Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlettmine

Gosh, a friend of mine was wearing the same look the other day, ever the shoes were the same, I respectfully said to her that she was looking like a freaking clown. Apparently this is fashion now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
At that time, Samantha Chapman started pixiwoo, then when she gave birth to her second daughter, teamed up with sister Nicola. It started as a side gig until her return, but ended up being a lucrative racket they were all profiteering from. Guess who didn't last at the makeup counter and hopped on the choochoo express to Moneyville, going to extra mile by ripping off the SILs yt moniker, using pixi2woo..? Not a single original idea stems from TanTan Burr-ing.
I sometimes forget she was with Jim lol

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
The (highly lucrative) work she chooses to engage in is selling her followers on her lifestyle and appearance. She promotes the hairdresser who encourages her to walk around like this, looking like a frazzled frisp. Her followers (with their attention/engagement) buy into this, I think it’s valid to critique something that just looks BAD if it’s quite literally being sold to you as aspirational.
Exactly. It’s not like she doesn’t care about her hair and we are criticising it for no reason. She obviously thinks her hair looks good when she uses her “trusty” hair clip to style it. Girl is so delusional and we are just being honest

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I mean....she is though right? Doing anything and everything she can to look thinner and longer
She is looking at a far more healthy sustainable weight here, not as curvy when she was with Jim and not the 00-s skinny when she was divorcing him.

I do wonder what happened to all her tiny clothes from those years, I remember she had vlogs where she would show off all her new clothes and say to camera yes these jeans are a 23 inch waist etc. She would need all new everything, these are from 2019-2021

Screenshot_20240530-172554_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240530-173102_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240530-172730_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240530-173023_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240530-172801_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240530-172639_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick

martaS

VIP Member
Reminds me when MB Brown had a similar haircut a couple of years ago, she must've been like 16/17? Not a good look on a teenager, and even worse on a 3O something years old. At least Millie has thicker hair so it looks less like straw on her 🫣
Screenshot_20240213-174732~2.png

---
It looks SO BAD in the reel she just posted. Her hair is a stringy mess - and that fringe was a really bad idea!
The Reel is so half arsed. Not even half arsed, actually! More like, 5% arsed? She doesn't even say why she had picked those products out of tens available on m&s website. Nor is it included in the description. Are we just supposed to buy something because this actress-wannabe YT-has-been told us so? This actually annoyed me but it's not like I'll stop shopping at Marks because where else will I get my f+ cup bras? 🥲

• Haha

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Sure I’ll get hate for this but does anyone else find all this hair talk sad? That we’ve got to a stage of being so used to seeing extensions and perfection that we want people with thin, bad condition hair to hide it with wigs to make themselves more socially acceptable?
Yeah stop bleaching and making a bad situation worse but maybe she’s got better things to think about. It really doesn’t seem that bad to me.
Who does she need to look better for?
If everyone was piling on that she was too fat and needed to go on a diet or vice versa it’d be more understandable because it’s a health issue but her hair is just hair, it doesn’t affect anything. She could have deficiencies maybe, PP loss, but ultimately having it how it is, cutting it or wearing a wig won’t change that.

I think she’d get criticised if she did wear a wig for being too interested in her looks or portraying unrealistic beauty standards.

This isn’t in defence of Tanya but women everywhere who are made to feel shit about themselves because they don’t look insta perfect.
It always makes me laugh when someone on a gossip forum tries to take the moral high ground 🤣

binlova

VIP Member
I find it hard to estimate the wealth of the BritCrew. Joe Sugg could afford to both have his million pound bachelor pad in London stay empty for years while buying a house with Dianne. Would he have a bigger net worth than Tanya with her multiple book deals, the makeup line (not Authored) that was successful for years and the constant stream of ads on Instagram every day? Niomi was always the least successful by a mile and could comfortably and spontaneously buy a house while living a lifestyle of insane wealth without ever working.

I expect Tarn to go for a much bigger house next, probably around Primrose Hill where all her imaginary actor friends live and she'd have to sell first in that case, I'd assume.
Niomi clearly comes from extreme wealth

The Downfall of Us All

I reckon when they say she cheated, they mean she emotionally cheated with Rhys by liking him as opposed to physically cheated
Does having a crush on someone really count as emotionally cheating or is that just the logic Jim would use? 😅 my husband and I are in a semi open marriage so my views are different lol

I reckon she just had a bit of a crush, but Jim took that and ran with it. He’s the type to have a bruised ego if someone leaves him, it would be a good way to make him look like the victim.

hulahoops

Does Tanya have friends anymore? I saw a clip of Louise Pentland talking about how things in the old Gleam days weren't as shiny behind the scenes and realised that neither Louise nor Fleur follow Tanya. I felt like Tanya always came across as the mean girl of the group but it feels like she's alienated most of her friends over the years. Sometimes it's like you can feel the lonliness through her social media.

SUPyo

😬
1717257413588.png

She should've def stuck to youtube or at least not act like it was suddenly beneath her and alienate those who put her where she was. She went from failed ditzy barista to making a lot of money for a lot of ditzy nothing as one of the og youtubers. And then she thought she could just cross over and be in fake paparazzi DM articles and people outside of her yt following would give a shit about her. Not even people she came up with care or remember her...

Idk if this has been mentioned here (sorry if it has) but The Fellas podcast had Joe Sugg on a couple of weeks ago, and Calfreezy brought up "the hound" incident... and it's kind of hilarious. 😂 😂 "Where's the hound?!"

(start at about 1:14:20)

• Haha

Fhoody

Stick a fork in it, it’s done!

In all seriousness surely there’s a crapload of breakage when it’s this cooked?! Maybe that’s the reason for the fringe? Cover post partum regrowth/bleach breakage? In her Primrose Hill reel she said she had a hair mask in….it did not help.

It’s sad really I liked her previous colour.. she seems really determined to be blonde but either lets a hairdresser butcher it or never has done the maintenance to keep it at least not looking like she ran into a haystack 🥲. The dark eyebrows also don’t help imo.

Fhoody

I know all influencers are copying eachother always, but I’m getting more and more The Anna Edit vibes from Tanya these days, from the substack writing to the styling/outfits and the whole “oh I’m just shopping for forever pieces” attitude (but here’s all my aff links and you’ll only see this “piece” twice at best).

Also why in her baking reels is she wearing the most inappropriate clothing, first the big drapey sleeves, now a white shirt with jumper tied round her shoulders. Is an apron not the one?!