Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
The blue of that dress looks matchy-matchy with the blue on the Peroni thing in the second picture. Maybe she was given this dress to wear a brand-specific colour and the asking about other dresses was just a call for interaction? The dress isn't very Ascot-worthy.

Reactions: 5

orangehead

VIP Member
I mean I don't love it but I actually think it looks slightly better than her previous hairstyles. Am I going soft ?
I like the style, I hate the colour. She used to have lovely hair, rich colour, shiny, healthy and now it looks like dolly hair.

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
The funniest bit to me is that whenever she's copying these trends she always looks like a Fail meme version of them. Like she just has no natural grace or elegance.
she’s definitely not the ~dainty fae~ she wants to be 😶 can’t say I’m any better in terms of grace 😆

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I mean... if she is so intent on dyeing it, okay. Her natural colour is beautiful, but if she really wants to be blonde, at least make it flattering? The colour doesn't suit her, she looks a bit off with. If the hair at least looked good and she could style it well, it might be something you could look past, but the stringy mess only emphasizes that the whole things doesn't work for her. I hope her hair recovers and doesn't really fall out, but I don't have much hope, tbh.

nottouraverageuser

Weirdly, I saw her name crop up in a Vogue interview about Tom Odell’s wedding (trying to find anything vaguely interesting when he was possibly the dullest ever Table Manners guest) and there is a Kate Gowing thanked as part of the wedding planning team. Could be another person with the same name, but it fits as a career move for her. She doesn’t seem to have any online presence anymore…
Thanks for the pointer. You’re right…..did a bit of digging and found out the owner of the company above *My Beautiful City* is a guy called Robin Scott Lawson. Which I’m sure lots of tattlers will remember. He was a shareholder for Authoured! 😳

• Wow
It's a pet peeve of mine when parents claim their way too young children helped them bake/cook/buy presents/whatever it is. Herb is what, a year and a half? He is 100% incapable of helping, as much as Tanya would like to blame him for that eye sore of a cake.
Herb 😂

• Haha

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
She wanted to be interesting with that dress? She failed, the design is so dated. If it was without the added circle skirt, it would be better.

skoc

I’ve realised more than anything I just hate her shoes! This outfit would have been lovely with a nice pair of heels or even just some platform Converse or anything but these weird things, it makes her look like a child going to his first interview.

Attachments

• Haha

Likkleone

Why didn't she wear a strapless bra/one of those sticky thingies that help up your boobs? From some angles they look like they're hanging about mid torso. Looks painful. Do IT GIRLS not wear bras? She's so silly.

View attachment 2946435
If you haven’t already, go see this post over on IG! The stance? The movement?? The awkwardness??? I’m speechless 🥹

• Haha

Fhoody

If she had the work ethic she could absolutely do this but she seems to think phoning in the same stuff that’s YouTube circa 2018 will do it for her

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Well we know it's in Fulham. You can go on rightmove and fiddle with the filters. It probably won't take you long at all with everything we know because she's shown it.

I will say the area looks great. Wonder where and why they're moving?
I found it quite easily using the price guide. Thanks @Jelly Bean! Wonder where she'll move to? It's a 3 bed, 3 bath so sort of surprised she's moving as the area seems great - maybe it's because she wants a bigger garden.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
You can tell from her roots when her hair is in the bun that she would look so much better if it was dark 😫😫
Swear she doesn't even get #ad #spon haircuts/colour anymore, so why are they not telling her to stop with the blonde

Also, I know she thinks she's too cool to smile now, but I've always thought she's got a really nice smile.
Did she used to see the ghastly Samantha Cusack for her hair too? I can't remember.
Her glossy chestnut hair was so pretty and suited her so much more. This blonde isn't even a nice blonde - it's so yellow.

Dreier89

Why ANYONE would pay someone like her for a fucking newsletter is beyond me. Substack started as an interesting place for diverse thought and opinion, not Tanya bloody Burr waffling on about what amazing croissant she’s eaten lately or what shitty boots she’s buying. My god. People literally pay to be advertised to now? What the fuck
Maybe it would have worked for her like 8 years ago lol

QueenBW

VIP Member
The shoes and red socks just give me middle aged banker vibes, also I dunno if it’s because she wide angles her photos to look thinner but her feet look giant.

Honestly who is asking her for fashion tips and reading her substack. That jacket is over £400 💀. That she has circled back to baking makes me think her new management have told her to buck up.
Clown feet for sure.

I can think of a couple people who could pull off the look she's trying to do and look cool like you're supposed to but, Tanya Burr? Lol no.

• Haha