subscribe to this, I had a quick read as well and she is regurgitating Alison Bornstein who is being regurgitated by the Anna edit 😂. Tanya’s three words are “classic, lived in and elevated” - yet to see that in her clothes unless a long sleeve top and jeans and learning to wear a scarf is what she means by that

• Haha

anon1405

Chatty Member
She’s mentioned they have a nanny before but she has always wanted to portray (and by association sell products) a certain easy breezy lifestyle even before baby. You can’t win in her profession but it can be really jarring seeing her curated perfect baby!

I have a six month old with no family close and I can’t imagine having the time for all the books, holidays etc, the biggest treat is my partner wfh so I can shower in the mornings 😂😂.
Omg the accuracy - this is my life too! (Except family are close, they’re just not involved cos they don’t like how we do things - *love* that for me!)

• Heart

evoway13

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm thinking the same.What's she selling?

She really seemed so over Youtube that I thought she'd left it behind forever. I got the impression she was sort of embarrassed by her Youtube career. Guess we know she's really given up on the acting, huh.

I can't really see her vlogging again as she's all about privacy these days and won't show HWM or Basil.

Just checked and I'm still subscribed to her on Youtube. 😄
....so am I 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Cloak

VIP Member
Her hair looks wet and makeup looks half done, why hasn’t she got anything on her eyes? They look tiny?

also skirt is too short and the hat looks silly.

martaS

VIP Member
I don't hate the style, but her ends look too fried to pull it off nicely. And to make it look nice she will likely fry it even more. The colour is horrible, as always, it's like you can feel how crispy it is through the screen.
Imagine that cut with her natural lovely auburn, she'd look great!
Not even auburn, just a darker blonde would be an improvement

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Agree 100%! If Samantha Cusick is her hairdresser that explains it all! The colour and style are both so wrong for Tanya. I think she should just go to someone else and back to her own colour and cut it until the ends are a bit more healthier.
Suprised she didn't use the lockdowns as an excuse to grow out the blonde and cut it shorter herself when everyone was doing d.i.y trims. Let it recover a bit etc.

Oaklyn

Please can someone DM me the link to her rightmove page?

Has anyone here signed up to her book club? I was wondering what's happening with that because she was asking people to send her their email, and it's supposed to be happening next week. I wonder why she's doing this, is she going to be charging people to attend it? If she gets 100s of people signed up is she going to use it like Reece Witherspoon uses her book club to be a power-player in publishing? I am baffled, and wonder if this is anything to do with her big news and loads of admin she said she had going on. She can't just be so bored that she wants a little book and wine club each month with some followers... there must be a business angle.