Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before but I had my make up down by Tanya when she worked in a local shop. Absolutely awful, my mum stepped in and told her she matched my colours wrong. Was just so embarrassing for her.
I don't think I realised she ever worked as a professional makeup artist (or even at a counter). Were you able to fix it/rectify your makeup? I'm guessing it was before an event?

Reactions: 1
I don't think I realised she ever worked as a professional makeup artist (or even at a counter). Were you able to fix it/rectify your makeup? I'm guessing it was before an event?
Didn't she work for Laura Mercier at some point?

Reactions: 5
she worked on the benefit counter in a shop called Jarrolds ( where Jim also worked). I just remembered her being so awkward and then once my mum stepped in and said something she went all ditzy and tried to laugh her way out it. For reference I’m about as a pale as you can get and she though a deep purple lipstick would suit me!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
she worked on the benefit counter in a shop called Jarrolds ( where Jim also worked). I just remembered her being so awkward and then once my mum stepped in and said something she went all ditzy and tried to laugh her way out it. For reference I’m about as a pale as you can get and she though a deep purple lipstick would suit me!
She really was only ever decent at doing her own makeup, never other people's.

Reactions: 11
One of these days might might casually tag him
She must be desperate for engagement to be so clearly baiting people with her boyfriend.

He really is short, yeah she's got her leg hiked up around him, but they're essentially the same height.

And then, the requisite ice cream photo to prove she eats ice cream and stays thin like the cool girl she is. While she opens her mouth and pretends she's sexy. She's so transparent.

1623692044251.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's so predictable and transparent, it hurts. She's been begging for engagement i.e. re-posting all her main posts in Stories so I knew she'd be uploading a pic with HWM soon to get it up. But, people's interest in her is so low not even a peek at her pRiVaTe bOyFrIenD drums up Likes or comments anymore. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.