Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SUPyo

did she always have that lisp ?
I'm pretty sure she's always had a lisp, more or less. Also think that she liked to play it up sometimes because she thought it's cute and ditzy.
She did have invisalign in the past right before she got her veneers, big ass veneers, which altered her speech.

I've found some old videos through the wayback, vlogmas to be precise, and she's making "oathhhhs" (oats) (with her old teeth) for herself and Jim. Knowing how the marriage ended up, it seems glaring now that they were not really getting along.

Reactions: 10

littlepup

VIP Member
The comments on her latest tiktok are hilarious - for anyone who hasn’t seen it, she literally just ties her scarf once and throws one end of it over her shoulder. Groundbreaking 😱View attachment 2683550
People do ask this stuff though. Any influencer wears a basic white T-shirt and you can guarantee there’s questions about where it’s from. It’s madness how they are walking adverts but it’s mad too how people suck it all up and can’t think for themselves.

Fhoody

Can’t wait to see which influencer’s YouTube shes decided to copy. Do we think the first video will be a #AD with clickbait title? I wonder if her new post Gleam management have sat her down about her dire numbers - have you seen her tiktok? It’s like a ghost town.

• Haha

Fhoody

It's a pet peeve of mine when parents claim their way too young children helped them bake/cook/buy presents/whatever it is. Herb is what, a year and a half? He is 100% incapable of helping, as much as Tanya would like to blame him for that eye sore of a cake.
Tanya’s baking talent consists of putting as much sugar and chocolate as a cake will allow then passing it off as a talent for baking

Reactions: 9

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
He is simultaneously the best and the worst thing that's ever happened to her.
Without him (ie his sisters), she'd still be in Norwich, manning a till at Aldi or wherever.
With him, she was a miserable laughing stock.
So accurate. 😂

Even quitting YouTube was both the best and worst thing she ever did.
Quitting was one of the worst decisions because she failed miserably as an actress and insulted her fans in the process. She threw it all away (seemingly) overnight with no plan, and it backfired.
But on the other hand, her youtube channel was already dying out anyway, so she nipped it in the bud. She probably would’ve made it all 10x worse and would’ve just embarrassed herself further if she had documented her identity crisis in vlogs.

Such a conundrum lol.

Last edited:

mindlesswaffle

I think her lisp is much more pronounced in recent years - a change to her teeth maybe?
I was shocked how bad it is in her latest brownie baking reel. I think she has had some teeth work done they look different to me.

I was watching a video where an orthodontist was talking about people getting veneers /composite bonding that doesn’t fit their mouth properly leaving them with a lisp, maybe this is what happened to Tanya.

Also when will she let the blonde dye as it washes her out and her hair looks so frazzled on the ends. If she got a colour analysis I feel like they would say her hair colour doesn’t compliment her features.

pinkmug

VIP Member
I wonder if she'll address why she left/decided to return to YT and maybe even answer her most frequently asked question: What happened to Martha!
If she wants views, she should lay it on thick with the Martha clickbait videos 😂 I think she'll go for the nostalgia of her ex viewers and do an inconsistent job of it. I can't imagine any gen Z or teens willingly watching her long term. Her older viewers have moved on. Random hauls, bad baking videos and twinkly music on half arsed vlogs won't fly like they did in 2014. The trends move so fast now, and the youngsters are ruthless.

• Haha

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I probably will watch her vlogs even though she is boring because that is the kind of boring life I also lead. I just watched it this morning. I've already forgot what was in it. But I'm glad she's back on YouTube as it was sad seeing how nothing her content had become. At least vlogging gives the poor lass something to do 😂
Oh I remember one thing, what the hell is she doing with that crocodile hair clip? She uses it to style her hair? What? Throw it away Tanya, honestly. Do your hair normally. I know you dream of being one of those au natural beachy wave girlies who just wake up looking like a mermaid and don't even have to brush their hair so you're trying to weirdly emulate it by... not drying your hair and sticking it in a clip to 'give it some kinks' (wtf?) but... you're not that girl. Get a blowdryer and a brush.

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
Why didn't she wear a strapless bra/one of those sticky thingies that help up your boobs? From some angles they look like they're hanging about mid torso. Looks painful. Do IT GIRLS not wear bras? She's so silly.

1000111377.jpg

• Haha

November_again

VIP Member
At this point, her one hope for her hair would be to dye it close to her natural color, cut it short, and let it grow untreated for a couple years.

With the way she's going, her hair will fall out in chunks and she'll have bald spots before she's 40.
She's too stubborn to ever go back. Her natural hair was healthy and a pretty color but she's so set on the idea that her newly invented cool girl persona will only work with the damaged and flimsy peroxide mop.

• Sad

Cloak

VIP Member
Oof it really is bad, isn’t it? Is that actually…. After she’s styled it? Why would anyone want to know how she achieved that?

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Haha I have red socks too! I recently bought a super cute variety pack from H&M, some with hearts, some bright pink and also a couple of shades of red (one even has sparkles! lol) - they are adorable and super comfy. I always wear cute, bright, with a print and/or colorful socks because I often feel quite down and idk somehow wearing colorful socks just brightens my day a bit. I know it's a bit silly but I'll take it 🤷‍♀️ but I wear them for myself and I don't wear them as a fashion statement or to look trendy, I wear them because it's fun. I sometimes show them to my family ("look at these new socks do you like them?") but nobody else ever sees them lol. I would never wear them out like Tanya! I would feel like everybody would just stare at my feet all day :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha my partner is exactly the same with socks. All of his socks have the weirdest but funnest patterns; avocado planets, Greggs sausage rolls, squidward from SpongeBob as an ice cream cone, you name it 😭😭 it really does brighten your day and it can be quite the conversation starter when people randomly notice 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

mg95

VIP Member
Do they know each other?
She was friendly with Poppy Jamie during her active influencer days. Poppy and Suki run (ran? does it still exist?) an accessories brand called Pop and Suki. I remember Tanya tagging both of them in posts wearing the camera bag but she was only ever 'friends' with Poppy.

This may have been the only contact with Suki lol

• Haha

QueenBW

VIP Member
I feel for her in a way. Having severe issues like these is so tough. You mentioned the constant body checking she does a couple of times and I can relate to that. During times when I do better the body checking is still always there. I just can't help it, I can't seem to turn it off no matter what. For me it's different from Tanya. I won't mention what I do because I don't want to trigger others. But it's awful, that's all I can say and I feel sad for others who have this issue, too. To me it's sometimes almost addiction-like. You know it's bad for you, you know you shouldn't do it, but you can't help yourself, you *must*.
On the other hand what I don't get is why she's doing it so publicly. Yes, I understand she wants praise, attention, likes, hearts, comments telling her how good she looks etc. and omg can you eat that and still look like that? etc. but I don't get why she's doing this to herself. I just don't get it. Why make your issues that much more severe? I am SURE she's aware of her issues. Why do this? I don't get it?
I was listening to a podcast the other day and they briefly talked about people taking 10 pictures of themselves and only saving the 1 best picture (where they look the skinniest) and THEN edit it to make themselves look even skinnier before posting it. They said it was awful for people's mental health because when you look at yourself a few weeks/months/years later and look back at those pictures - and then at your actual real self in the mirror - you think wow I look so awful now, i look so fat, i let go etc. etc. but you are comparing yourself to a version that never even existed to begin with. That is the case with Tanya (and so many others) as well. It must be such a mindf*ck. Why do this, honestly?
Again, I understand she wants to show off and get praised, but just from a MH side of things and keeping all that in mind I just don't get it. It just makes me so sad that people do this to themselves you know?
Do you think Tanya for example values praise and showing off more than her own mental health? I am interested to hear your thoughts? If you want to share and have the time?

(Also note I am very tired but I wanted to reply to your comments for a bit now, I am sorry if I made mistakes or if something doesn't make sense ♥)
Sending you lots of love oshare! I've had some disordered eating behavior in the past and it 100% is a compulsion and not something you can control when you're in that space. But I can't have that much empathy for her precisely because it's done in public in a way that can totally affect others.

I remember in another forum someone mentioning that they felt awful that Tanya could lose all that weight and have such a tiny waist (when she bragged about her 25 inch jeans) and they couldn't and they were the same size Tanya was earlier. And we know Tanya did unhealthy shit to be that thin, and then her bragging made others feel shit and like they were a failure. Fuck that.

I do think she values appearances more than her mental health. Most if not all these influencera do. It's sad but they live off external validation and as long as things look okay, they do fuck all to actually make themselves better. Just my opinion, of course!

• Heart