Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone sum this up, dont know what to say its in her new reel
Tanya: can you just hold my necklace pls
She's using the song Golden for the Reel ... That's the only explanation I can think of. She's daft.

Reactions: 6
For someone who is about to launch her new start up in July, she is really doing nothing to promote it. Like constant vacation (and from what?) And a boring one because who cares you are out and about EATING AND DRINKING Tanya. 😴
Zero business strategy. That woman's IG content is just plainly annoying right now. Random ad, random getaway. Why?

Reactions: 14
For someone who is about to launch her new start up in July, she is really doing nothing to promote it. Like constant vacation (and from what?) And a boring one because who cares you are out and about EATING AND DRINKING Tanya. 😴
Zero business strategy. That woman's IG content is just plainly annoying right now. Random ad, random getaway. Why?
She still seems deluded enough to think that she is going to become Insta famous. And that her life is so cool and effortless it is IG worthy and that is enough. I'm sure she must look at people like her muse, Caro Daur, and think she can be like her. But Tanya tries far too hard and it shows.

Reactions: 12
RE the paparazzi pics being potentially set up, the Daily Mail is very well known for doing this. Essentially any celebs ‘spotted’ in Dubai I get very wary of as I was under the impression that the paparazzi were illegal there, you would have to pay someone to come and take photos. Also, I used to work within luxury travel and I remember one customer we had that would go to a secluded hotel and say they wouldn’t want to be bothered by anyone, we might have asked them to tag us on social or something, yet they then call the paparazzi. I honestly don’t remember who the celeb was unfortunately

Reactions: 10
I see a lot of comments here about Jim being dumped by Tanya. I don’t think anyone knows the real reason do they? But I would think it was either Jim who decided to leave or a mutual decision. Tanya was always chasing the next big thing, she initially started out as a normal girl doing makeup on YouTube. Let’s not forget it was Jim’s sisters who set this all up for her. Then came baking, her own (crappy) makeup line and now she’s an actor. She stopped being that relatable girl on YouTube years ago, that was who Jim fell in love with. I think she’s so narcissistic and Jim has had a lucky escape from her. Good luck to him I say. My opinion could well be really deluded but I haven’t followed them closely at all, I used to really like Tanya years ago on YouTube until I just found her to be really fake. Now I think her life is a joke and I’m wondering when she’ll end up in some type of rehab.

Reactions: 8
I see a lot of comments here about Jim being dumped by Tanya. I don’t think anyone knows the real reason do they? But I would think it was either Jim who decided to leave or a mutual decision. Tanya was always chasing the next big thing, she initially started out as a normal girl doing makeup on YouTube. Let’s not forget it was Jim’s sisters who set this all up for her. Then came baking, her own (crappy) makeup line and now she’s an actor. She stopped being that relatable girl on YouTube years ago, that was who Jim fell in love with. I think she’s so narcissistic and Jim has had a lucky escape from her. Good luck to him I say. My opinion could well be really deluded but I haven’t followed them closely at all, I used to really like Tanya years ago on YouTube until I just found her to be really fake. Now I think her life is a joke and I’m wondering when she’ll end up in some type of rehab.
ITA - Tanya wasn't the same person he married anymore. They seem to have just grown apart, got on different paths, and decided mutually (they both say as much) to split.

Also, I have to say I genuinely don't understand the comments that Jim controlled her? She had so much confidence and self-belief, to a deluded degree, and this huge "I'm taking over the world!" dream big attitude, went after every and anything she ever wanted, which he seemed to admire about her. Is it because he went to every Confidence show? I mean she was already going through it, receiving so much backlash online for weeks for getting stunt-casted. Then came opening night, her big acting debut, and she totally flopped her performance. Then the reviews were published and they were pretty scathing. It's no wonder he was always there, he probably felt badly for her and wanted to support her. She might have even asked him to be there, we literally don't know.

Reactions: 9
I cant with these comments from brands😂sounds awkward
If she isn't tagging them, why are they wasting their time and resources giving her freebies like she's someone super important?
Free air b n b
Free luxury meals cooked
Free plates etc.

