Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Yeah stop over processing but It’s not that bad she needs a wig!
There’s a generation of women now who feel they need extensions and weaves to feel confident. Tanya’s hair looks a bit fucked but not abnormal, she doesn’t need to hide it under a wig imo
I meant more from the angle of going really short if she doesn't like that sort of cut- but of course she doesn't need to, or anyone, that's why I wrote, if it was me, I'd do it.

Reactions: 3

Buntu

I had to come find this thread as soon as I saw her post. 😆 I haven’t kept up with her in a couple of years, I guess acting didn’t go well?
I also rushed right here. WTF?! Are we back in 2014?! Oh, no - Tarn probably just has some shite to sell

IBeingnosey

Wow she’s completely ruined her hair. Just saw a tiktok of her and her hair is soo thin and looks like straw! The top comment was what’s happened to you hair it looks so thin and fragile 😂
The one of her explaining how to wear a scarf 😂?

meredgrave

She probably realised the writing was on the wall when Joe got cast as a recurring character on that series of the lottery drama, whereas she only got 1-2 scenes in a sole episode as a hairdresser.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I had a look on Getty images and she’s at another event tonight..this red outfit would have looked so much nicer with her old chestnut coloured hair

…between this and last nights bun her hair is just not good (the bun is so small I guess as she has fine thin hair which is frazzleeeeed!).

Edit to add: lol RIP my phone battery
View attachment 2612048View attachment 2612054
Woah she must use a lot of filters on her SM 😳
I know this is stating the obvious but it always surprises me.

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
She did seem extra bubbly and since she's no longer in that era of her personality maybe it was indeed a boozy brunch sort of day.
just imagine something like this in the 'brit crew' era - they were super sterile then no? No drinking, no s**, def no dr***
the closest we got was joe sugg slurring his words on his sisters hotel bed post gleam xmas party
were they contractually not allowed to drink in content?
odd cos werent they all gifted at home beer taps?

oddness

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Hahaha that is the type of content we LIVE for here, amazing work @hulahoops

Am I the only one who wonders why, of all styles, Tanya selected this one to copy? I think both of them look like absolute states in most of those outfits, although I am willing to concede maybe Lucy pulls it off by virtue of it being her actual authentic style, so more power to her. But Jesus am I getting old or something, why are they dressing like granddads??!
It's wierd isn't it? I love Lucy Williams' knitwear but her outsized stiff leather jackets and baggy white jeans, with those pointy chisel toed boots just look hideous to me 🤷‍♀️
I think Tanya stopped copying Caro Daur because she became almost exclusively high end fashion like Gucci. Tanya seems to like this cosy cottage core thing now.

lilsky666

Love the little dig she made towards people who don’t meal plan, of course she couldn’t have just shown her own whiteboard without saying that. The only reason Tarn doesn’t end up with food waste is because she only knows how to make vodka pasta x

Victoria212

Her pigheaded decision to remain blond when it washes her out and to barely wear makeup and forego the colorful lipsticks that looked gorgeous on her are partly it.

But yeah she's been looking really gaunt in the face. Wonder if post baby she's keeping the weight down with Ozempic. She certainly has that sunken cheekbones look.
I was also wondering if she's on ozempic. She used to always struggle with her weight, and now, despite having had a baby only just over a year ago, she's thinner than ever! Something doesn't add up.