Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The accent...

"Golly, I'm just so frightfully delightful living my Richard Curtis female lead fanasty!"

Real talk tho - Hellman's is the best mayo, period.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😆 I bet she really misses the days of sly undeclared ads. Now she has to do the whole cringy corporate messaging for probably the same money as when she just used a brand in vids and was given a backhand.

Those red onion pieces are way too big

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where is thia advert available to view? 🤣
It's just an Instagram video on her Insta, it's not like a professional advertisement. She's not the face of Hellman's or anything. She's just been paid to flog it like she flogs mattresses, Bailey's, and ugly jeans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Did she really position these posts in her stories to the right of the screen so it would be harder to skip through them? It wants you to view the post on the feed. If so, that is a new level of obnoxious from Tarn 🙄

Screenshot_20210615-181407_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210615-181412_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Did she really position these posts in her stories to the right of the screen so it would be harder to skip through them? It wants you to view the post on the feed. If so, that is a new level of obnoxious from Tarn 🙄

View attachment 618956View attachment 618957
That is seriously so low, even for Tanya. So beyond obnoxious.

Your posts aren't doing great, Tanya. Just accept it. People don't want to see ice cream or a picture of a sea or flowers at the shop for the millionth time. It's not special, interesting, or even remotely inspiring. Do better. Create real content that generates organic engagement instead of stooping to tricking people into clicking on your redundant tit.

-------------------------

On another note. Is Authored not launching in July anymore? 🙄 I noticed on the Instagram page, the bio just says AUTHORED now.

Reactions: 16
MAYONNAISE? SERIOUSLY?

🤣😂😂
I was thinking the same ! A freaking MAYO!
So much for paying god knows how much for acting accent coach and pretentious posts of LV, Dior bags and dresses etc and now we get a mayo content.

What kind of her management trolling is this ??

I thought Niomi's mop ad was low, but this is beyond my comprehension.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Louis vuitton didnt learn from dior i guess🤷‍♀️At least shell have some stuff to sell when she runs out of “commercial” work for mayo and mattresses
I wonder how long this LV relationship will last. It’s such an odd mix.

Reactions: 5
Louis vuitton didnt learn from dior i guess🤷‍♀️At least shell have some stuff to sell when she runs out of “commercial” work for mayo and mattresses
Ugh. Why are they gifting her stuff now? I guess it's smart, really. They just have to send her a bag or some sunglasses and it's cheap free advertisement for them, basically. 😂

Reactions: 9
Ugh. Why are they gifting her stuff now? I guess it's smart, really. They just have to send her a bag or some sunglasses and it's cheap free advertisement for them, basically. 😂
I agree. 3.1m Instagram followers (not sure how is she is maintaining so many) they are bound to find someone to take interest in their brand.

Surely her engagement must be so awful? 3.1 million followers, only 20 of them real people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder how long this LV relationship will last. It’s such an odd mix.
exactly, firstly she has awful fashion sense now and second;y i doubt most of her followers would be buying expensive designer things like this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.