Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I can't wrap my head around it. Here in Spain, with 2 millions you have a mansion. I mean, not in Ibiza, Mallorca, Tenerife or Marbella, neither in Madrid of course, but even in those places is a huge amount of money for a house. Tanya's Polly Pocket house is a shit.
I’m from nyc and her house that close to central London at that price sounds like a deal 🤣 but nyc prices are insane

Reactions: 10

oshare

VIP Member
only Tanya is pretentious enough to talk about packing 'pieces' when she means 'I threw some jeans and t-shirts in a bag for the weekend' :rolleyes:
Isn't this what most people do? Like you usually pack some basics that all go well with each other no matter the combination? 🥴 packing pieces ...

• Haha

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
What’s the point of expensive outfits and makeup when your hair is looking like that. That’s the first thing I notice, not her outfits and makeup

Codiaeum

VIP Member
It's a nice dress, but it doesn't really suit her, she has too much boob. Imagine that with a nice V-neckline or anything really that would show a bit of space between her neck and boobs, she'd look so much nicer.

Fhoody

If you haven’t already, go see this post over on IG! The stance? The movement?? The awkwardness??? I’m speechless 🥹
In the gif/video she looks like she is about to start a strange side gallop but changes her mind at the last second

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Sam came on here and confirmed the dog had a new owner ages ago, idk why people are even still so obsessed over Martha. Better for her to be with owners who want her tbh, and if Jim wanted her that badly she’d have never been left with Tanya to begin with
Yes Martha is happily living on a farm in Norfolk apparently.
I imagine both Tanya and Jim were dicks over that dog using her as a weapon in various ways. They both handled her disappearance appallingly too after she was such a massive feature in their videos.

• Heart

Nitfey

VIP Member
She finally posted the Instagram Q&A. Cliffs notes - she talked about acting and acknowledged her IMDb is nothing impressive but she has become too busy being a mother to go back to it. She'd like to produce/direct a short film related to mental health/social media. She also wants to start some kind of charity/initiative for kids in that realm. She also admitted to being awful with hair care. All in all she kind of just admitted she has nothing going on.
The problem is she never had any creative ideas...she really got lucky with youtube and that is it 😬

QueenBW

VIP Member
She just doesn't have the body type to be "fashion forward". And I say this as someone who is also busty and short legged. I cannot go around trying what my leggy friends try on and look cool with. It doesn't suit me.

oshare

VIP Member
Omg please dont hate on all red socks users. I’ve used the same brand of socks for like 15 years. Red mohair wool socks and I hate that influencer’s started wearing red socks!I don’t want to look trendy - or worse: look like someone trying to look trendy lol!! I started using them because I ordered them by mistake but then I realized it was nice to have the same socks for laundry purposes lol!!
Haha I have red socks too! I recently bought a super cute variety pack from H&M, some with hearts, some bright pink and also a couple of shades of red (one even has sparkles! lol) - they are adorable and super comfy. I always wear cute, bright, with a print and/or colorful socks because I often feel quite down and idk somehow wearing colorful socks just brightens my day a bit. I know it's a bit silly but I'll take it 🤷‍♀️ but I wear them for myself and I don't wear them as a fashion statement or to look trendy, I wear them because it's fun. I sometimes show them to my family ("look at these new socks do you like them?") but nobody else ever sees them lol. I would never wear them out like Tanya! I would feel like everybody would just stare at my feet all day :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
To be fair, from her perspective, it makes sense. Moving house is, amongst other things, exciting. And she probably didn't want to announce it yet because people would try and find her current house on Rightmove (oops lol), and because it's really not worth saying anything more until something is definite. I think we associate influencers saying that they're doing something 'exciting' and that they 'can't tell us about yet' with them writing a book, launching a brand or designing merch. But Tanya should know this, and she should choose her words more carefully. When will influencers learn that what happens in their private life, no matter how exciting it is to them, has no impact us? I bet some of her remaining fans - if she has any left - got excited for a second.
the thing is, if she wanted complete privacy with the house stuff, she shouldn’t even have said anything. It’s so easy for these influencers to keep something hidden, but I think they are addicted to attention and just cannot help themselves. If she didn’t mention anything exciting, nobody would be looking for her house listed for sale! But she’s been trying to tease with “exciting things happening but can’t tell you yet!” Which is so obviously attention-seeking

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
I guess it’s that word “needs”. I don’t diagree it’d look far better without the blonde and a good trim up. I guess it’s just the suggestion that she ‘needs’ to do or should hide it with wigs etc that I find a step too far.

