Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fhoody

Ooof! I wonder if they’ve found somewhere else already and are waiting for theirs to sell before they can make an offer…that’s usually what happens in todays UK market where I live…but equally we aren’t dealing with millions of pounds of housing either. That green patio sends me when they are asking for so much! Get the jet wash on it!

Also do we think Tarn may regret that fringe…already clipped back 💀… she’s at Samantha Cusick having her hair done so wonder if she’s there for a trim or more bleach

Reactions: 3

GM17

Chatty Member
Someone is crying and posting random pictures of Martha in three...two...one

River cafe has become a bit common now all these insta huns keep posting like Laura from Sheerluxe meeting Paul McCartney…. Leave it to the A listers love!

helenhighwater

I was just joking 😂 I got your point. I just feel so old looking at fashion and social media today. Luckily I dont feel the need to follow the trends but I feel hella old some times 😂
Don’t worry - soon you will be old like us gen-xers and you won’t even care ;)

• Haha

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I think she's afraid to go for a short chop as she'd no longer be able to toss it up in a clip or a ponytail and forget it for the day. She'd have to style it more. If only she would go to a proper hairdresser they'd cut it in a shorter style that'd allow her to manage it without heat.
I can understand that, tbh, it's so easy to be able to just throw everything into a bun or ponytail and be done with it, but then again, it's not what she is doing either. I don't know if she tries to style it but the condition of her hair makes all attempts their void or if it just looks like that and she doesn't bother. A good cut, a more maintainable color would do her so much good.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Her and Jim were looking at their sage plant and kept mentioning it, Sarah was filming an laughing. This was a few days after Tanya revealed the name. Very petty.
Ah ok. Silly behaviour but she didn't actually say anything about the baby or his name. Thanks!

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
You can download Google for ios and do the reverse image search - it's come up straight away on my iphone
on iPhone, I just held the image down with my thumb, and this popped up “search image with Google”, which brought up the listing
IMG_7783.jpeg

• Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
This is exactly what she looks like, someone's mum that didn't think she would be getting out of the car having to go into the headmaster's office for a meeting to discuss Sage's behaviour etc.
Plus that hair clip (holding her worst fringe decision ever ) looks like she was in the middle of doing the make up while putting something on the PJ'S.

Nitfey

VIP Member
Sorry but what has happened to her ??!! She used to look so pretty now she looks so gaunt and just awful !!
Oh my Lord....she looks sick. And the hair is just horrible. Why she is doing this to herself 😬

• Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Why is her hand so wierd?

Screenshot_20240124_015336.jpg

And this red socks thing - Anna Edit was banging on about them too. So original.

Passingby

I feel for her in the way I’ve been there 😂😂 I loooooved my blonde hair and thought I’d never go back natural to my brown hair it was long and thick before I coloured it the thing is friends and family kept telling me they liked it!! I didn’t realise they were bleaching it (dumb I realise but never coloured my hair before) then it was so damaged and over processed and I had to dye my hair back brown and literally regrow half a head of hair! For people to say they didn’t like it blonde 😂 needless to say looking back neither did I! Hahahah

Anyway hope she realises before it’s too late! Anyone else wondering if she will return to YouTube? Reckon this is a soft launch to content?

hannah123

VIP Member
I enjoyed her vlog, although I did skip a few parts as it was so long.
Out of the OGs I do find her the most likable.
However, is it her taste in footwear that is bad, or is it mine? I never thought someone could rival Estée for ugly shoes, but Tanya is a contender!
I’ve been seeing loads of the OG YouTubers popping up on my Instagram or YouTube again and so many have ugly shoes. Why are they wearing sandals in 10 degree weather with baggy trousers/jeans and a coat?

• Haha