Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mooms

Chatty Member
Wow she’s completely ruined her hair. Just saw a tiktok of her and her hair is soo thin and looks like straw! The top comment was what’s happened to you hair it looks so thin and fragile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

littlepup

VIP Member
Guess what kit she was using... Sam's. First youtube videos, Sam's. There is absolutely nothing about TanTan. She is only good at copying, and it's not the stellar copy with a twist, only the good enough one.
She was lucky enough to date the below average guy who happen to be brother of a big youtuber in the making but already MUA. Let's not forget that Nicola entered the picture when Sam went into maternity leave, before that, it was Sam's channel only.
But that doesn’t mean she owes everything to them.
I use my company’s computer. I once borrowed an outfit for an interview. It doesn’t mean all my work achievements are down to these people.
Plenty of YTers copied the idea to do a beauty channel. Sam was an OG but plenty have tried and failed.
This isn’t about defending Tanya, but that you can’t remove credit from a person based on how they got started IMO. Very few people have a totally original idea and I don’t think she’s been cagey about saying Sam gave her her big break.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh my goodness those sparse strands 😬
I don't think that fringe is doing her any favours - too much thin almost white hair surrounding her face.

Screenshot_20240219_200753.jpg

• Wow

martaS

VIP Member
Someone please give me some convoluted hints on how one might find the listing…asking for a friend
If you have an Android phone, download this picture and do a Google Lens search. It's the first property that comes up on RM. Not sure what to do on iPhone though but there are perhaps websites that do a reverse image search?
66704_32964541_IMG_02_0000.jpeg

• Heart

Boatnectar57

I know Instagram is all smoke and mirrors and she's probably got lots of help, but Tanya makes it seem like her life hasn't changed one bit since having a baby!

She seems to have loads of time to read/potter around the shops/go on date nights etc. And she's always showing her cosy evenings in with a movie, home-cooked dinner and glass of wine or lazy mornings with a cup of tea - where is Sage when she's chilling??

He must be a very good sleeper! My two year old fights going to bed and still wakes up at night quite a bit. Wouldn't change it for the world as I adore being a mother - but my goodness I certainly don't have the amount of "me time" Tanya appears to have and I am permanently sleep-deprived and frazzled!
I think a lot of these influences have the money to pay for the most expensive sleep consultants and that probably helps quite a bit. I guess her partners family possibly live nearby and help look after him as well. But yeah she's definitely one of those that makes it seem like having a kid is the easiest thing, I have two under two and the only time in the last two years I've managed to read a book was in the two weeks I had off work before my second baby came and my eldest was in daycare lol. I think like zoe and alfie she must have a lot of help looking after him because she has way too much spare time!

• Heart

Anneliese2199

VIP Member
I would feel so bad if I was like her, always hiding the truth about stuff and lying about nonexistent intentions. She is always desperately trying to hide the fact that she doesn’t want to do anything and isn’t relevant or slightly talented to do “big” things even if she wanted to.

If I remember correctly, she wrote a hny post where all she mentioned for 2024 was ootds, books, trips and food 😂 I guess that was confirmation that there is no work and no aUtHOReD anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
Ugh I hate family vloggers, and I can see her turning into one. They're so exploitative. :mad:

Plus, I find the only-showing-the-back-of-the-child's-head influencer move to be super annoying and ironic. She wants credit for caring about her kid's privacy, but she CLEARLY does not actually care about her kid's privacy. She has no problem exploiting her child as a (headless) prop in every clip and exploiting family memories. Plus her kid can't reasonably consent at that age.

She can't have it both ways. She should just keep her kid out of the vlogs.

Last edited:

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Sure, busy motherhood is the problem with her acting "career", not the fact that she can't act 🙊 Poor Bogdan will grow up being told his mummy gave up an acting career for him, when really she was on the highway to nowhere.
Mia Thompson who won the rising star BAFTA this year just had a baby and mentioned it in her acceptance speech
Barry Keoghan who was in Saltburn and nominated all over the shop also just had a baby
Having a baby is no excuse Tanya you are just a lazy bum

• Haha

myra1409

Chatty Member
Being the same age as Tan, I feel a bit victimized by this comment 😂😂😂
Sorryyyy😂😂 I did think about putting in a 'no offence'!

I think what I'm trying to say is that Zoe and Tanya are now in their mid-thirties (I'm saying 34-36 is mid), and they're trying to act as if they're younger. It's not even a case of dressing 'age appropriately', but rather dressing according to what suits you. I only brought up millennials because they were the ones who created influencer culture, and I think some millennial influencers try to cling on to that by following the fashions, but instead they look a bit stupid and come across as try-hard. I think the name of this thread sums this up perfectly! It also happens in every age group...

If it's any consolation gen alpha are already making me feel ancient!

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I think they are moving house or something similar as she said she didn’t want to jinx it and she said she wasn’t pregnant. She said it’s why she has been inconsistent of late….I hadnt noticed anything lolz.

The other life update is that she has a love hate relationship with her fringe 🤐.

Gotta drum up engagement somehow hey …the baking videos, style posts and ads aren’t exactly doing numbers.
I know - look at this with 4.5m followers.

Screenshot_20240321_235400.jpg

Maybe they're moving somewhere with a bigger garden for Bogdan? I presume they'd stay in London.

• Haha

littlepup

VIP Member
Anyone else cringe hard when Tanya ‘reviews’ tv series and movies almost as if she is a cinema expert / reliable opinion.

She thinks it’s her industry.
It’s rarely something normal most people are watching but some obscure artsy thing, like her audience are all into that.
I wonder how much is HWM’s influence? It actually is his industry isn’t it?

• Haha

MiraZol

Chatty Member
Her and Jim were looking at their sage plant and kept mentioning it, Sarah was filming an laughing. This was a few days after Tanya revealed the name. Very petty.
Also I remember Jim posting a story where he wrote Sage with a capital letter. Obv they weren't referring to the plant

• Sick

pinkmug

VIP Member
I miss a couple days ago when I could convince myself that despite her endless shortcomings, Tanya had moved on from the youtube scene lol. The whole "look at me I'm back!!" parade is so cringe, as if she didn't act like Youtube was a dark stain in her past. Watched the vlog but nothing was enjoyable to me. She still can barely string a sentence together. I guess with the whole 'cool girl distant private mother' act, I was hoping that she grew as a person a little bit but she seems as vacuous as ever. She'll be begging for invites and ads like her life depends on it now, I wonder if she stares at the ceiling at night and wonders if this spineless return to the vlogger career is worth it.

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
Her hair is alright, the bleach has obviously damaged it, but she always had fine and kind of thin hair. It doesn’t look bad at all when it’s her natural brown color (imho)

IMG_7753.jpeg

IMG_7752.jpeg