Tanya Burr #15 She's expecting a little sprog but we haven't forgotten about the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sage was ranked #179 for girls and #427 for boys last year in the US, so yes it’s more commonly used for girls, but definitely not a girl name

Reactions: 3
Anyone think it weird that Jim posted a story a few hours before Tanya’s announcement just happening to discuss his growing plants and mentioned SAGE?
Maybe I’m reading too much into it 🤷🏻‍♀️ But Jim is such a petty witch I can see him being a dick like that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Sounds so feminine to my ears… Also my coffee machine is from the brand Sage . In the US it is called Breville but in Europe it is Sage. Maybe they’ll send her an espresso machine lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
My hubby commented that Sylvester Stallone's late son was called Sage.......apparently, it's listed as a unisex name meaning 'wise' ....

Reactions: 4
Have you seen Jim's latest post? "I love getting to show my kid the world. I'm very lucky to be his dad" LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU. Sarah must feel awful after reading that, to me it fells like he's obsessed with Tanya to the point that the day she shared a picture of her newborn, he made such a weird comment. What a creep, sorry, but I just can't with him.

(English is not my native language)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Interesting that in Jim’s post from yesterday about the year he peaked (2017) that he shared a photo of Martha with Tanya’s picture in the background. Surely he has tons of pictures of Martha that don’t include tarn

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Interesting that in Jim’s post from yesterday about the year he peaked (2017) that he shared a photo of Martha with Tanya’s picture in the background. Surely he has tons of pictures of Martha that don’t include tarn
He is so weird and creepy I can’t :LOL:

Has anyone see the comments in the Daily Mail article? They’re absolutely savage and lots of where’s Martha comments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do like the name Sage.

Choosing a name that means 'one (such as a profound philosopher) distinguished for wisdom' is hilarious though. This is Tarn we're talking about. The least wisdomous person possible (no Tarn that isn't a word)

• Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone see the comments in the Daily Mail article? They’re absolutely savage and lots of where’s Martha comments
Oh wow. No fans of the name Sage on there. Top comment asks if she's hoping for a sister for him she can call Onion 😄

• Haha
One of the DM comments said it sounds like she called her baby Green Gabriel and it made me laugh. Gabriel Sage does flow better in my ears.

How much did she pay for this article, though? Who the duck even cares about Tanya anymore outside of Tattle?

Reactions: 13
I don't mind the name, but also feel like it's more girly. Ah well. Definitely fits in with the Wren-hype.
I really hope she keeps him private. I'm so sick of influencers plastering their kids online.

Reactions: 7
One of the DM comments said it sounds like she called her baby Green Gabriel and it made me laugh. Gabriel Sage does flow better in my ears.

How much did she pay for this article, though? Who the duck even cares about Tanya anymore outside of Tattle?
Gabriel Sage definitely flows better. It's like when Lily Pebbles called her kid Grey Luna, when Luna Grey would sound better. Well, better than calling a little girl Grey anyway.

Reactions: 19

I feel like they got their moneys worth with articles on Zoe Suggs baby, so thought they’d try with Tanya too.
Bogdan Hurley burley will always have a place here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.