If it bothers her yes, absolutely. But if she’s happy and confident good for her. It just saddens me that so many women are carrying these insecurities. It’s because of unrealistic beauty standards that she is 100% part of and responsible for and I criticise her for that. So in not changing it, not pushing these standards, I personally think it’s better.

I’m not trying to police the thread and realise I’m stepping into that territory so I’ll shut up I just think it’s a good thing to see people not looking perfect but not doing it on purpose in an attempt to be relatable on socials.
FWIW, I agree. Especially when in her industry there is so much hidden fakery; selling skincare/make up and pretending they don’t have botox and fillers propping their skin up from underneath. Not saying Tanya is immune from any of this as she has the track record for being as fake as they come. But it’s refreshing to see someone with slightly crap hair (like mine) just getting on with it!

xits_jjx

VIP Member
I don't think he knows about 'the hound' drama. I think he was just being really cautious not to talk about Tanya and Jim's (ex-)relationship, to the extent that it made him look really dumb.
Yeah but I kinda wish his sister (Jim’s) had addressed it elsewhere outside of Tattle tbh because it feels like only members of this forum know the dog was rehomed because of it, and I certainly get bored of this drama now knowing that the dog is safe and happy lol

Codiaeum

VIP Member
I mean, if she is happy being a mum, good for her, no justification needed. But then why allude back to a career that wasn’t even lukewarm at its height.

SUPyo

No way he didn't know Sarah was about to do that and likely okayed it
Oh, she practically says that he did in her statement. Sorry, I clipped my prior post from some tik tok which was dissecting the whole statement in bits. This part went before the infidelity statement.
1717427541661.png

It's very, very safe to say that Jim sanctioned this.
I don't love it, but I still think it's fair. It's pretty neutral, although it's saying a LOT, and it's not exactly throwing dirt. It seems it's just stating a fact. But people can disagree on that.

ETA: IIrc people were accusing her of being a homewrecker in the most vile ways, and regardless of whether she "chose" to fall in love with an influencer or not, that's not on. Considering Tarn's behavior, as described above, and considering it seems to be a fact that she, Tarn, effectively ended the marriage, it's fair enough to me to set the record straight in the most innocuous way she could have done. But we can disagree on that. : )

..........this one is £3.60..
Yeah, but it's not from Tortware like hers 😉
tiktok.com/@sheerluxe/video/7325162614516878625

Last edited:

Fhoody

A trip away again….

no photos of wine or alcohol maybe she isn’t in fact moving and is pregnant after all 😂
Nah she has posted drinks I stand corrected, but it is like Tanya bingo
- plenty of fit checks
- the best paella she has ever eaten
- lots of food because she is a skinny legend

…but why is she being gifted Marbella stays, ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Wow

November_again

VIP Member
I feel like that for a few years now, there's been no barrier anymore when it comes to shamelessness. Influencers used to space out ads between organic content but now every aspect of their lives is monetized. Every Instagram story or post is an ad or includes affiliate links. Every glimpse of their life that they share is a sponsored holiday, free clothes or a free meal. The products they use when cooking or baking - gifted. Every question they ask is a beg for a brand to contact them for freebies.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's putting recipes behind a paywall next or makeup and fashion recommendations. And if she wasn't so isolated and disconnected from other influencers, she'd have a podcast by now as well. She could even copy what travel influencer do and sell maps with the places she went to on her free vacations and the restaurants she ate at. Lots of money to be made with child related content too that the mumsnet crowd can latch onto.

QueenBW

VIP Member
Tanya of the weak jaw with a super short cut? I personally would advise against that but with how her hair looks like it's dried grass about to fly off, she might not have a choice.

• Haha

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
What an odd photo to take and share 😆
I'm way late and just saw this photo lol, but I literally rolled my eyes. :rolleyes:

In my opinion, it's so irritating when parents complain about their kids online and/or make jokes about being free from their kids. Like...you CHOSE to have a child! Tanya should've kept that as an "inside thought."
---
Niomi folding her skin range reminded how badly Tanya behaved toward her Authored team. Saying how she wanted a new team who would be far better. She tries to present as little miss sweet and innocent but that was just nasty.
And of course she hasn't done anything.
Right?!

Also when a whole team is "failing" it's 99.9% of the time the owner/upper management's fault. Not the employees' fault. Maybe she would've understood that concept if she worked a day in her life at a full-time job. :coffee:

It reminds me of Estee Lalonde: zero work ethic or experience, but slapped her name on something and cosplays as a #girlboss while others do the work for her.

Last edited: