Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting him at all is still her trying to milk the baby freebies and content, even if she covers his face 🤷‍♀️ would think more of her if she kept him off socials entirely

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Posting him at all is still her trying to milk the baby freebies and content, even if she covers his face 🤷‍♀️ would think more of her if she kept him off socials entirely
So true, I've said that previously too but at this rate with how fame hungry she is, I'm just glad his face is off, for his safety/future lack of bullying. It's enough that she named the poor thing Sage.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m glad she doesn’t show his face either and I’m glad she is enjoying being a mother but I do think she could not show him at all?!

think the social media numbers on posts of him and freebies for him have stayed her hand so she enjoys the drip feeding.

Reactions: 6
Plus it's a kick in Jim's nuts because he needed to become a family vlogger/instagramer and goes out of his way to make Margo perform for the camera when she doesn't want to. Tanya can feel superior because she doesn't need free prams and parenting blogger likes/clicks - yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Plus it's a kick in Jim's nuts because he needed to become a family vlogger/instagramer and goes out of his way to make Margo perform for the camera when she doesn't want to. Tanya can feel superior because she doesn't need free prams and parenting blogger likes/clicks - yet.
Oh she's gotten free baby stuff. The free muffins, but yeah she can pretend she's a better parent.

Reactions: 3
Just my opinion. Find it strange personally. None of the other "influencers " cover their kids faces. Very odd.

Just my opinion. Find it strange personally. None of the other "influencers " cover their kids faces. Very odd.
plenty do, mostly micro influencers (AliceSpake and Violet Glenton for example), she’s just one of the ones with a “million” in her following that actually made a smart choice. I fully expected Marzia and Pewdiepie, Zoe and Alfie to hide their kids faces too and was shocked they didnt

ETA: I will also add that Zoe has an 18+ Reddit page of dirty filthy men lusting over her and it’s disgusting, Ottie is in a few of those photos. I’ve never looked Tanya up to know if she has anything on Reddit but I was disturbed by Zoe’s page and the fact Ottie was featuring on it, kids need to be kept off the internet imho

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Mind you she also doesn't show her boyfriend's face so I feel like the call for baby herb's privacy is coming from him more than her

Reactions: 10
Mind you she also doesn't show her boyfriend's face so I feel like the call for baby herb's privacy is coming from him more than her
Speaking of the BF, whose name we know is Dan, she posted this yesterday and it's worded strangely. "His dad" like they weren't a couple anymore? Why not just say my bf/partner, or even Dan? (Sorry if it's just me LOL)
1698854970229.png

Speaking of the BF, whose name we know is Dan, she posted this yesterday and it's worded strangely. "His dad" like they weren't a couple anymore? Why not just say my bf/partner, or even Dan? (Sorry if it's just me LOL)
View attachment 2544869
I think it makes sensenin the context of how she’s written it.
I think she tries to write poetically rather than in a straightforward way.

Reactions: 5
I think it makes sensenin the context of how she’s written it.
I think she tries to write poetically rather than in a straightforward way.
Yeah I read it as Dan and her are watching Practical Magic together, like they did the night before Sage was born. So it sounds they're still together.

Tanya is the person that thinks things sound better if they're a little contrived, agreed.

And we know his name is Dan but has she ever called him that on her socials?

Reactions: 4
It's possible she was feeling sentimental on baby's first birthday and felt that writing "my boyfriend" like she always does wasn't sufficient. Or she wanted to make sure we knew boyfriend = baby daddy and not somebody else. HWM can be private all he wants but I don't really get the issue in just saying his name every once in a while. Did she not do a couple of pap walks with him?

Reactions: 2
God, she’s such a basic witch. And I say that as one too!
Fellow basic witch over here. But the key to being a non annoying basic witch is knowing you are basic. She thinks she's super cool and quirky and unique but she copies outfits that don't suit her, her overblown book and movie critiques are unreadable or shallow, and her taste is just basic.

Reactions: 7
It's possible she was feeling sentimental on baby's first birthday and felt that writing "my boyfriend" like she always does wasn't sufficient. Or she wanted to make sure we knew boyfriend = baby daddy and not somebody else. HWM can be private all he wants but I don't really get the issue in just saying his name every once in a while. Did she not do a couple of pap walks with him?
Also, his name is Dan. That's a common enough name; it would hardly compromise his privacy for her to use it when she refers to him.

• Haha
She had her hair done?! Seriously?! In her stories, it looks FRIED! The ends are ruined! Why do influencers insist on going to hairdressers who bleach the duck out of their hair to go blonde when if reaaaaaaaally doesn’t suit them and utterly ruins their hair!

Reactions: 11
Yeah I read it as Dan and her are watching Practical Magic together, like they did the night before Sage was born. So it sounds they're still together.

Tanya is the person that thinks things sound better if they're a little contrived, agreed.

And we know his name is Dan but has she ever called him that on her socials?
She never called him by his name. Even when she did that interview for a magazine about how unwell she was feeling during her pregnancy, she kept saying "my boyfriend"
---
The paparazzo actually came here asking if we knew who the mystery boyfriend was. They also confirmed that Tanya wasn't aware she was being photographed. It all starts with the post below.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She had her hair done?! Seriously?! In her stories, it looks FRIED! The ends are ruined! Why do influencers insist on going to hairdressers who bleach the duck out of their hair to go blonde when if reaaaaaaaally doesn’t suit them and utterly ruins their hair!
It's time for Tanya to go back to copper!! I know she has seen it trending on Tiktok. I think she'd get decent views on a transformation video, so it's a "win-win" for everyone. We get the hair, and she gets some clout by "bringing back" her old look. She just needs to do something and get rid of the bland blonde.

Reactions: 11
It's time for Tanya to go back to copper!! I know she has seen it trending on Tiktok. I think she'd get decent views on a transformation video, so it's a "win-win" for everyone. We get the hair, and she gets some clout by "bringing back" her old look. She just needs to do something and get rid of the bland blonde.
Just like Niomi who also insists on fried straw blonde hair for some reason that does not suit her in the slightest.
It's very strange.
Both of them looked 100 x better with darker copper hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.