Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny to me that Tanya (and probably the old YT lot apart from zoella who still phones it in) has circled back to the type of stuff she used to do on YouTube, baking, video content (on TikTok) etc, exactly the type of stuff that she looked down on when she was trying to make it big as an actress (and deleted from YouTube - even the stuff after Jim).

Except now she’s not really doing numbers, I wonder if she is worried at all as no idea what lifestyle she is trying to sell anyone?

Also the Authored Instagram has disappeared 💀
Yep. There's a healthy dose of irony there and she's being forced to do things she scoffed at.

Love how the big thing that was coming for Authored was...oblivion.

So what about all those meetings, Tarn? More lies? Aww.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep. There's a healthy dose of irony there and she's being forced to do things she scoffed at.

Harsh but true 🫣

Reactions: 3

Oh my gosh I'd forgotten about that 😬
Hadn't she got a new amazing team for Authored and was really excited about the future?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh my gosh I'd forgotten about that 😬
Hadn't she got a new amazing team for Authored and was really excited about the future?
I feel bad for the poor people that thought they had a real new project to work on but instead had to shut down an ill conceived, half baked vanity project of a faded influencer.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry, I cannot get over the way she stands in her 30 days of autumn fashion segments. Why do that weird about-to-crouch thing? Just stand up normally like you're showing your outfit to a friend. Why is nothing she does natural? Even Jim can manage to do it in his boring ootd stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, I cannot get over the way she stands in her 30 days of autumn fashion segments. Why do that weird about-to-crouch thing? Just stand up normally like you're showing your outfit to a friend. Why is nothing she does natural? Even Jim can manage to do it in his boring ootd stories.
Her clothes are so dull yet no doubt expensive. She's not inspirational at all, and actually never has been.
And all this 'meetings in town'. What meetings? For what? Influencers always love a good vague meeting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she thinks she's being an edgy fashionista :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her mum jeans have been especially tragic this week. She needs to dress in a way that doesn't highlight her short legs, so high waisted and tight denim should be avoided.

The meetings are just PR socials. When I worked in PR that was one of the best bits, you'd get budget for taking influencers out for coffee or lunch and just tell them about your latest clients, maybe give them some samples of products. It's much cheaper than paying them to advertise something, because you know they'll mention it on their social media to show they get gifts at some point, and the dining out budget comes from the brands. The influencer gets to pretend they're at some important meeting as well, so it's win-win.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I thought today's 30 days of autumn outfit was finally okay, a flattering oversized jumper in an elegant colour. Look down at the SATIN black trousers that fit so badly. How could one woman get so many outfits so wrong. Is she okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought today's 30 days of autumn outfit was finally okay, a flattering oversized jumper in an elegant colour. Look down at the SATIN black trousers that fit so badly. How could one woman get so many outfits so wrong. Is she okay.
Doesn't she ever get bored of bloody Arket?
I thought that red scarf didn't match either.

She actually left the house in it, eeeeeeeeek! Looks even frumpier from the back

1698263138276.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What in the name of duck has she on her feet?
She's a mess
In her Story with that outfit she was wearing Adidas (or is it Nike?) Sambas, another thing influencers seem wedded to, but who can tell there? 😂

Reactions: 2
The way all her trousers drag on the floor gives me the ick. She even talks in the latest post about needing to roll the waistband over. Or get them hemmed, you pleb. She’s always given off such a slovenly vibe.

Reactions: 17
The way all her trousers drag on the floor gives me the ick. She even talks in the latest post about needing to roll the waistband over. Or get them hemmed, you pleb. She’s always given off such a slovenly vibe.
I have a theory why not many influencers have trousers hemmed. If they want to resell them on Vinted or depop, it's easier to sell the standard length trousers than the ones hemmed to suit their specific height, plus they're all stingy AF. If hemming was a gifted service though, that'd be a different story 🙄

Reactions: 13
There's a youtuber - who also has an instagram account with 7000 followers - and gets 2500 likes on her posts. Tanya is getting slightly more and has 4.3 million followers 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's a youtuber - who also has an instagram account with 7000 followers - and gets 2500 likes on her posts. Tanya is getting slightly more and has 4.3 million followers 😂 😂 😂
They may also be in an engagement group but yeah Tanya's ratio of followers and likes is abysmal

Reactions: 4
I think she really thought she was doing something with this 30 days of aff links/outfits but no one is really bothered are they

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.