Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
the thing is, if she wanted complete privacy with the house stuff, she shouldn’t even have said anything. It’s so easy for these influencers to keep something hidden, but I think they are addicted to attention and just cannot help themselves. If she didn’t mention anything exciting, nobody would be looking for her house listed for sale! But she’s been trying to tease with “exciting things happening but can’t tell you yet!” Which is so obviously attention-seeking
Yes she's been in the influencer game long enough to know almost everything is discoverable.
When she said exciting things but 'not a baby', we all knew it therefore was personal not a work thing. And other than getting married it had to be moving house.

Reactions: 7

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I'm living for this blast for the past but wonder what she'd think of the fact that she posted a 40+ minute long video bragging about her new life and still her marriage to Jimbo the Worm is the most interesting thing about her to Tattle.
It was so freaking boring 😭

Reactions: 6

Fhoody

Vague life update on stories. Is she getting married? Jimbobs will lose it.
I think they are moving house or something similar as she said she didn’t want to jinx it and she said she wasn’t pregnant. She said it’s why she has been inconsistent of late….I hadnt noticed anything lolz.

The other life update is that she has a love hate relationship with her fringe 🤐.

Gotta drum up engagement somehow hey …the baking videos, style posts and ads aren’t exactly doing numbers.

adviseplz

VIP Member
Agree 100%! If Samantha Cusick is her hairdresser that explains it all! The colour and style are both so wrong for Tanya. I think she should just go to someone else and back to her own colour and cut it until the ends are a bit more healthier.
Plot twist… the real reason she’s come back to YouTube is to find a new sponsored hairdresser

• Haha

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
How can’t she see how bad her hair looks! It looks SO BAD. That’s some worrying high level of denial and delusion. She insists that part of her “job” is beauty and then shows up with hair like this.

myra1409

Chatty Member
I wonder if the fringe has been cut because there was so much breakage? By cutting a fringe, she can at least say that some of the short bits are meant to be that short...

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
This look still baffles me. Ingrid looked so nice and then Tanya's wearing a Primark dress and chucked her hair into a messy plait with a huge black bobble
That's a night out dress not a wedding guest dress. Passive aggressive move from Tanya for sure.

Fhoody

That was a TIME! I was a lurker on the other forum then and @GossWhore you took one for the team. I relent listening to the recording and nearly turning inside out with cringe and you had sat through it irl - a hero 🤣 😂

Mrs.Scamander

Gabriella Lindley (mad as a box of frogs now) said Tanya was a mean girl years ago. Well she didn't say it but she said she was at a Gleam party and that someone was a snooty b*tch, she then did an impersonation and it was spot on Tanya 😂
But like Louise, Gabriella had a problematic love/hate thing with Zoella. So who knows.
Is there a video of this somewhere? Does she say "It's are BEST sellarrr!"?

• Haha

CoconotLoco

It's normally income related I mean I assume she invested her money from her yt days and various projects and collabs over the years to be able to maintain her lifestyle, the acting never took off, she closed her business ventures and can she really live off doing what content and PR stuff for living not really that sustainable long term.

Be interesting to see what she comes back with cause to be honest she just seems really boring now.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just had a peek...why on earth didn't they pressure wash the patio 😭

View attachment 2865390
I know. I'm surprised the estate agents didn't advise them to do that.
I bet that courtyard is the stumbling block over it selling. Other houses at the same previous price have quite large gardens (for London).
When she and Jim bought it the patio seemed bigger, but then the people backing onto it built that massive extension which is a huge wall pressed up against the boundary and looming over the courtyard. I bet it barely gets any sun.

littlepup

VIP Member
And that probably manifested in ways like the having a go at a journo for calling her a YouTuber mentioned earlier
At least she deleted the majority of her YT, just had a look and there’re 40 videos left. I guess most are contractual as they have paid for content by the titles, don’t know about the others. She really committed and must’ve realllyyyyy wanted it gone otherwise she could still make quite a bit of money off the old content.
I’d be pretty fucked off if I sacrificed all the cash and still couldn’t escape the connection 😂

newaroundhere123

how can she be a speaker?? the 30 seconds of her affected accent on stories is unbearable, could you imagine more 🥴 and what could she possibly have to say??? Also, totally read that as her 'confidence' goes from strength to strength, which it does but I'm not sure why?? her career however, no.

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Hm I don’t hate the red suit, but it would have needed a better fit and the fabric is obviously nothing you can sit in. Give her her auburn back and she’d look quite nice. Not „goals“ (ffs what is that even) but relatable. A young mother in her thirties going to an event, nothing wrong with that.