Tanya Burr #17 cool girl aesthetic, cool girl pathetic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they both talked about the utter car crash that is Niomi at the moment 😂
I did not recognise Marcus at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder if they both talked about the utter car crash that is Niomi at the moment 😂
I did not recognise Marcus at all.
I haven’t checked on her in a while because Gummy was making me feel sick 😭 but honestly if I was Tanya I’d bring her up looool

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t checked on her in a while because Gummy was making me feel sick 😭 but honestly if I was Tanya I’d bring her up looool
They could definitely talk tit about her, with Marcus it obvious but I remember that vlog, after Nimbob and Marcus had broken up. Nims went ice skating with Jim and Tanya and it looked like Tanya was the one third wheeling with the happy couple 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't wanna sound like those catcalling creeps but she looks so much better when she smiles 🫣
View attachment 2616576
Icky Marcus aside, Tarn looks quite nice here and she really should consider smiling more often, it suits her so much better.

I've a feeling her shoes might ruin the outfit though.

Reactions: 3
I don't get the value on Diptyque's side of hosting low engagement influencers like Tanya and Marcus. The money they spend on them cannot in anyway way have a positive return. If this was 2015 I could see it but in 2023? Crazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't get the value on Diptyque's side of hosting low engagement influencers like Tanya and Marcus. The money they spend on them cannot in anyway way have a positive return. If this was 2015 I could see it but in 2023? Crazy.
It really just comes from brands not understanding the current social media landscape. They'd do better with smaller influencers who have really active, engaged, loyal followings than with Tanya and her 4 million bots.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Niomi folding her skin range reminded how badly Tanya behaved toward her Authored team. Saying how she wanted a new team who would be far better. She tries to present as little miss sweet and innocent but that was just nasty.
And of course she hasn't done anything.

Reactions: 11
I did a tiny bit of work as an outside supplier for something Authored adjacent. Was told there was ‘barely any budget’… Not great look launching a business coming from a very successful independent career…

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I did a tiny bit of work as an outside supplier for something Authored adjacent. Was told there was ‘barely any budget’… Not great look launching a business coming from a very successful independent career…

The social media person was also a random wannabe influencer who was interning for the company as per Linkedin.

• Wow
  • Sad
Not cool. Pay people properly or stick to shilling sky glass. The world doesn’t need another lipstick brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I noticed her management has changed, looks like a tiny agency
You can book Tanya 😅
I just LOL so hard at this...who is she kidding . Is this her new agency? They have no clue about what "successful" and "talent" means...her business was a big flop.
Screenshot_20231217_200306_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
This is even better...a speaker ?! 🤣
Screenshot_20231217_201014_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
We need someone to take one for the team and enquire so we can see how much she costs 🤣 I'm genuinely curious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
how can she be a speaker?? the 30 seconds of her affected accent on stories is unbearable, could you imagine more 🥴 and what could she possibly have to say??? Also, totally read that as her 'confidence' goes from strength to strength, which it does but I'm not sure why?? her career however, no.

Reactions: 6
She really always wants to be and do the things she's less suited for.

A speaker? When most of the time she speaks it sounds like her tongue is too thick for her mouth? Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What an odd photo to take and share 😆
I'm way late and just saw this photo lol, but I literally rolled my eyes. :rolleyes:

In my opinion, it's so irritating when parents complain about their kids online and/or make jokes about being free from their kids. Like...you CHOSE to have a child! Tanya should've kept that as an "inside thought."
---
Niomi folding her skin range reminded how badly Tanya behaved toward her Authored team. Saying how she wanted a new team who would be far better. She tries to present as little miss sweet and innocent but that was just nasty.
And of course she hasn't done anything.
Right?!

Also when a whole team is "failing" it's 99.9% of the time the owner/upper management's fault. Not the employees' fault. Maybe she would've understood that concept if she worked a day in her life at a full-time job. :coffee:

It reminds me of Estee Lalonde: zero work ethic or experience, but slapped her name on something and cosplays as a #girlboss while others do the work for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also when a whole team is "failing" it's 99.9% of the time the owner/upper management's fault. Not the employees' fault. Maybe she would've understood that concept if she worked a day in her life at a full-time job. :coffee:
She did used to work as a makeup counter girl and do private MUA bookings for weddings and proms etc

She did used to work as a makeup counter girl and do private MUA bookings for weddings and proms etc
At that time, Samantha Chapman started pixiwoo, then when she gave birth to her second daughter, teamed up with sister Nicola. It started as a side gig until her return, but ended up being a lucrative racket they were all profiteering from. Guess who didn't last at the makeup counter and hopped on the choochoo express to Moneyville, going to extra mile by ripping off the SILs yt moniker, using pixi2woo..? Not a single original idea stems from TanTan Burr-ing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At that time, Samantha Chapman started pixiwoo, then when she gave birth to her second daughter, teamed up with sister Nicola. It started as a side gig until her return, but ended up being a lucrative racket they were all profiteering from. Guess who didn't last at the makeup counter and hopped on the choochoo express to Moneyville, going to extra mile by ripping off the SILs yt moniker, using pixi2woo..? Not a single original idea stems from TanTan Burr-ing.
She couldn’t even come up with her own handle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6