Tanya Burr #16 Bogdan is here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she posts is so boring! Bloody “coffee and croissant run”... Why even post that? what’s actually the point in anything that she shares?
I bet it’s all “cosy vibes” in her mind. She thinks that, with all these gifted trips and stays and then just simple neighborhood walks, her life is a great balance of luxury/adventure & cosy/wholesome and loves to show that off. Tanya’s little perfect life. Also, something tells me she’d like to post random stuff every other day but the sporadic posting makes her feel famous and mysterious😅 She’s in her own world, where she loves to think she’s something she is not. It’s a need at this point. In reality she is just desperate to tell the few people who still follow her that she’s living the life. She just waits and tries to NOT look desperate, then posts every single thing. She sacrifices actual money just to play famous since she doesn’t do her job correctly. All in all, her delusion is 👌🏼👌🏼

Reactions: 11
No ad-gifted anywhere yet I don't believe she paid for these things herself
Screenshot_20221202-182432.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No ad-gifted anywhere yet I don't believe she paid for these things herself
View attachment 1777568
Ugh I hate that Diptyque sent her the advent calendar. And I'm sure they did cause they sent it to a bunch of other influences. But at least those influencers do some "work" unlike Tanya these days. I love their candles (yes, super overpriced and bougie, I know. Stupid to burn money, I know. I still love them). But this makes me reconsider ever buying from them again.

What has Tanya done to deserve this? She doesn't even feature the things she gets gifted in proper reels anymore. She doesn't review them. At most, she says thank you like she's some A list Hollywood star. Gah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What does "family bath time" mean?
I have a 11m old baby and last time I had time to read a book was before giving birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm glad she has time to watch movies and read, it means she's got support from HWM, family, friends, and... hired help. But it'd be so much better if she were open about it because, yeah, I don't think any of my friends who've had babies did much reading in the first year of parenthood, or had any time for themselves.

Also, she's back to her pretentiousness with that book. Sure, Tarn. You read classic poetry.

Reactions: 17
So i saw Tanya, HWM and baby pram having hot chocolates outside at a table at Knoops Kings road on Friday

Reactions: 14
yes def like the pap pics but again she was sitting down so yeah
does anyone think she has a nanny?
Definitely has a nanny. No one without a nanny and a new born baby is reading anything in that first few months, in my observed experience.

It's also super common for influencers to hide the nanny, even when it's obvious. Much like for years they pretended to still be shopping high street clothes while getting sent designer stuff for free.

Reactions: 7
Why is Bogdan so far down? That pram looks so low
I have the same pram, but never bothered buying the bassinet as it does look a bit low (height can't be adjusted) and I usually used a sling when going out and about when my baby was tiny. The bassinet was also too expensive imo, but I'm sure Tarn got it all gifted 🙄
It's a lovely pram for the city, very compact. Wouldn't recommend for walks in the countryside though.

I don't know why I just reviewed this pram, I guess it's more interesting to me than Tanya 😅 Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have the same pram, but never bothered buying the bassinet as it does look a bit low (height can't be adjusted) and I usually used a sling when going out and about when my baby was tiny. The bassinet was also too expensive imo, but I'm sure Tarn got it all gifted 🙄
It's a lovely pram for the city, very compact. Wouldn't recommend for walks in the countryside though.

I don't know why I just reviewed this pram, I guess it's more interesting to me than Tanya 😅 Sorry!
And you know what? I don't need a pram and have never had it, but I find your comment much more exciting than Tarn Tarn's stories :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So, apparently Tarn is breastfeeding. Her latest story – I didn’t quite expect to see that tbh 😅

Reactions: 4
She’s been super active on IG since having her baby. And not really shoving ads down our throats as much as I would’ve expected either. I know her version of motherhood is an insanely privileged one, but she really looks the happiest I’ve ever seen her. It’s nice to see tbh.

Reactions: 32
So, apparently Tarn is breastfeeding. Her latest story – I didn’t quite expect to see that tbh 😅
It's a beautiful picture and memory (or should I say... mammary? 😆 I'll see myself out...), but I don't think I would've put it on IG 😅

I am so so happy she isn't plastering his face all over social media though, I hoped she wouldn't, but you never know with influencers. She does look happy, good for her.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.