Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nitfey

VIP Member
anyone else seen this? Take note Taarrrrnn -
Wait but where is the big bowl of food that she pretends to eat as she can eat whatever and be thin...and where is the "I'm into books and movies and I'm an actress going to be a director but being a mom made a stop to it. " 😅😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5

teamilky

We can conclude she definitely emotionally cheated at the very least. But if having a crush/flirting is cheating then Jim was certainly guilty too. Who remembers his assistant Daisy? Or when he grabbed Kate's bum?
I’ve thought that if one of them actually cheated (or wanted to cheat), it was Jim. The way he was with Daisy was so weird, constantly together, didn’t they have sleepovers? Jim’s obsession with watching Tanya and Rhys seemed like he was projecting

QueenBW

VIP Member
how did you find it if you dont mind me asking?
I have a suspicion its near me but wasnt sure...
Well we know it's in Fulham. You can go on rightmove and fiddle with the filters. It probably won't take you long at all with everything we know because she's shown it.

I will say the area looks great. Wonder where and why they're moving?

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Haven’t read this thread for a while so apologies if it’s already been discussed.
I’m just randomly curious as to what Kate Gowing is up to? Does she still work for T? I know she did something with Authoured which she’s resigned from after it flopped ( along with everything else) Tanya never seems to mention her either 🤷🏽‍♀️
Weirdly, I saw her name crop up in a Vogue interview about Tom Odell’s wedding (trying to find anything vaguely interesting when he was possibly the dullest ever Table Manners guest) and there is a Kate Gowing thanked as part of the wedding planning team. Could be another person with the same name, but it fits as a career move for her. She doesn’t seem to have any online presence anymore…

• Wow

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I don't hate the style, but her ends look too fried to pull it off nicely. And to make it look nice she will likely fry it even more. The colour is horrible, as always, it's like you can feel how crispy it is through the screen.
Imagine that cut with her natural lovely auburn, she'd look great!

adviseplz

VIP Member
I wonder at what point her and Jim’s relationship started breaking down? I feel like a lot of what came after was her rebelling against him/being trapped by it all. Kicking off at the backlash. The Rhys stuff, hair change, smoking and drinking, weight loss. She had a bit of a break down I think. All the breaking free of YouTube was intertwined with breaking free from Jim and the sickly sweet, ditsy act, his “Hi best friends” thing. She wasn’t happy to be owned by her fans, agent and Jim anymore.
If you look at her friends they were maturing, living their dreams and becoming successful without having to sell out or owe anything to fans while she was trapped in the wifey, wholesome, good girl role expected to be the person she wa at 21.
I don’t think she’d have ever gone so far from who she was if she hadn’t felt so trapped by it and Jim was a big part of that.
And that probably manifested in ways like the having a go at a journo for calling her a YouTuber mentioned earlier

luckygem

She looks so so bad with a fringe 😓 her forehead is massive but it still suits her a million times more than the dry straw blonde bangs

mg95

VIP Member
her mini primrose hill vlog on instagram reels is so tragic. at least she knows she looks like an egghead.

Was just looking for this thread to say how many Martha/hound comments are on the SheerLuxe video with Tanya!

• Haha

Andyakafrenchie

I much prefer her old face. Her eyebrows now look too harsh and I thought her old imperfect teeth were much cuter as well.
I fell down a rabbit hole earlier and ended up watching this short clip from channel 4. Seeing the huge crowds of teenage girls waiting to meet her I had forgotten just how popular she was at one point. It's maybe not surprising that her and Jim kind of lost themselves a bit. It seemed for a just a couple of years that everything she touched worked out for her.
Jim less so. It felt like he was always floudering and had no directon.
Can’t believe how much Anna has changed

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
Btw wasn't Tanya at one point getting chummy with Ella Purnell, who's now a lead in Prime's Fallout? I bet Tanya thinks she could play an action babe in a post nuclear apocalypse universe too 😂 "Look Mr Hairy Watchman, this could have been me! I should have auditioned!"

• Haha