Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosemary, Basil, Sage...whatever herb you are child 😅 poor borgdan...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair, as someone who’s currently preggo, I’m now worried my baby name will get the same response as poor Sage did. I’m sure her circle of friends love it to her face but quietly eyerolled behind her back.

Reactions: 7
To be fair, as someone who’s currently preggo, I’m now worried my baby name will get the same response as poor Sage did. I’m sure her circle of friends love it to her face but quietly eyerolled behind her back.
As long as you haven’t chosen Grey, nothing could be worse than Sage! 😂

(Tbf i don’t particularly like Sage but I also don’t hate it.)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I chose a traditional, Biblical name and was told my name was "boring"! You will never please everyone but as long as it's going to work where you live, at school etc I'm not sure it matters.
I live in a council house and my kid goes to school with Jaydens and Kaidens, if I named him Sage we'd have to move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think Sage is going to be odd on a grown man - unless he grows beansprouts in a commune of course - think ahead people!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
don’t worry about it. i’m pregnant and thinking of names too and i just think if people don’t like it that’s their problem not mine. although i’m giving my child a traditional-ish name, not “tarragon” or “chive” or anything like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sage is just a girl's name for me. Yes, gender is a construct but for the mental health of a child it's best to think of possible bullying related to a name. At least he has a second name. He will probably become a Gabe once he goes to school.

Reactions: 13
Sage is just a girl's name for me. Yes, gender is a construct but for the mental health of a child it's best to think of possible bullying related to a name. At least he has a second name. He will probably become a Gabe once he goes to school.
unless she can afford a very snooty school., he'll become a target once he goes to school :LOL: in my school they'd have had his lunch money

• Haha
unless she can afford a very snooty school., he'll become a target once he goes to school :LOL: in my school they'd have had his lunch money
Even at a snooty school. It just takes one Sage girl being in his class for him to be the butt of jokes forever. And the odds are against him. I know 4 Sage girls, two in America two in the UK.

Between this recipe and apple crumble she is really giving basic isn’t she! It’ll be pesto pasta next 😂

• Haha
Sage is pretty...for a girl haha I didnt even know it could be used for boys too😅 but tbf rich people name their kids weird names so unless he goes to public school he is going to be fine

Reactions: 6
Even at a snooty school. It just takes one Sage girl being in his class for him to be the butt of jokes forever. And the odds are against him. I know 4 Sage girls, two in America two in the UK.
my year group had 3 Courtney’s, one was a boy, you can imagine how that went for him.

funny enough, Sage is the same age as my son, mines a few weeks older but they’re the same age, I’m pregnant again already (past fertility problems made me want to try again sooner lol), and I’m thinking about names too, and I’ll never know what possessed her to choose Sage. I know people always think of the herb Or the colour, I think of the payroll system 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
my year group had 3 Courtney’s, one was a boy, you can imagine how that went for him.

funny enough, Sage is the same age as my son, mines a few weeks older but they’re the same age, I’m pregnant again already (past fertility problems made me want to try again sooner lol), and I’m thinking about names too, and I’ll never know what possessed her to choose Sage. I know people always think of the herb Or the colour, I think of the payroll system 😂
Congrats on the new pregnancy! Hope you're considering the timeless Bogdan, works for a boy or a girl 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Stew for 20 minutes?! Marmite? This is not “Bol” Tanya.

I don’t Sage but I don’t hate it. I think anything goes these days. People will always disagree but if last week’s visit to the pumpkin patch is anything to go by, Sage is tame. At least she didn’t try to spell it Sayge or something.
Some spellings are bleeping awful, even for standard names. Ayemee, Sofeey, Lawhron…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.