Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fhoody

The Reel is so half arsed. Not even half arsed, actually! More like, 5% arsed? She doesn't even say why she had picked those products out of tens available on m&s website. Nor is it included in the description. Are we just supposed to buy something because this actress-wannabe YT-has-been told us so? This actually annoyed me but it's not like I'll stop shopping at Marks because where else will I get my f+ cup bras? 🥲
It’s such a terrible reel, like she forgot her homework was due that morning. Honestly that she got paid for that knocks me sick! Schlepping the products on her hand including one that looks completely invisible and putting under eye patches on top of a full face of make up including heavy eyeliner. She must think her followers are idiots. I can’t even speak about the hair, it’s beyond saving.

Reactions: 9

martaS

VIP Member
She just doesn't have the body type to be "fashion forward". And I say this as someone who is also busty and short legged. I cannot go around trying what my leggy friends try on and look cool with. It doesn't suit me.
Same. Fashion doesn't favour the short and busty.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yes Martha is happily living on a farm in Norfolk apparently.
I imagine both Tanya and Jim were dicks over that dog using her as a weapon in various ways. They both handled her disappearance appallingly too after she was such a massive feature in their videos.
This was the last time I could see sweet little Martha on her grid - I do hope she has a better life now than she did being popped in the lush filled bath with Tanya

Screenshot_20240530-173043_Instagram.jpg

---
For someone who doesn't have a job and is such a "bookworm", 24 books in one year is shite.
Did she ever attend the Hay on Wye Festival? Or would she only bother turning up as a guest speaker.

Seriously she could be doing a lot in book tok (or even insta) if she was a true bookworm, one book a fortnight - how is she not embarrassed?

Evidently a cheap, lazy cash cash grab, she is a serious reader just as much as she is a serious baker.

Last edited:

adviseplz

VIP Member
That vinted ad really shows her shit acting skills… tilting the head from side to side to decide if you want to keep a hoodie 😆

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Yes Martha is happily living on a farm in Norfolk apparently.
I imagine both Tanya and Jim were dicks over that dog using her as a weapon in various ways. They both handled her disappearance appallingly too after she was such a massive feature in their videos.
I’m still convinced she gave her up thinking she was moving to LA to hit the big time then Covid put the breaks on (and it was too late to get her back if she even wanted to).

melfish

VIP Member
OK, I've never heard of this woman before, but I do not understand what is aspirational or interesting about her??

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Something like this would be better for her hair. But I guess we'll have to wait until the Kate woman she is stalking has it done first.

Screenshot_20240507_181218.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Haven’t watched the vlog yet, but I get her monthly newsletter email and she’s referred to her BF by his name, Dan, when she previously never did, so she must be being more open about their relationship in her YouTube.

Mrs.Scamander

It was during the LA trip that we noticed how Jim was desperately trying to cling onto his marriage with Tanya. I think it was over by this stage but still, he followed her out there and continually referred to her as ‘my wife’. It was really creepy.
I remember this differently-- it seemed to me like they both had a contractual #ad obligation to film "Our house in LA" vlogs. But they timed the trip so that they almost never saw each other, each doing other travel (I think he did Vegas and she was in Florida or something?) so it seemed they were only in the house together for one night. And even then he couldn't stop making digs about how messy she was, how her stuff was everywhere etc.

• Sick

Dreier89

Why is her hand so wierd?

View attachment 2710245

And this red socks thing - Anna Edit was banging on about them too. So original.
Omg please dont hate on all red socks users. I’ve used the same brand of socks for like 15 years. Red mohair wool socks and I hate that influencer’s started wearing red socks!I don’t want to look trendy - or worse: look like someone trying to look trendy lol!! I started using them because I ordered them by mistake but then I realized it was nice to have the same socks for laundry purposes lol!!

• Haha

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Sure I’ll get hate for this but does anyone else find all this hair talk sad? That we’ve got to a stage of being so used to seeing extensions and perfection that we want people with thin, bad condition hair to hide it with wigs to make themselves more socially acceptable?
Yeah stop bleaching and making a bad situation worse but maybe she’s got better things to think about. It really doesn’t seem that bad to me.
Who does she need to look better for?
If everyone was piling on that she was too fat and needed to go on a diet or vice versa it’d be more understandable because it’s a health issue but her hair is just hair, it doesn’t affect anything. She could have deficiencies maybe, PP loss, but ultimately having it how it is, cutting it or wearing a wig won’t change that.

I think she’d get criticised if she did wear a wig for being too interested in her looks or portraying unrealistic beauty standards.

This isn’t in defence of Tanya but women everywhere who are made to feel shit about themselves because they don’t look insta perfect.
It always makes me laugh when someone on a gossip forum tries to take the moral high ground 🤣

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
Imagine being so lame at everything, yet you still prefer to base your style on someone else's without a care in the world for the sheer fact that anyone can recognise the source and call you out day in day out. I had no idea TanTan was this much into very public hardcore S&M.