Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I mean I don't love it but I actually think it looks slightly better than her previous hairstyles. Am I going soft ?

Reactions: 8

littlepup

VIP Member
It's a pet peeve of mine when parents claim their way too young children helped them bake/cook/buy presents/whatever it is. Herb is what, a year and a half? He is 100% incapable of helping, as much as Tanya would like to blame him for that eye sore of a cake.
He should be able to add ingredients to the bowl, mix, spread the icing and put smarties on at his age. However, he’s obviously not responsible for that icing or the decoration that looks shit. It’d be cuter and more worthwhile posting if she had have let him.

allthemyths

It doesn't surprise me that she's going back to YouTube. The way she's been using social media in the past few months, a) you could tell she comes from YouTube and b) she is obviously bored.
But what do we reckon she's going for? Bookish content? Baking? Mummy vlogs? Lifestyle???

Fhoody

The shoes and red socks just give me middle aged banker vibes, also I dunno if it’s because she wide angles her photos to look thinner but her feet look giant.

Honestly who is asking her for fashion tips and reading her substack. That jacket is over £400 💀. That she has circled back to baking makes me think her new management have told her to buck up.

martaS

VIP Member
Tanya thinks she's being authentic guys.
I'll let you know when I'm done laughing 😆😆😆
Screenshot_20240213-083909.png

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I’ve said this before but she cares so much about what she’s wearing when the first thing people notice about her is her hideous hair. No one is noticing her outfits

I wonder if she reads on here

QueenBW

VIP Member
I feel the ~I’m so dainty, dragging a big tree~ photo trend was popular on instagram like 3 years ago, but she’s still doing it
The funniest bit to me is that whenever she's copying these trends she always looks like a Fail meme version of them. Like she just has no natural grace or elegance.

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
The dress is gaping at the armholes, not the best look!
1701774462877.png

I think it would actually look nicer if it wasn't floor length?
1701774561823.png

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Post partum hair loss can be absolute killer and take forever to come back. It’s not abnormal and given that she bleaches it I’d image she’d sit on the worse side of suffering with it.
Per the American Association of Dermatology: "Hair shedding usually peaks about four months after giving birth. By their child's first birthday, most women regain their normal hair growth. If your hair does not regain its normal fullness after one year, you may want to see a dermatologist." Isn't Bogdan a year and a half old now?

Like I wasn't slagging her by saying she should get her hormones checked, I genuinely think she should get a doctor's opinion.

GM17

Chatty Member
Don’t know if it’s the HD camera but she looks so much older than her insta shots. I know she’s in her mid thirties now so she will have aged from the 25 year old YouTuber but she looks so gaunt
I think she looks good but her teeth are different or maybe it’s just Invisalign?!

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I would want this compared to currently successful influencers or at least given a range of what a "good" number of searches is. Cause oit of the millions living in the UK, even more millions living in English speaking countries, and even more who understand English and could therefore follow these guys, 14.8k seems puny. Even Zoe's 49k.

I'm not sure how much we can actually read out by those Google searches, tbh. Most people who follow them follow on Social media and won't search for them on google, but directly on Insta or YT. It's still an interesting indicator and probably tells us that apart from that bubble, nobody actually cares all that much for them. Jim being under 10k... I bet if you showed his picture on a random British street and asked if people recognized him, the majority doesn't.

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Are you living under a rock? It's called a "Poppy Deyes", and came into fashion around 2018, and remained a classic ever since!
Few people can pull it off, but our Tan can. She is that good. Always was, and always will be. There it is. Fact.

😆
Poopy Deyes rather.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
ty @martaS ❤ I’m so nosy

eta: just had a look and I’m not even gonna lie, I think it’s a beautiful house…I wonder why they decided to sell
Yes it's a lovely house. I really do think the stumbling block might be the tiny back yard with that massive wall from the house behind looming over it.
When Tanya and Jim bought it that extension wall wasn't there, and their own outside space was bigger before they enlarged the kitchen.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It also seemed bigger because the kitchen extension wasn't there yet.
Oh yes - I'd completely forgotten they had that extension done. How Jim could be bothered to go through that all again with his new house is baffling.
After looking on Rightmove for Tanya's house something, I've realised all London kitchen extensions look identical now.