Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItsMeMartha

Chatty Member
I know all influencers are copying eachother always, but I’m getting more and more The Anna Edit vibes from Tanya these days, from the substack writing to the styling/outfits and the whole “oh I’m just shopping for forever pieces” attitude (but here’s all my aff links and you’ll only see this “piece” twice at best).

Also why in her baking reels is she wearing the most inappropriate clothing, first the big drapey sleeves, now a white shirt with jumper tied round her shoulders. Is an apron not the one?!
Agree, even the way she speaks and moves her mouth is similar to Anna.
Maybe Tarn is a better actress that we give her credit for?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I had to come find this thread as soon as I saw her post. 😆 I haven’t kept up with her in a couple of years, I guess acting didn’t go well?

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I remember someone arguing back and forth with her in her comments over it basically pointing out she was a hypocrite for asking people to leave her and Jim alone only to pull that stunt
Plus Sarah only ever had Jim's side of the story. And that was hardly ever going to be impartial.

Scarlettmine

Welcome to London 😆
I can't wrap my head around it. Here in Spain, with 2 millions you have a mansion. I mean, not in Ibiza, Mallorca, Tenerife or Marbella, neither in Madrid of course, but even in those places is a huge amount of money for a house. Tanya's Polly Pocket house is a shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Fhoody

Yep and it’s sandwiched between gifted and Ads for vinted

If theres one thing that annoys me the most about influencers it’s them being paid by vinted to sell their (let’s be honest gifted in the first place) clothes for profit, hope she donates the proceeds for charity..

kittymeowlondon

Chatty Member
Why do influencers have to show themselves struggling to put their shoes on, Anna Edit does this too and it looks so clumsy and undignified. Maybe that’s the point. Why tho
its their only struggle in life!
should we send them a shoehorn?
then what would they film?

• Haha

formerly_sitkx

Chatty Member
I think what annoys me the most is she promotes hair care products or she promotes Samantha as a hairdresser when her hair is so crap. I don’t wanna hear advice from her
If anyone is taking hair advice or hair product recommendations from Tanya, seeing the state of her hair, that’s on them tbf 🤣

• Haha

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Baking with toddlers is one of those things that sounds lovely but in reality is the worst experience in life 😂😂😂
My goddaughter was really interested in the little squeezy tubes with coloured icing for Christmas Cookies and I didn't watch her for a sec that it took to eat the green. Fun poo colour 🤪

• Haha

oshare

VIP Member
Omg meal planning on a whiteboard, calm down Tanya, don't throw so much brand new information at us all at once!!
😩

Also I never plan meals but I still never end up with food waste? I seriously never throw food away and it never goes off. Just keep an eye on the produce and use up whatever needs to go first? And if you can't eat it fast enough just put it in the freezer? You can still use it for soup, pasta, lasagna, casserole - it's really no big deal. There are also a lot of vegetables that last a long time like I currently have a celeriac root laying around and it's at least 2 months old and still going strong. Like you roughly know how much you eat at some point in your life right? It's not like one week you eat idk 10 kg of veggies and the next week you magically eat 50 kg of veggies right? I understand meal planning is super helpful for a lot of people but even if you don't you really don't have to end up wasting food if you are mindful about what you eat and how much you purchase.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Her posts are like being stuck in some sort of Groundhog Day loop.

Photo of herself looking completely different from how she looks in real life that makes it clear she's THIN. Cause Cool Girls are thin.

Photos of fatty, carby food. Cause Cool Girls are thin but eat like someone from My 600 LB life.

She's got severe issues.
Hasn't she. She looks nothing like the candid Greece photos. And she looks lovely in those. It's like she's doubling down on pretending the Greece Tanya is not the real Tanya.

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
She's so pretentious.

"It feels like a Classics textbook"... Says the person who didn't even go to uni and who's never read a Classics textbook clearly cause any of us who did wish they were as readable as Jennifer Saint's books.

View attachment 2753304

And she should get her hormones checked out. The thinning hair along the temples that goes all the way to the middle part of her skull at her age isn't normal. Then again, it might just be that she fried it all.

View attachment 2753307

And she thinks she's kinda pulling it off 🤣😭

Also, holy filter Batman.
And that weak chin is either hormonal or due to Norfolk being the Alabama of the UK :whistle:

Attachments

• Haha

lilsky666

In all seriousness, why do her eyes look so dead? She dyed her hair blonde like 4 years ago and the light left around that time. It’s like she’s constantly trying to play a character, more famous and elite than she actually is. Wouldn’t you give that up after the first few years, it must be exhausting constantly dimming your light to seem ‘cooler’ and ‘higher’ up the influencer status. Oops.. I mean actor…. She used to be boring anyway but at least in her youtube days she was purely herself, and she was beautiful! Tarn, olaplex your hair and cut the act!

Dreier89

Sorryyyy😂😂 I did think about putting in a 'no offence'!

I think what I'm trying to say is that Zoe and Tanya are now in their mid-thirties (I'm saying 34-36 is mid), and they're trying to act as if they're younger. It's not even a case of dressing 'age appropriately', but rather dressing according to what suits you. I only brought up millennials because they were the ones who created influencer culture, and I think some millennial influencers try to cling on to that by following the fashions, but instead they look a bit stupid and come across as try-hard. I think the name of this thread sums this up perfectly! It also happens in every age group...

If it's any consolation gen alpha are already making me feel ancient!
I was just joking 😂 I got your point. I just feel so old looking at fashion and social media today. Luckily I dont feel the need to follow the trends but I feel hella old some times 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
Her posts are like being stuck in some sort of Groundhog Day loop.

Photo of herself looking completely different from how she looks in real life that makes it clear she's THIN. Cause Cool Girls are thin.

Photos of fatty, carby food. Cause Cool Girls are thin but eat like someone from My 600 LB life.

She's got severe issues.
And that photo of herself has to be a fake candid I just got caught doing this thing 😎 type of photo. The way she’s holding that wine glass, parting her lips and smiling slightly looking off into the distance 🤮

• Haha

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I’m getting flashbacks with the Sarah vs Tanya conversation as I’m pretty sure the exact same conversation was had back when Sarah first posted the story 😂

• Haha

myra1409

Chatty Member
I'm cackling at how she's acting like this is a revolutionary outfit that she has to explain when she's just copying other influencers/people like Bella Hadid with the Gazelles and looks like their frumpy cousin from the suburbs and it's the most basic outfit in the world. She didn't even accessorize.

View attachment 2811954

The ill fitting jeans, the terrible sweater knot, and the frizzy fried hair. Wonder if anyone's crazy enough to be paying for her Substack to see more brilliant outfits like this one 🥴
Also the "tres important". I'm not French but I can speak French, and people peppering the little French phrases they know into English makes me cringe so much! It feels very juvenile - something a 13 year old might write? And a 13 year old in the early 2000s at that. Also, if you are going to do it, at least make it right (très important) so you at least look like you know what you're doing. This is why I would never ever write a caption in a language I don't know!

Edit: This is why French people laugh at us! 😆