Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newaroundhere123

if I stood out in my street doing this the neighbours would be taking the actual piss out of me! also, can't cope with the workload??? of selling lipbalms?? er ok... :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

MiraZol

Chatty Member
I don't like Sarah, I can't warm at all to her (and I've always found Jim cringe asf), but I kind of get why she did what she did in the context of the time she revealed this (with Jim's blessing). People were absolutely hounding her and throwing all sorts of speculative accusations wrapped in objectively vile comments at her while she sat there with a brand new baby.
But by revealing that, she threw her minions at Tanya and they flooded her posts with "cheater" comments. She (Tanya) was already pregnant at the time. Though it wasn't publicly announced yet, I'm sure Sarah knew. So I doubt it was self-defense on her part. She couldn't wait to spill the tea.

• Heart

Codiaeum

VIP Member
You neee a jawline for this kind of cut.
I’m with Tarn from the tribe of the jawline-free people 😂 I’d never be able to pull off a pixie or anything, but I think she could pull off a lob. And in any case, regardless of length, she needs to get closer to her beautiful natural color, that auburn was amazing.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Omg meal planning on a whiteboard, calm down Tanya, don't throw so much brand new information at us all at once!!
😩

Also I never plan meals but I still never end up with food waste? I seriously never throw food away and it never goes off. Just keep an eye on the produce and use up whatever needs to go first? And if you can't eat it fast enough just put it in the freezer? You can still use it for soup, pasta, lasagna, casserole - it's really no big deal. There are also a lot of vegetables that last a long time like I currently have a celeriac root laying around and it's at least 2 months old and still going strong. Like you roughly know how much you eat at some point in your life right? It's not like one week you eat idk 10 kg of veggies and the next week you magically eat 50 kg of veggies right? I understand meal planning is super helpful for a lot of people but even if you don't you really don't have to end up wasting food if you are mindful about what you eat and how much you purchase.
Thank you! I don’t meal plan, but I know multiple things I can cook and don’t shop randomly so it all gets used. I never understood these apparent piles of leftover food some people claim to have every day. You know how much you eat, it seriously doesn’t change by multiple portions every day. Our girl is again basic af here but maybe she wants to break into the wifey organization bubble? Because it’s never been done before, a whiteboard. With words!

• Haha
  • Heart

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I feel the ~I’m so dainty, dragging a big tree~ photo trend was popular on instagram like 3 years ago, but she’s still doing it

• Haha

newaroundhere123

Does Tanya have friends anymore? I saw a clip of Louise Pentland talking about how things in the old Gleam days weren't as shiny behind the scenes and realised that neither Louise nor Fleur follow Tanya. I felt like Tanya always came across as the mean girl of the group but it feels like she's alienated most of her friends over the years. Sometimes it's like you can feel the lonliness through her social media.
Louise alluded to tanya being mean a few times, especially when she was with Jim and he and Louise were pretty chummy, little hinty things about it being awkward etc... I can imagine she's a cow and then plays dumb if she's caught out

• Wow

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I have very fond memories of some GG times. Tanya, Dandan Mansutti mass unfollow over multiple hours when she was about to hit one million,etc….

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Wow she's desperate. YT has moved so far away from what she used to do. What's she going to do now? Awful wardrobe capsules?
---
Also, as a part Italian with a family recipe for tiramisu, hers is a bloody travesty. Double cream? 😵💫 No eggs? Ffs.

1000113404.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It’s still overpriced though! Fulham properties in that area are around £1000/sq ft. So it should sell for around £1.85m at most. It’ll be on the market for years at the price it currently is
I only have an idea from other houses on Rightmove and the estate agent their house is with, and chez Burr definitely is at the higher price for what you get. They'll have to at least pitch it under 2million soon won't they?

Reactions: 7

bbygyel

In all seriousness, why do her eyes look so dead? She dyed her hair blonde like 4 years ago and the light left around that time. It’s like she’s constantly trying to play a character, more famous and elite than she actually is. Wouldn’t you give that up after the first few years, it must be exhausting constantly dimming your light to seem ‘cooler’ and ‘higher’ up the influencer status. Oops.. I mean actor…. She used to be boring anyway but at least in her youtube days she was purely herself, and she was beautiful! Tarn, olaplex your hair and cut the act!
It's genuinely so bizarre how she underwent a complete personality transplant - all her mannerisms and actions are so contrived and awkward. The constant eye fucking and forced smiles she does in her tiktoks and ig stories are so reflexively cringey too. Also it always amuses me how she likes to pretend that being on camera and filming herself isn't something she's used to, like uwu this feels so weird for me hehehe!!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I wonder if they both talked about the utter car crash that is Niomi at the moment 😂
I did not recognise Marcus at all.
I haven’t checked on her in a while because Gummy was making me feel sick 😭 but honestly if I was Tanya I’d bring her up looool

• Haha

mg95

VIP Member
It's crazy to think about it. Like. She got fired from a makeup counter if I recall correctly. Or was it Starbucks? She clearly has always had zero work ethic. If she'd never been on YouTube, what would she even be doing now when she couldn't hold on to entry level jobs? Because for a while she was doing wedding makeup but that partly was a hit because of early YouTube.

I know Jim is the worst and she was lucky to escape him, but she also owes everything she has professionally and materially to Jim. If they had not been dating there's no way Sam and Nic would have set her up with her YouTube account that was a variation of their own name, and given her thousands of initial subscribers for free. She would have never made it without them.
It's funny to remember her roots as we unpack the Sunbeamsjess and Lucy Williams copy cat behaviour. The fact that she didn't even come up with her own channel name just shows how un-original she's always been. She's never not ridden someone else's coattails. I bet there's tons more examples.

oshare

VIP Member
Anyone else seen this ? WOnder what the angry email said about her being called a Youtuber?

Just what we are talking about here isn't it? The cool girl, not wanting to be relatable, not wanting to be known as a YTer. She hit the nail on the head.

littlepup

VIP Member
Per the American Association of Dermatology: "Hair shedding usually peaks about four months after giving birth. By their child's first birthday, most women regain their normal hair growth. If your hair does not regain its normal fullness after one year, you may want to see a dermatologist." Isn't Bogdan a year and a half old now?

Like I wasn't slagging her by saying she should get her hormones checked, I genuinely think she should get a doctor's opinion.
No I didn’t think you were as you did say she should get checked rather than just be mean but just wanted to say it is norma at her age after a baby, and it is hormonal.
The guidance says 6 months but I don’t know many people who’ve experienced that. And it’s 6 months to stop shedding, it’s still got to grow so full fullness isn’t going to happen. There’s the curse of baby hair fuzz for months first. I appreciate it’s anecdotal for me to say it but, it really can take far longer. There are pages and pages on forums and mum groups from women who suffer for a year or two+ some never regaining it and there little anyone can do.

I wasn’t policing.

sephre

I enjoyed her vlog, although I did skip a few parts as it was so long.
Out of the OGs I do find her the most likable.
However, is it her taste in footwear that is bad, or is it mine? I never thought someone could rival Estée for ugly shoes, but Tanya is a contender!