Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a lil irritated her video for UNHCR has gone from the grid and replaced with that ad tho 🤨🤨 why has it gone? Not the aesthetic she was after?

Reactions: 10
I’m a lil irritated her video for UNHCR has gone from the grid and replaced with that ad tho 🤨🤨 why has it gone? Not the aesthetic she was after?
I don;t even get why she was even nominated as ambassador, she is hardly famous enough to make any difference is she?

Reactions: 8
She looks stocky and short in that video/pic.
It's crazy how different she looks when it's not in her control. When she can't strategically angle herself or use an elongating app or hold her phone at a certain height to appear taller and slender. Just like in the pap photos - they always revealed how she really looks.

I don't understand why anyone would do that to themselves, shave off a whole size or two, or change their features, smooth out their skin, etc., 'cause isn't it just a mindfuck when elsewhere you see what you actually look like? 😲

Reactions: 11
It's crazy how different she looks when it's not in her control. When she can't strategically angle herself or use an elongating app or hold her phone at a certain height to appear taller and slender. Just like in the pap photos - they always revealed how she really looks.

I don't understand why anyone would do that to themselves, shave off a whole size or two, or change their features, smooth out their skin, etc., 'cause isn't it just a mindfuck when elsewhere you see what you actually look like? 😲
especially if your aim is to be an actress, doesn;t she realise when she is (if she is..) onscreen it owuld be weird to look totally different?

Reactions: 3
Wtf is this look? I must've missed Vogue's coverage of the "granny on the front porch" trend. She's only missing a shotgun and some cats.
i dont get what is happening here at all, the pose, that ugly mat...?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Why does this make me want to crawl in a hole? I guess because literally no one commented or watched the video so it just comes off like Lucy and Millie are parents hyping up their unpopular, untalented kid - "You're doing great, sweetie!" 😂 Cringe.

ETA: I still can't get over how serious she's taking herself. You're not a model and it's not a high fashion editorial brand. 🙄 Get over yourself with the try-hard posing and crack a smile. She's known for being the relatable, everyday girl next door. Of course this new cool girl/model/actress persona she's trying to reinvent herself into isn't being received well. There's no connection to her audience anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
ETA: I still can't get over how serious she's taking herself. You're not a model and it's not a high fashion editorial brand. 🙄 Get over yourself with the try-hard posing and crack a smile. She's known for being the relatable, everyday girl next door. Of course this new cool girl/model/actress persona she's trying to reinvent herself into isn't being received well. There's no connection to her audience anymore.
Her demeanour doesn't scream high fashion, just wierd and surly. And always the mouth hanging open.
I sometimes look at her muse, Caro Daur's IG, and yes she is high fashion but above all looks easy in her skin and like she is having fun. Tanya always looks awkward.

Reactions: 9

Why does this make me want to crawl in a hole? I guess because literally no one commented or watched the video so it just comes off like Lucy and Millie are parents hyping up their unpopular, untalented kid - "You're doing great, sweetie!" 😂 Cringe.

She also, quite frankly, looks like a cheep idiot.

• Haha
Whats the opposite of a glow up again? Glow down!! I cant believe how different she is, the pictures below literally show two different people
I'll say it again she was a babe. Gorgeous and her figure !
Ah how her ego got rid of all of it lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her demeanour doesn't scream high fashion, just wierd and surly. And always the mouth hanging open.
I sometimes look at her muse, Caro Daur's IG, and yes she is high fashion but above all looks easy in her skin and like she is having fun. Tanya always looks awkward.
She should stick to mattresses and mayo.

• Haha
I don;t even get why she was even nominated as ambassador, she is hardly famous enough to make any difference is she?
I think it was through her short loved friendship with Scarlett Curtis whose Dad was very involved in the UN Global Goals.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.