Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fhoody

Don't fret Tan. We already know your very exciting secret news.
HTH 🥰

View attachment 2841809
Phew we can all stand down that’s Tanya’s newsletter is out!

I had a quick read and honestly she is writing like TheAnnaEdit in a way (to me) which feels quite embarrassing, the capital letters etc, she may as well say she is having a book “moment”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I mean....she is though right? Doing anything and everything she can to look thinner and longer
I think it’s just the knees of her pants got stretched out and are too baggy 🤣 but yeah she does this stupid ass pose in every.single.photo and video

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Btw wasn't Tanya at one point getting chummy with Ella Purnell, who's now a lead in Prime's Fallout? I bet Tanya thinks she could play an action babe in a post nuclear apocalypse universe too 😂 "Look Mr Hairy Watchman, this could have been me! I should have auditioned!"
Completely, but we have watched endured Disconnect so it'll be a HARD PASS lol.
Between Sam Claflin, Vanessa Kirby, this Ella Purnell girl, Richard Curtis and his poor fragile daughter, Lily James, Maisie Williams, etc. TanTan somehow conviced herself that being in the same room/vicinity as actors/people in the business would be enough to become one herself, the same way she became a youtuber with Sam Chapman around.
Only copying isn't everything, talent is also a must, of which she has none.

mg95

VIP Member
She claims there's no role for her in it. Then again I wonder what kind of role she thinks is right for her, considering she accepted the part in Confidence 🤣
If it's about a kid being bullied online she could very easily play the mother or a teacher lol. But of course not! Even though she's a mother in real life she's far too young and cool and trendy and hip looking to play one in a film! It's been ages but I feel like back in the day we found out she was submitting herself for roles meant for ~20 year olds wasn't she?

dee_mc

VIP Member
I think she's afraid to go for a short chop as she'd no longer be able to toss it up in a clip or a ponytail and forget it for the day. She'd have to style it more. If only she would go to a proper hairdresser they'd cut it in a shorter style that'd allow her to manage it without heat.

KYLIE

VIP Member
I did a tiny bit of work as an outside supplier for something Authored adjacent. Was told there was ‘barely any budget’… Not great look launching a business coming from a very successful independent career…

The social media person was also a random wannabe influencer who was interning for the company as per Linkedin.

• Wow
  • Sad

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
She's so pretentious.

"It feels like a Classics textbook"... Says the person who didn't even go to uni and who's never read a Classics textbook clearly cause any of us who did wish they were as readable as Jennifer Saint's books.

View attachment 2753304

And she should get her hormones checked out. The thinning hair along the temples that goes all the way to the middle part of her skull at her age isn't normal. Then again, it might just be that she fried it all.

View attachment 2753307

And she thinks she's kinda pulling it off 🤣😭

Also, holy filter Batman.
did anyone else think she was a bit drunk in that tiktok?
i know its just a shandy i just think tan is a light weight (no prob with that i am one too) had a few sips then thought f*** it lets mek a bloody tiktok guvnors
and diddly pip there we have the above tiktok
its giving day drinking vibes
again nothing wrong with that just wondering if im the only one?

• Haha

MiraZol

Chatty Member
The newest stories about getting a company in to tidy her cupboards - I don’t know whether to be envious or disgusted 😂
Ikr? If it wasn't Tanya, I'd think that somebody is making a parody of influencers. Though, Tanya IS a parody of an influencer.

• Haha

levitating

nothing in the wiki and havent followed her in forever, is it public knowledge who the father of the baby is? is he in the picture at all?
Yeah Sage’s dad is Tanya’s partner. Called Dan, she’s only just started to refer to him by his name although we’ve known since the beginning 😅

• Haha