Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SUPyo

1715098796691.png
1715098836423.png
1715098863331.png

I see this, and I desperately want to hand her a hair tie.

That's not true; I lied. I really want to get some scissors. ✂

And when I'm done with those scissors, I want to snip Sam's license in half.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I found it a tad hypocritical when she talked about her responsibility as a content creator to help the youth of today with the dangers of social media. Is she forgetting the entire period of time she looked emaciated yet kept posting pictures of cake, chocolate and huge plates of food she clearly wasn't eating any of? She wasn't helping the young people then was she?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I wonder if they both talked about the utter car crash that is Niomi at the moment 😂
I did not recognise Marcus at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
She certainly has a very nice, comfortable life but Tanya is one YouTuber (influencer/author/whatever) that I find it hard to begrudge because I can’t help but respect her for getting away from Earthworm Jim without having children with him. I’m not even mad about the acting phase as it was a source of absolute comedy gold (best sellahhhh) and she seemed to genuinely want to do it, she gave it a bash, she was awful at it, hey ho 🤷🏻‍♀️ while I don’t doubt she’s coming back to YT for the money I kind of understood her reasoning that she wants to do some longer content. I personally like that kind of stuff to have on in the background while I’m cleaning or whatever, over the v short reels and tiktoks. Anyway she seems to have rebuilt a nice life, not too easy after a (very public) marriage split. I’ve no intention of paying for her substack, I never bought any of her makeup or books or anything like that but i quite like her vlogs and there’s definitely worse than her online.

• Heart

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Jim looks like a lizard and I will not be deterred on that.

Any woman is better off without him.

• Haha
  • Heart

adviseplz

VIP Member
To spend so much money on a kitchen refit, and not include a power socket in the island is really poor.

I feel like, as she went to take this photo she thought 'this kitchen doesn't look messy enough', so she just did the first thing she thought of..... move the saucepan... but where? ontop of the extension cord 💡

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
I think it likely that she associates the hair colour with the old “Jim & Tanya” that she wants to distance herself from. I don’t think it needs to go as far as personality disorder. In the same way none of us would want the hair do we had at 19, particularly if we don’t identify with that person, or feel embarrassed or damaged by that era.

I don’t think she’s trying to be something she’s not, this is just who she is now. You don’t have to be good at something to be it. She’s a divorced, mother who lives in London, has wealth and an interest in art, food, wine and fashion. It’s be weird if she reverted to her school leaver from Norwich, shops in miss selfridge and Superdrug, eats meal deals from Tesco and reads chick lit style. The interim Gleam Tanya was a character designed to be relatable.

The hair is awful but if that’s what she identifies with, what can you do. I think the fringe was an attempt to fix it, it’s not worked. Hopefully she’ll find another solution if she’s not happy with it, if she is, who are we to judge? Plenty of people have awful hair by conventional standards.
Hopefully she starts identifying with regular trims and deep conditioning masks soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

martaS

VIP Member
Hello, and welcome to Tanya's thread number #17. It took just under a year, which just shows how boring Tanya's become. (For comparison, as they were quite close at their height of fame (as close as two YouTubers can be) - Niomi Smart's thread count is currently at 70, who knew it would come to it?).

Title courtesy of @jayne2240 and @MiraZol - I thought it would be funny to combine the two, and it has a nice rhyme to it.

1699008423714.png

Recap:
There isn't much to recap. Tanya had a baby, didn't name him Bogdan despite the hopes and wishes of practically everyone here. The bairn is a boy and is called Sage Gabriel, and just turned one on Halloween.
Tanya continues to romanticise bland fashion, basic bitch outfits and weekend breaks away. (What does she need the breaks from, is yet to be established).
After confirming a few months ago that she was building a new team to help with her makeup brand Authored, Authored has now disappeared from IG :oops:
Tanya's ex Jimbo Chapman and his wife continue to make snide comments about Tanya every now and then and allude to Tanya being unfaithful to Jim when they were still married.

Martha, beloved sausage dog, which Tanya and Jim got together, is apparently alive and well and living her bestest life in Norfolk, as confirmed by Tanya's sister in law Sam Chapman.
https://tattle.life/threads/sam-nic-chapman-2-moan-brag-but-this-is-not-an-ad.20029/post-10499572

I think that's all- it's been a very boring bland Tanya year - but feel free to add if I missed something 👀

• Wow

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
I definitely want a 'how to dress for a wedding' reel from someone who says they've only ever liked one outfit they've worn to one 👍

• Haha

xits_jjx

VIP Member
Sam came on here and confirmed the dog had a new owner ages ago, idk why people are even still so obsessed over Martha. Better for her to be with owners who want her tbh, and if Jim wanted her that badly she’d have never been left with Tanya to begin with

• Heart

oshare

VIP Member
Just a thought, but to be honest a company tidying your cupboards, kitchen, pantry etc. sounds really great for someone with (severe) disabilities like myself. I often find myself struggling to tidy it due to various reasons. I have now been able to sort of work something out where I do it over a span of several weeks (a very little corner each time I am able to). So to me it sounds like a great solution for someone with (severe) disabilities but in the end it's people like that who need it the most are also the people who simply can not afford it so in the end these companies can only make money by tidying rich people's houses.
Idk it just makes me a little sad because the idea is quite nice actually. Or even for idk single parents with full time jobs... well, you guys know what I mean right?

• Heart

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Someone mentioned this on the previous thread, but I’ll say it too, the way she stands in every single outfit video and photo is soooo annoying, it’s like she’s terrified of her legs touching, goodness forbid someone sees she doesn’t have a thigh gap…

even after she sets up her phone to record, she walks backwards with her legs spread wide apart and then immediately stands like this 🕺🏻👯‍♀️ it just draws attention to her insecurity about it

Like who walks with their legs spread out like that
2BA22205-5AAF-422A-A9EA-6CE83F2351E8.jpeg

• Haha