Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
which is even more why i don't get why they would give it for free! I am not going anywhere as my job situation is precarious atm but everyone I know who is looking to go anywhere in the UK is having big troubles finding anywhere to stay
Yep! You’d think! I presume businesses think that they will attract all of Tanya’s/or whoever’s fans and reach a bigger audience with the advertising.

Reactions: 2
I cant with these comments from brands😂sounds awkward
"Hope you loved using our plates"
"Such a pleasure to meet you both and cook you a supper" - I didn't even think for a second she cooked the food herself 😅

I guess everyone is a little desperate these days, hence the desperate comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Hope you love using our plates"
"Such a pleasure to meet you both and cook you a supper" - I didn't even think for a second she cooked the food herself 😅

I guess everyone is a little desperate these days, hence the desperate comments.
I found the fact that "pleasure" was in caps hilarious for some reason
Surely this should be tagged as gifted? unless I missed it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Another pathetic hint at her man

1624030861160.png

We get it, Taaaarn. You've got a boyfriend and went on a *gifted holiday with him. Now that she's got him modelling marshmallows, how long til she starts showing him on camera more?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Another pathetic hint at her man

View attachment 623405

We get it, Taaaarn. You've got a boyfriend and went on a *gifted holiday with him. Now that she's got him modelling marshmallows, how long til she starts showing him on camera more?
ultimately for influencers they kind of have to show their personal relationships don't they? if their channel is just their life leaving out a huge part of it becomes weird, like Rosie Londoner and her invisible husband

Reactions: 12
I don't see that the trip/stay was gifted anywhere?? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 2
So then Tanya should be reported, right? For not stating it was gifted
oh no that is not what I meant, sorry I think I misunderstood, I thought you meant that maybe it wasn;t gifted!
100% she should be reported, but as I have said elsewhere I have NEVER seen an influencer actually pulled up for this. it is ridiculous. I actually feel bad for the b and b in this, they clearly have no idea how low her reach is at this point

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just hid an Instagram ad featuring Tanya because it was 'irrelevant'

Some Braun shite but it gave me great pleasure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone sum this up, dont know what to say its in her new reel
Tanya: can you just hold my necklace pls
She's so cringy and transparent, I can't. I don't know how a grown man would be comfortable with being a headless, faceless prop in his girlfriend's pics. That's literally what he's reduced down to - an arm, a finger, a hand, to try and raise her follower interest and engagement - that necklace part proves it as it was just him randomly holding it and there was absolutely no point to or reason to add it in.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's so cringy and transparent, I can't. I don't know how a grown man would be comfortable with being a headless, faceless prop in his girlfriend's pics. That's literally what he's reduced down to - an arm, a finger, a hand, to try and raise her follower interest and engagement - that necklace part proves it as it was just him randomly holding it and there was absolutely no point to or reason to add it in.
Yep, much like his first appearance on her feed, as an arm around her tiny waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.