Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CuppaCha

Outrageous! I don't know why it surprises me - maybe because you'd think that being online for so long, she'd have got a grip of her own style and honed in on it. Instead of a copy paste job.

Imagine being that wealthy without one shred of creativity... in that industry.

Reactions: 9

QueenBW

VIP Member
I think it's possibly too fragile? Looks so thin and fried. She should stop bleaching and have it cut a lil' shorter, she could definitely grow it out from the disaster it is now. I loved it when she had the warm bob, so chic!
View attachment 2595331
View attachment 2595332
And look how terrible it looked as soon as she went blonde!
View attachment 2595334
View attachment 2595338

How can she not see that, is beyond me
Her hair has to be absolutely fried. Bleaching it to that level of blondness is super hard and takes away all natural oils and hydration so you're left with straw.

I don't get how she thinks it looks good either. All I see is a scarecrow hairstyle.

Lionsden

VIP Member
I know her hair has been discussed to death, but she looks like she is wearing a foreign object on her head. She just doesn't have the complexion for that color. She's been blonde so long, I don't understand why she hasn't tried out a more flattering shade along the way. It's not just about the dry straggly ends, her hair looks like it doesn't belong to her.
Oh, and if 90% of my jewelry were gifted, I'd wear everything in the shower too. Those pieces looked tacky as hell, very cheap and garish.

TanyaBurrTerribleHair.jpg

• Haha

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Jim was such a classic neg-er “oh you’re so funny Tanya because you’re stupid” “hahaha, you don’t know that? So funny”

Rhys would only have to be halfway nice to her, I think, for her head to be turned.
So, to conclude Tanya had absolutely horrible taste in men.

Let's hope HWM is a decent person underneath that cap he kept glued to his head 24/7

• Haha

Tired of this crap

I’m a millennial and I don’t find that comment offensive at all! I really don’t like the fashion I see young people wearing at the moment, and would hate to feel like I needed to dress like that.

I do think it’s really hard to find clothes you like after you become a mum though.

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
She also decided to do a 180 and go from the next girl door, bubbly persona to the sullen, self-serious, "It Girl" persona. And it was so obviously fake that no one resonated with it.
yes it was so inauthentic and didn’t suit her at all. I guess she’s still going for it even now

SUPyo

But by revealing that, she threw her minions at Tanya and they flooded her posts with "cheater" comments. She (Tanya) was already pregnant at the time. Though it wasn't publicly announced yet, I'm sure Sarah knew. So I doubt it was self-defense on her part. She couldn't wait to spill the tea.
I don't really have a bone in the game one way or another. I don't care much for either of them, but if I had to pick, I'd prob most invested in Tanya (I'm not invested lol). So take my two cents with all the grains of salt. lol

Sarah's statement is from or before Feb 2022. [This dude here knew before 2 Feb 2022 tiktok.com/@scrolldeep/video/7060107473054633222] Tanya announced her pregnancy in June of 2022, the baby was born on or around Nov 11, 2022, therefore was conceived around Feb 18, if you can believe calculators.
I do get your point, but I really doubt Sarah knew about the pregnancy before or around the conception date. 🤷‍♀️

I don't really know, but I don't think Sarah has, certainly didn't have at the time, minions. If anything it'd be the other way around, seeing as Tarn was the big influencer with 'millions of followers'.
Again, I don't care for Sarah one bit, but I think she was just fed up with the, from her perspective, completely unwarranted abuse she got from Tarn's 'minions' and I think it's fair enough. Did it work, have the vile comments relented?

SUPyo

When ever she talked about her hair I was just agog, she cut it herself as it was so straggly? She lets it air dry in a claw clip so it’s “kinked”??
Oh, but did you know that (ugly) Tortware hair clip is just £27/$36?! 😂😂Times aren't as hard yet, it seems.
1717421001364.png

tortware.com/collections/hair-claws/products/lora-clip-in-moonstone-leopard

• Wow
  • Sick

Mrs.Scamander

Thank you all for your answers!

@oshare I'm so sorry that your beautiful hair suffered from your illness. That sounds really difficult and sad. I hope things will continue getting better for you. And I hope you're finding loads and piles of other beautiful things to appreciate about yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
She looks so much older in her YouTube videos than instagram. I also think she looked healthier when she was younger

She needs to stop using her “trusty claw clip” and putting her hair up for a few minutes then taking it down for kinky hair. It’s doing her no favours. It makes her hair look like it hasn’t been brushed and so stringy. Just dye it brown and do a big chop

orangehead

VIP Member
Thank you! I don’t meal plan, but I know multiple things I can cook and don’t shop randomly so it all gets used. I never understood these apparent piles of leftover food some people claim to have every day. You know how much you eat, it seriously doesn’t change by multiple portions every day. Our girl is again basic af here but maybe she wants to break into the wifey organization bubble? Because it’s never been done before, a whiteboard. With words!
I never meal plan because I might see something I fancy in the shop, there might be offers on or something new but I just look in the trolley before I leave and I quickly check I have sides to go with everything etc and I never waste food, I don’t get to the shop without a meal plan and forget I don’t have six kids and shop wildly for a huge family I don’t have 😂

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Has Authored gone tits up? Sorry, yes I’ve been under a rock 😂
Yes it has!
Well tbh nobody is 100% sure. It dribbled to a halt, then Tanya said something like she was looking for a better team to relaunch it with (charming) and silence ever since.
This must have been about 6 months ago?

She seems to be trying to pivot back to old school influencing again now minus YT. Lots of outfits of the day and what's in my makeup bag. And launching a substack newsletter.