Tanya Burr #11 All mattress, no actress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell she only ever posts an ad! That Norfolk spam was just to break up the feed!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I wonder who decided that these two photos are the best ones to post: in one her eyes are closed and the other one she is just sitting weird

Also cant believe these are the photos she hired a professional team, make up hair photographer etc to do, her boyfriend couldve just taken the same quality pics and make up and hair looks the same as always nothing she couldnt do on her own

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wonder who decided that these two photos are the best ones to post: in one her eyes are closed and the other one she is just sitting weird

Also cant believe these are the photos she hired a professional team, make up hair photographer etc to do, her boyfriend couldve just taken the same quality pics and make up and hair looks the same as always nothing she couldnt do on her own
Wow could that photoshop BE any stronger?

Reactions: 10
Shilling a mop or a brand of mayonnaise. I can't tell which is more embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my lord ! Did not expecte that🤣
so now, let's guess who will be the first advertising toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One post is 100 comments and the next 17/19 such a bizarre platform she’s running over there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Modelling is hard. People never give it the credit it deserves, look how badly she's posing in these photos. Tanya is not a model anymore than she is an actor.

Hire real models!!

Reactions: 9
Dislike how she just discarded her YouTube channel and it’s followers and has erased all mention of it,smacks of thinking it will be a bad look for her acting career if she could act have seen trees less wooden

don’t forget where you started tan

Reactions: 21
Sorry if this has been asked. What startup is that? any idea?

View attachment 621851
Actor. She really is sticking to the lie.
Instagram. Technically you are not instagram Tanya
Influencer. More like a telemarketer judging by the number of product ads you are pushing on your feed.
Startup company. Oh dear lord no.

• Haha
Actor. She really is sticking to the lie.
Instagram. Technically you are not instagram Tanya
Influencer. More like a telemarketer judging by the number of product ads you are pushing on your feed.
Startup company. Oh dear lord no.
maybe she can make a production company startup and produce one of Jim's amazing tv show ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who didn’t like that Tik tok? 😬 It was pretty sexist imo.

For those that didn’t see it, the one I think people are talking about is one that said Tanya dumped Jim to become an actor and failed, and Jim got engaged and another woman pregnant within a few months.

I very much agree that tarn can’t act but it’s not like Jim’s career has gone any better. Him having a fiancée and baby on the way doesn’t make him better than Tarn 🙄

Reactions: 39
Am I the only one who didn’t like that Tik tok? 😬 It was pretty sexist imo.

For those that didn’t see it, the one I think people are talking about is one that said Tanya dumped Jim to become an actor and failed, and Jim got engaged and another woman pregnant within a few months.

I very much agree that tarn can’t act but it’s not like Jim’s career has gone any better. Him having a fiancée and baby on the way doesn’t make him better than Tarn 🙄
I didn't see the tiktok, they are both as bad as each other imo, her acting aspirations are the equivalent of jim and his tv show pitches

Sarah got it first lol
🤣🤣🤣 OMG. I wonder if Tanya will be doing this same ad too. She started following @joyoclean on Instagram a few weeks ago. I think I mentioned it on the other thread. That's so embarrassing, I could just die. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🤣🤣🤣 OMG. I wonder if Tanya will be doing this same ad too. She started following @joyoclean on Instagram a few weeks ago. I think I mentioned it on the other thread. That's so embarrassing, I could just die. 🤣🤣🤣
it is a tough call but I think the mop is more embarassing, at least tanya's fits in with her constant posting about food that she probably doesn't eat i guess?

Reactions: 5
Zoella already did that 😂
And I missed that gem ?? 🤣

I really start to think instagramers are the new telemarketers. Why call people to influence them to buy something. Let's use those influencer on IG. Inviting to buy an egg cutter or a potato pealer .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.