Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These shoes which were quite popular in the nineties (at least on the Continent 😜) are just bad. Why are they back in fashion? 😭
1698670552852.png

When she films these in the kitchen, they're so echoey.
And for the love of all that is beautiful, do sort under our kitchen island Tan when you film in the kitchen.
---
BTW this Reel is the most delulu thing I have seen in the while. The slo-mo and Tanya smiling manically while sniffing her own hands are just too much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
These shoes which were quite popular in the nineties (at least on the Continent 😜) are just bad. Why are they back in fashion? 😭
View attachment 2540712
When she films these in the kitchen, they're so echoey.
And for the love of all that is beautiful, do sort under our kitchen island Tan when you film in the kitchen.
---
BTW this Reel is the most delulu thing I have seen in the while. The slo-mo and Tanya smiling manically while sniffing her own hands are just too much.
View attachment 2540714
I'd love to see the blooper reel where she lashes on the handcream then drops the perfume bottle and cuts herself on the broken glass etc
That reel serves as another reminder that she is a dreadful actress - nay, that she is not an actress. Desperate stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah I don't hate Sage, but I think I said here before the only time I've ever seen someone with that name was Sylvester Stallone's son, and he chose it because it means wise man. I think Sage Stallone died young though. Tanya probably sees herself as some kind of trendy actor artiste, and cannot imagine a time when Sage has to work in an office or something and be called that name in meetings. She probably thinks he'll go straight to youtube or something in the arts.

Those boots of Tanya's are killing me, and her all her frumpy fit jeans. Her 30 days of autumn has highlighted how little style this woman has, and how she has zero knowledge of what suits her shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are these influencers trying to sell us long white or beige trousers in the wettest few weeks we’ve had in ages in the UK tho. They all have babies and small children too so what is this BS!

Reactions: 6
I think unique names work well when the person is "cool" and "attractive." So if Sage grows up to be handsome and charming, it's fine. If not...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think unique names work well when the person is "cool" and "attractive." So if Sage grows up to be handsome and charming, it's fine. If not...
Cutesy names on men and masculine names on women only ever work if they’re cool and attractive

Covering Sage's face. Like does she really think she's that important anymore 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Covering Sage's face. Like does she really think she's that important anymore 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think it matters how important she is or isn’t, good for her keeping his face offline, babies don’t need digital footprints.

This woman desperately needs a stylist, her outfits this month have been atrocious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t think it matters how important she is or isn’t, good for her keeping his face offline, babies don’t need digital footprints.

This woman desperately needs a stylist, her outfits this month have been atrocious!
Still odd though for someone who made their career from being online

THE WORST. Like, actually painful to behold. That cream outfit with the black leather Matrix coat thrown over the top was a cacophonous disaster. Was she always THIS bad at styling?

Reactions: 3
The thing is, there are thousands of women on the streets in the UK who dress like influencers. You know, a cosy simple jumper, whatever jeans/trousers are currently "in", matching coat. They just look nice, and put together. No-one of them has a blog/IG/YT channel. They may put a picture of themselves on social media and have a nice comment from family members and friends. There are also people who just have an amazing style, they find unique pieces, or have a talent for clashing colours and prints in a cool way, or mix trendy bits with classic items they've had in their wardrobes since forever. And even these fabulous people don't feel the need to go on SM and share their outfits because they dress for themselves and are confident in their style.
Influencers dress for the echo chamber they're stuck in.

Reactions: 11
Still odd though for someone who made their career from being online
So she’s probably well placed to know just how damaging/dangerous it is to have their image out there. I see no issue with her covering his face. Thousands of strangers don’t need to see it, I have friends with a few hundred followers who do it. It’s just preference.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So she’s probably well placed to know just how damaging/dangerous it is to have their image out there. I see no issue with her covering his face. Thousands of strangers don’t need to see it, I have friends with a few hundred followers who do it. It’s just preference.
I just hope she keeps doing it and it's not only because he's not cute right now or she hasn't found a good ad to do. Fleur de Force didn't show her first kid for a while but then she got cute and she milked her for mommy-daughter ads. I hope Tanya is seriously protecting Sage and not just waiting for the right paycheck.

Reactions: 21
A friend of mine only ever posts pics of her two daughters' backs. She has maybe 100 followers and all known to her in person. I don't want children but if I had kids I wouldn't have pics of them online. There's no need for it.
I know Tanya has made her money by showing way too much of herself and her life but I respect that she doesn't show the little herb.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.