Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, Bogdan is going to be the new "Pay" isn't it? šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚
Bogdan! bleeping brilliant. I have laughed for a full minute over Bogdan Burr. Isn't HWM Dan? Makes perfect sense then.
Yes, and like Pay, Lily Pebbles pre birth baby was always called 'Saffron Agave' which was perfect.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If its a girl she'll probably call it Dior or Prada or maybe even Chanel because we all know shes a scrounger and loves to suck up to big names wether they be celebrities or companies

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This but Iā€™m a nosey buggar and hope she shares some stuff
Same! I don't think she will though, she'll go back to acting as an actor if she can. Actorrrrrrr. Thespian and tiktok dancer.
Tanya Burr's burrbeh. Well. What do we think she's going to name it?

She reads a lot, so I'm thinking book/period names like Lyra, Elspbeth, Darcy etc.
Margo! :p Bit like Jim whatshisface but, different as there will be no pointless T on the end.

Margo / Martha Burr.

Personally I don't like all the Margo, Sofia, Amelia, Olivia names that were everywhere for a while but we al have our preferences, and I think Tanya will want to be fashionable with her choice. Naming her spawn after Jim's would be worth it to watch his tiny head explode at the audacity, and for Sarah start with the passive aggressive tweeting / gramming again. It could be Danielle or Daniella if she plans on keeping her last name as a nod to HWM. Or a unique unisex name like Burr. Hi I'm Burr, my mummy is an actor and was on Holby City - once. šŸ™ƒ

The divorce settlement could have hurt Tanya financially as she built up her income when either living with, engaged to, or actually married to Jim. He could be entitled to a large percentage of it. He also featured in many of her videos, his is possibly why she removed so many of them, Jim could have been demanding a percentage of the revenue generated from them.
Jim's money from his current lifestyle is all thanks to Tanya, it's mind boggling the amount she must have been worth to ve supporting both of their current lifestyles. Her portfolio would have taken a hit from Jim's divorce lawyers. No chance in hell he will admit to this, and Tanya likes to pretend he doesn't exist so she wonā€™t speak of it either. ā˜•

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't the baby get Dan's family name though?
It depends on their traditions. Most people I know have given their children the manā€™s name, however, Dawn Oā€™porterā€™s children have her surname.

Reactions: 3
It depends on their traditions. Most people I know have given their children the manā€™s name, however, Dawn Oā€™porterā€™s children have her surname.
Oh I see. Where I come from it's pretty much garantueed the baby will have the man's name, that's why I asked ^^ Burr is not a bad surname, so either way is fine probably.

Reactions: 2
The only name on Tarn's list is Jennifer, middle name Lawrence šŸ¤Ŗ

I find Burr quite unappealing to the ears. Hurley is less bad, but i loved that suggestion that they combine it into Burly šŸ¤£ (sarcasm, obvs. I don't actually love it for anything but laughs because burly means strong and large/heavily built and HWM is a short little spud and Tanya is too. So that baby has as much a chance of being burly as I do of being Scandinavian).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Burr Hurley? It already sounds like a full name šŸ¤£

Even if it's a girl :LOL:
Hurley Burrley? Haha Hurley Burr, Burr Hurley. It just looks and sounds weird now. Bogdan is a great name. I can see her calling the kid Elsie if itā€™s a girl, I donā€™t know why.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
464B0771-07C0-4DAF-9F77-46B6B3AF167C.png

Iā€™m confused why she is saying this. I have never heard people not telling anyone until the 12 weeks. I know a lot of people wait to make it public (because of the risk of miscarriage in the first 12 weeks) but by that point all their closest friends and family probably have been told?

is this normal in the uk?

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1350432
Iā€™m confused why she is saying this. I have never heard people not telling anyone until the 12 weeks. I know a lot of people wait to make it public (because of the risk of miscarriage in the first 12 weeks) but by that point all their closest friends and family probably have been told?
Maybe, it didnā€™t work out from the first try?

View attachment 1350432

is this normal in the uk?
Yes. Iā€™m not pregnant and never have been but itā€™s pretty common that most people seem to wait until 12 weeks to announce as then youā€™re through your first trimester and had your first proper scan. Iā€™m not sure about waiting that long to tell close family like parents though

Sheā€™s trying to ā€œbring awareness to the first trimester..ā€

Reactions: 17
I thought it was pretty normal to not announce to the world until you get the 12 week scan - just in case. But honestly, that interview was lovely. Maybe this will be the making of her. She seems genuinely happy, excited and content and I think this relationship might actually last unlike Jimā€™s, who I think will have another baby or two with Sarah and then fizzle out. Itā€™s actually nice to see. Wonder what Jimā€™s thinking lol. Probably planning baby no. 2 as we speak šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 49
not quite, she was Dawn Porter before marrying Chris Oā€™Dowd and then became Dawn Oā€™porter. Their children have the Oā€™porter surname tooā€¦I really like it, wish I could have made that work with my surname.

I really enjoyed reading that article and honestly, I think sheā€™s right. We hide our pregnancies until 12 weeks in case something goes wrong - which has taught women to believe that miscarriages are something to be hidden away and ashamed of, which is so wrong

Reactions: 48
Omg Iā€™m sorry but I cringed a little bit too hard reading this interviewā€¦ itā€™s the way she says thingsā€¦ she really thinks sheā€™s a famous girl. Itā€™s sad how she needs to believe things that just arenā€™t true. Anyway, Iā€™m glad sheā€™s pregnant and happy. Also, I think she will share the name because itā€™s gonna be a part of her ā€œaestheticā€.

Reactions: 19
I kind of hope she doesnā€™t share anything- I love hearing baby names but I think we donā€™t really need to know, and neither does Jim or Sarah

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.