Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion, but I believe Tanya has other sources of income. I doubt her influencer's "career" pays her bills and the acting... Well, it's even less likely. And don't get me started on Authored 🤣 The last and only ad she had in a while was from skytv and I don't think the revenue from it was big enough to live carefree a whole month or so.
Oh I agree that she must have investments, a real estate portfolio. But I didn't necessarily mean what will she do for money. Just... What will she do? Just further disappear into the ether? Fully let go of all influencee adjecent stuff?

She clearly still wants to appear to have a large following , hence the bot buying. What for though?

Reactions: 12
The bot buying feeds into her own ego. She views herself as a chic famous person, deserving of a following just because of who she is. I also think it's the only thing on her resume casting directors remotely find intriguing (but even then that hasn't seemed to pay off at all lolol). It's also probably hard to let go of the fact that she was once a relevant pop culture figure and those days are very much over (due to her own behaviour I might add). Inflating her own numbers probably alleviates any bad feelings associated with being a has-been. Her quest to act was never about the craft anyway, just about trying to achieve some legitimized version of "fame". Her follower count is just numbers for numbers sake. It's not like she's even using it to get better brand deal opportunities which is so wild. She's the definition of lazy.

Reactions: 18
Ah Christ she’s gonna be insufferable. You know the holier than thou, pregnancy yoga, no pictures of the babies face online mummies?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tanya Burr's burrbeh. Well. What do we think she's going to name it?

She reads a lot, so I'm thinking book/period names like Lyra, Elspbeth, Darcy etc.

Reactions: 17
Tanya Burr's burrbeh. Well. What do we think she's going to name it?

She reads a lot, so I'm thinking book/period names like Lyra, Elspbeth, Darcy etc.
Oh christ, there should be a law against people with a lisp calling their child Elspbeth!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So Jonathan Bailey and Sophie Rundle both congratulated her under the announcement. Maybe she has more actual industry friends with acting talent than we thought. I didn’t think she had any so it’s all news to me 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So Jonathan Bailey and Sophie Rundle both congratulated her under the announcement. Maybe she has more actual industry friends with acting talent than we thought. I didn’t think she had any so it’s all news to me 😂😂
I don't know them but a friend of mine is friends with Jonathan Bailey and apparently he's the loveliest person on earth so maybe that's just him being nice?

I do think at one point Tanya did make good contacts in the industry. She just wasn't able to capitalize on any of it because her lack of talent is glaring.

Do you guys think she'll do one more bio change and add mum to (insert baby of x gender here)? She's been YouTuber, actress, founder, etc.

Reactions: 15
I don't know them but a friend of mine is friends with Jonathan Bailey and apparently he's the loveliest person on earth so maybe that's just him being nice?

I do think at one point Tanya did make good contacts in the industry. She just wasn't able to capitalize on any of it because her lack of talent is glaring.

Do you guys think she'll do one more bio change and add mum to (insert baby of x gender here)? She's been YouTuber, actress, founder, etc.
She definitely seems like the kind of woman who would add "Boy Mum" or "Girl Mum" in her bio. I can't stand when people say like "I'm a booooy Mum" or whatever. Like... you're a parent, why does your childs gender matter ffs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a feeling she’ll go for beige and bland for the baby clothes/decor like Alfie and Zoe. Someone tell these influencers there’s nothing wrong with gender neutrality but it doesn’t have to be so boring for the sake of the aesthetic

Reactions: 32
i reckon she'll choose a ott 'posh' name! to make herself sound posh. A bit like louise did with her kids!
arabella, hugo, wilf et al

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't remember the exact origin of hers and Natasha's names, Slavic I guess, but I think she'll go for that kind of name too. Like Vera, Nadya, Mila etc. for a girl and Vlad, Boris, Bogdan and suchlike for a boy.

Can't believe I'm playing the "guess the influencer's baby name" game. Tanya's again that boring, duh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't remember the exact origin of hers and Natasha's names, Slavic I guess, but I think she'll go for that kind of name too. Like Vera, Nadya, Mila etc. for a girl and Vlad, Boris, Bogdan and suchlike for a boy.

Can't believe I'm playing the "guess the influencer's baby name" game. Tanya's again that boring, duh.
Oh please let the child be named Bogdan Burr 🤣
Fabulous 👌
(Editing to add, it's a nice name with a beautiful meaning, just doesn't go with Burr at all in my opinion!)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think she’ll share its name. She wants to be different and seen as an actor and many of them don’t share their kids.

Reactions: 9
Fabulous 👌
(Editing to add, it's a nice name with a beautiful meaning, just doesn't go with Burr at all in my opinion!)
Do you think she’ll give it her surname? I can see it being double-barrelled

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fabulous 👌
I also wonder whose last name the baby's going to have – hers or HWM's, Hurley or smth. And if they're planning on getting married. Zoella will be mad along with Jim.
C'mon, Tanya! Give us something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd say they'll get married in the year after the child is born and yeah, realistically she'll more than likely go double-barrelled with little Bogdan's surname. Might even get HWM to go double-barrelled after marriage too.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.