Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tanya sell the house her and Jim lived in? It’s been ages since I’ve kept up with her

Reactions: 4
Did Tanya sell the house her and Jim lived in? It’s been ages since I’ve kept up with her
No - she's still in it.
Presumably bought him out?
Not sure what happened to the lovely little house they had in Norwich.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, she never moved out from everything that was posted. She tried to sell it but I believe she couldn't and ended up taking it off the market. Probably decided to just pay Jim his share herself.

I would not like to live in the house I lived with my ex-husband, much less move in my new partner and raise our baby there but... London real estate.

Reactions: 20
Her sister rented the Norwich house from them for ages then got a doer-upper when/because Tan & Jim sold it, but I’m sure it was a while after the divorce. I remember seeing it on right move.
They implied they’d listed the London house just before Covid but I don’t think there were receipts, it seemed like Tanya was going somewhere (so maybe tried to rent it out?) but then she nestled in when lock downs happened, moved that teacher friend (Emma?) in and at some point HWM seemed to get in the mix. I don’t believe it was ever explicitly for sale. Personal belief is that she thought she was going to duck off to LA which is why she ditched Martha, and sublet to Emma but covid stopped it.

I personally don’t get this thing about not living somewhere your ex was, or having the same bed etc. a person is a person, not a place or object. Maybe it’s being in long term relationships that have ended but it’s not plausible to move and replace all your stuff, stop hanging out places - you shouldn’t have to! After 10 years or so, If you stopped doing things you did together, going places etc you couldn’t live normally and would really miss out, have to start a new life - it’s unnecessary and damaging. The ex just becomes part of your past while you live in the present as far as I’m concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her sister rented the Norwich house from them for ages then got a doer-upper when/because Tan & Jim sold it, but I’m sure it was a while after the divorce. I remember seeing it on right move.
They implied they’d listed the London house just before Covid but I don’t think there were receipts, it seemed like Tanya was going somewhere (so maybe tried to rent it out?) but then she nestled in when lock downs happened, moved that teacher friend (Emma?) in and at some point HWM seemed to get in the mix. I don’t believe it was ever explicitly for sale. Personal belief is that she thought she was going to duck off to LA which is why she ditched Martha, and sublet to Emma but covid stopped it.

I personally don’t get this thing about not living somewhere your ex was, or having the same bed etc. a person is a person, not a place or object. Maybe it’s being in long term relationships that have ended but it’s not plausible to move and replace all your stuff, stop hanging out places - you shouldn’t have to! After 10 years or so, If you stopped doing things you did together, going places etc you couldn’t live normally and would really miss out, have to start a new life - it’s unnecessary and damaging. The ex just becomes part of your past while you live in the present as far as I’m concerned.
Fair enough, but for me there's a difference between going to the same places and living in the same house. I'm very visual and have extremely vivid memories so if I enter a room, I often recall other times I've spent in said room. I've broken up with a boyfriend of 10 years so I know all about long term breakups. I moved out. It's personal preference, she clearly doesn't care or has just decided the perks of the home are larger than any memory of gerbil Jimbobs in the tub or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fair enough, but for me there's a difference between going to the same places and living in the same house. I'm very visual and have extremely vivid memories so if I enter a room, I often recall other times I've spent in said room. I've broken up with a boyfriend of 10 years so I know all about long term breakups. I moved out. It's personal preference, she clearly doesn't care or has just decided the perks of the home are larger than any memory of gerbil Jimbobs in the tub or whatever.
I get that.
I guess it depends where you live too, how easy it is to move. She’d have lost tens of thousands of pounds in estate agent fees, stamp duty (property purchase tax) etc. selling and re buying
I could soon forget about an ex for £50k 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No - she's still in it.
Presumably bought him out?
Not sure what happened to the lovely little house they had in Norwich.
I remember when they bought ther big house they confirmed they still had the Norwich house and Tanya's sister was living there. That house always looked lovely from what was shown.

Reactions: 3
This video story of her kissing the baby’s head without breaking eye contact with the camera, she looks so smug! If she’s trying to wind up Jim and Sarah though I suppose I have to support that kind of pettiness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Even with the filter on she looks so tired, bless
I hope she never has the brows redone in the same way after they fade, they really don't suit her
Screenshot_20221130-125448.png

Reactions: 5
Bone tired and yet smug. That's her real talent. Looking smug in all conditions.
I think you have to forgive a bit of smug for the first few months as a new parent.
No excuse for all the years up to now though!

I get that.
I guess it depends where you live too, how easy it is to move. She’d have lost tens of thousands of pounds in estate agent fees, stamp duty (property purchase tax) etc. selling and re buying
I could soon forget about an ex for £50k 😂
Her London house was lovely, it would be a waste to move out unless there were some really terrible memories attached to it. A new mattress I would get as soon as possible, but Tanya was probably kindlygifted a mattress so didn't even have to worry about that.

I assumed Tanya bought Jim out as he couldn't afford to buy her out, and was in need of the money. Still can't wrap my head around how he has over a million followers, surely there must be thousands of dead accounts and bots to make up those numbers?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Her London house was lovely, it would be a waste to move out unless there were some really terrible memories attached to it. A new mattress I would get as soon as possible, but Tanya was probably kindlygifted a mattress so didn't even have to worry about that.

I assumed Tanya bought Jim out as he couldn't afford to buy her out, and was in need of the money. Still can't wrap my head around how he has over a million followers, surely there must be thousands of dead accounts and bots to make up those numbers?
Yeah, Instagram needs to do another culling of bot/dead/fake accounts. Same with Tanya, how in the lord's green earth does she have over 3 million followers? There's just no way when her content is a mix of bragging selfies and unrelatable crap and tit and useless ads.

Everything she posts is so boring! Bloody “coffee and croissant run”... Why even post that? what’s actually the point in anything that she shares?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.