What is the ROI for these brands?!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Had anyone seen the comments on IG on the braun account
They've posted an ad with her using their hair remover and the comments are hilarious. People do not like Tarrrrnnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Does she just spend all her time looking for places to follow on Instagram fishing around for a free stay? 🙄 Book your own damn trip, Tanya.

I'm so sick of influencer culture in general and truly wish it was dead and gone. I wish businesses would gift things to regular, everyday people who can't afford to treat themselves. It's sickening and become so completely uninspiring to see influencers who can afford to buy the bag or book the trip or whatever, given yet another *gifted thing. 🙄 Yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Speaking of the Braun AD, how hard is it to get one's nails done properly for a paid AD? They're not terrible for day to day life but if I were the brand I'd want the content to look more polished.
1624146672437.png

Reactions: 16
She literally gets the days confused every single time. Seriously, is she okay? 🤔 Or, she's doing it on purpose so people will comment, sneakily trying to raise her engagement. 🙄

Reactions: 18
She literally gets the days confused every single time. Seriously, is she okay? 🤔 Or, she's doing it on purpose so people will comment, sneakily trying to raise her engagement. 🙄

Good point actually, that’s the only way she can get like more than 3 comments 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her charity work is always so awkward and doesn't feel authentic or genuine at all, and just like her "job," she's a lazy piece of tit who does the very least she can. I mean, she didn't even preface Alaa's Stories whatsoever, let anyone know about her and what time she would be taking over so people could tune in, it just went abruptly from Tanya's big ass alien head to a stranger, then back to re-posting her stupid vacuous vacation pics. 🙄

This sounds awful, but I truly believe Tanya is just involved with UNHCR because it's known, in particular, to be fronted by celebrities. In fact, for a while she titled herself as a Goodwill Ambassador (it was even in her Gleam profile) when she was just a Supporter. Notice how quickly she changed her Instagram bio? She just wants the big exclusive title and to be in the same league as Cate Blanchett and Angelina Jolie. duck off.

Reactions: 25
Speaking of her "charity work," does anyone know what ever happened with her partnership, or whatever, with ONE Campaign? It was weird, I remember a few years ago in a vlog she said she had a meeting with Bono about something coming up for it. She titled it, "Breakfast With Bono" and just had to mention Natalie Dormer was there as well. 🙄🙄🙄 Further proving all she cares about is being around and associated with celebrities. Anyway, the vlog was deleted and nothing ever came out of it, I don't believe?

Reactions: 11
Now it’s just ‘Breakfast with Bimbo’ on Insta and two raspberries on a rice cake.

I looked at her Instagram recently and I’d forgotten just how awful and irritating her faux posh voice is 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Why is she taking herself so seriously? 🤣 I genuinely don't understand the need to be so extra hiring a videographer and everything just for a dumb "curated edit." 🤣 I'm pretty sure it's not the brand, but Tanya, who's behind this as it was all her people involved, like that Amy Wright makeup artist and the photographer.

Also, close your legs, Tarn. Gah what's with her and crotch shots (or near crotch shots), it's just gross and vulgar.

ALSO, who's gonna tell @foreverneweurope they're not going to see a return on investment with engagement this dire:

And I thought .8 or even 1% was bad. The more followers she buys, just the lower the engagement rate.

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Why is she taking herself so seriously? 🤣 I genuinely don't understand the need to be so extra hiring a videographer and everything just for a dumb "curated edit." 🤣 I'm pretty sure it's not the brand, but Tanya, who's behind this as it was all her people involved, like that Amy Wright makeup artist and the photographer.

Also, close your legs, Tarn. Gah what's with her and crotch shots (or near crotch shots), it's just gross and vulgar.

ALSO, who's gonna tell @foreverneweurope they're not going to see a return on investment with engagement this dire:

And I thought .8 or even 1% was bad. The more followers she buys, just the lower the engagement rate.
She truly is on an inevitable free fall. How can she not understand that her content is cringey? There's nothing authentic or even aspirational about her. She's a try-hard, copycat, poser.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.