Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newaroundhere123

how can she be a speaker?? the 30 seconds of her affected accent on stories is unbearable, could you imagine more 🥴 and what could she possibly have to say??? Also, totally read that as her 'confidence' goes from strength to strength, which it does but I'm not sure why?? her career however, no.

Reactions: 6

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Hm I don’t hate the red suit, but it would have needed a better fit and the fabric is obviously nothing you can sit in. Give her her auburn back and she’d look quite nice. Not „goals“ (ffs what is that even) but relatable. A young mother in her thirties going to an event, nothing wrong with that.

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Just had a peek...why on earth didn't they pressure wash the patio 😭

View attachment 2865390
Because it's all that's left from Martha 😭
---
I know. I'm surprised the estate agents didn't advise them to do that.
I bet that courtyard is the stumbling block over it selling. Other houses at the same previous price have quite large gardens (for London).
When she and Jim bought it the patio seemed bigger, but then the people backing onto it built that massive extension which is a huge wall pressed up against the boundary and looming over the courtyard. I bet it barely gets any sun.
It also seemed bigger because the kitchen extension wasn't there yet.

• Haha

myra1409

Chatty Member
Did she actually say something along the lines of, sorry I haven’t been posting as much, lots of exciting things have been happening which we can’t tell you about yet?

But all that’s happened is they’ve put the house on the market and probably gone to some viewings?

(I might be wrong as she only mentioned something exciting happening, perhaps she didn’t imply it had impacted her ALREADY hectic schedule)
To be fair, from her perspective, it makes sense. Moving house is, amongst other things, exciting. And she probably didn't want to announce it yet because people would try and find her current house on Rightmove (oops lol), and because it's really not worth saying anything more until something is definite. I think we associate influencers saying that they're doing something 'exciting' and that they 'can't tell us about yet' with them writing a book, launching a brand or designing merch. But Tanya should know this, and she should choose her words more carefully. When will influencers learn that what happens in their private life, no matter how exciting it is to them, has no impact us? I bet some of her remaining fans - if she has any left - got excited for a second.

• Haha

Imah

Chatty Member
Don’t know if it’s the HD camera but she looks so much older than her insta shots. I know she’s in her mid thirties now so she will have aged from the 25 year old YouTuber but she looks so gaunt

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
If you have an Android phone, download this picture and do a Google Lens search. It's the first property that comes up on RM. Not sure what to do on iPhone though but there are perhaps websites that do a reverse image search?
View attachment 2938816
ty @martaS ❤ I’m so nosy

eta: just had a look and I’m not even gonna lie, I think it’s a beautiful house…I wonder why they decided to sell

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her substack (the free bit I saw) is her clothing wishlists. On it, some ugly Toteme pointy boots for nearly £700, a boring white t shirt and some really ugly jeans for about £400. Hasn't she got enough clothes?

• Sick

pinkmug

VIP Member
I think she did get veneers, at least on the front set. Looks like white-grey tombstones in a row, I don't know why people love these oversized atrocities in their mouths.

Mrs.Scamander

Is it normal for hair to be such a strong part of people's identity?

This is a genuine question; I'm Autistic and hair is a bunch of mostly-dead cells that occasionally become inconvenient and need to be clipped short again. Like fingernails. It seems genuinely bizarre to me that someone would think hair is "who they are" or somehow represents their identity. But does it? Is that how people actually think?

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I’ve realised more than anything I just hate her shoes! This outfit would have been lovely with a nice pair of heels or even just some platform Converse or anything but these weird things, it makes her look like a child going to his first interview.
Yes 😂 they really look like the sort of shoes I wore to my first interview for an office job - sensible, boring and corporate.

And does anyone ever go out more than Tanya for date nights or dinners with girlfriends?

adviseplz

VIP Member
At that time, Samantha Chapman started pixiwoo, then when she gave birth to her second daughter, teamed up with sister Nicola. It started as a side gig until her return, but ended up being a lucrative racket they were all profiteering from. Guess who didn't last at the makeup counter and hopped on the choochoo express to Moneyville, going to extra mile by ripping off the SILs yt moniker, using pixi2woo..? Not a single original idea stems from TanTan Burr-ing.
She couldn’t even come up with her own handle 😆

• Haha

The Downfall of Us All

Just been catching up on the thread after watching her new vlog!

Was there anyone who wasn’t Jim/Sarah who said Tan Tan cheated? I’m not saying she didn’t, but I find it hard to believe unless it came from someone else. I remember reading here when she was close with Rhys after the show but I don’t remember if there was solid proof.
I don’t like Tanya but I don’t like Jim more, and I wouldn’t put it past him to say she cheated just because she became friends with someone of the opposite sex.

Fhoody

I had a look on Getty images and she’s at another event tonight..this red outfit would have looked so much nicer with her old chestnut coloured hair

…between this and last nights bun her hair is just not good (the bun is so small I guess as she has fine thin hair which is frazzleeeeed!).

Edit to add: lol RIP my phone battery
IMG_2558.png
IMG_2557.png

• Wow
  • Haha