Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to chime in here with my Jim hate, but I’ve watched 2014 vlogmas videos from Lily Pebbles, and Tanya appears once or twice. There’s one vlog where Lily and Rich meet up with Anna and Mark, and Tanya and Jim. And I noticed once again that the main reason these girls (plus Zoe, Niomi and sometimes Louise) always felt comfortable mocking Tanya is because Jim started it, every time. Like, I’m not saying she didn’t play up the village idiot antics, but in these old vlogs it’s always Jim making some patronizing, mocking comment about her and then others join in. How on earth did she marry that man?! Whatever annoying thing she’s done or is still doing, I hope she’s happier without him in her life.
Sorry, that’s all I’ve got, carry on :D
I’m willing to bet she’s 100% happier without Jim. He was awful to her and now he’s started all that tit again with his new wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m torn on the one hand I want to try her terry’s chocolate biscuit because I love choc orange on the other I’m annoyed because why does every biscuit have to be extra, what happened to just your basic biscuit that isn’t the size of a dinner plate and loaded with more chocolate then biscuit dough ratio?

I do enjoy her videos BUT I’d love to see a video of her tired worn out with a dirty house and eating Nutella out of the jar because she doesn’t have the energy to make extra biscuits lol 😂 abit of reality please! or perhaps I’m doing it all wrong??🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m torn on the one hand I want to try her terry’s chocolate biscuit because I love choc orange on the other I’m annoyed because why does every biscuit have to be extra, what happened to just your basic biscuit that isn’t the size of a dinner plate and loaded with more chocolate then biscuit dough ratio?

I do enjoy her videos BUT I’d love to see a video of her tired worn out with a dirty house and eating Nutella out of the jar because she doesn’t have the energy to make extra biscuits lol 😂 abit of reality please! or perhaps I’m doing it all wrong??🤔
If you like the look of them, just go ahead and make them in normal size? Or find a cookie recipe you like and replace the chocolate in them with Terry's.

Reactions: 1
Is he treating his new wife the same o_O
He often does that ‘I’m far superior to you’ thing that he did with Tanya but Sarah seems to idolise him for some reason. I just get bad vibes about him, it doesn’t seem like he takes her thoughts and feelings into consideration at all.

Reactions: 23
He often does that ‘I’m far superior to you’ thing that he did with Tanya but Sarah seems to idolise him for some reason. I just get bad vibes about him, it doesn’t seem like he takes her thoughts and feelings into consideration at all.
And it's that Sarah posts so many things about being grateful for him doing the most basic stuff ie being a father.
Also she often posts gushing things about him and he never reciprocates.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Don’t think this was shared but the Luxe Girls over at SheerLuxe shared this TikTok a few weeks ago. I’ve just seen it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Jim looks like a lizard and I will not be deterred on that.

Any woman is better off without him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If you put Barry Grant of off Brookside's head on her this outfit would not look amiss from that era. It's hideous.

Screenshot_20231204_204716.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The latest insta at the fashion awards with the photo and video of her posing in the taxi is very funny

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The dress is gaping at the armholes, not the best look!
1701774462877.png

I think it would actually look nicer if it wasn't floor length?
1701774561823.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wanted to be interesting with that dress? She failed, the design is so dated. If it was without the added circle skirt, it would be better.

Reactions: 5
The dress is gaping at the armholes, not the best look!
View attachment 2611152
I think it would actually look nicer if it wasn't floor length?
View attachment 2611154
That looks like she borrowed a dress from someone who's taller. And the super sleek bun with her face shape? She seriously has never heard of choosing the fashion that suits you. She's my age but looks much older.

And her weekend outfit... Why are her pants usually so tight around the hips that she gets a weird camel toe?

Reactions: 2
Man idk what it is, but you can tell she always tries to look high fashion, but completely misses the mark. I think the size, fit, and length is wrong for her, as well as the color palette of dress and makeup…she can look much better than this

Reactions: 5