Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah see this just looks like a normal young woman enjoying her birthday to me.

Little girl vibes would be her wearing a stupid tacky birthday tiara and pretending to be afraid of the sparklers or something.

I guess we all see things differently!
Yeah to be fair she’s literally just smiling lol

Reactions: 14
Has jim finally stopped liking her photos? I just realized this today on her bday post

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Eh. It's an exact replica of last year. That big, huge OTT open-mouth fake smile:

She'll be back to her dead eyes today. Speaking of, last year her birthday post with 'little Tanya' received 130K likes. This year? 40K. How the might have fallen (and will continue to fall).

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Eh. It's an exact replica of last year. That big, huge OTT open-mouth fake smile:

She'll be back to her dead eyes today. Speaking of, last year her birthday post with 'little Tanya' received 130K likes. This year? 40K. How the might have fallen (and will continue to fall).
Actually, I feel like her eyes still look dead. Even with the ott expression.
It's such a shame, she's still so young. What is she going to do during the next decades? I mean. Seriously? What will she have achieved at 50? Will YouTube still be her peak? That's sad... 😳

• Sad
That smile looks so fake to me. It looked fake in 2020, it looks fake now. And yeah, her engagement continues to plummet.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I was watching reruns of friends and Tanya is literally joeys character trying to be an actor! 😂and all her friends encouraging her yet seeing it get really no where, same as everyone encouraging joey😱how could i not see it before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was watching reruns of friends and Tanya is literally joeys character trying to be an actor! 😂and all her friends encouraging her yet seeing it get really no where, same as everyone encouraging joey😱how could i not see it before lol
Main difference there is that the Joey character was hot and charming.
Tanya... isn't.

• Haha
Joey had a loveable innocence about him though, and he was confident but not arrogant.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The other house was perfect for them, if it aint broke dont fix it! Completely insane and inconsiderate move on his part! Claiming its all for the family, to think he put in money to renovate the other place and then just sold his hard work, and from what i remember he had people fixing the other house, I dont understand why he doesnt have mercy on sarah whos pregnant and hire people you cant to this by yourself! I reckon the house will not be done before the baby arrives
Many people move house while pregnant ( Me included ) It's not the end of the world, however I would say he's a bit lazy leaving all those boxes still stacked next to the kitchen, they should be moved into a room upstairs they're not using ( if they can't be put away ) Other than that the house is sanitary, liveable, functioning Kitchen & Bathrooms etc. If the whole house was a building site & full of dust that would be different, they're not having anything too major done. x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
For me she just looks washed out and without caracter . Back in the days you actually knew her interests and passions. Event thought she was not showing her brightest side.
Now she is just a random lady doing constantly ads, forcing to buy something and pretending to be a model on insta. I don't get why she has so much followers.

Ads for mattress, then Louis Vuitton, then weird clothes, then tv and drinks. Who is your audience a rich middle age shopaholic divorcee having an identity crisis?

It's hard to watch. Who the hell is advising her ?
additionally On the birthday photos she clearly pretends to be a little girl. So confusing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Many people move house while pregnant ( Me included ) It's not the end of the world, however I would say he's a bit lazy leaving all those boxes still stacked next to the kitchen, they should be moved into a room upstairs they're not using ( if they can't be put away ) Other than that the house is sanitary, liveable, functioning Kitchen & Bathrooms etc. If the whole house was a building site & full of dust that would be different, they're not having anything too major done. x
Not sure if you saw the latest video but they had a damp in a wall so a third of the wall came down or so and they are doing all the wooden floors which why the boxes are still there, and their redoing the wooden stairs and putting in a bathroom downstairs, they have a team of construction workers starting soon as jim said, so to me it just seems like a lot of work especially since i think hes been at it for a few weeks now, and debress and dust and what now but everyone looks at it differently

• Sad
Reactions: 7
“Let me just spread my toys out all neatly so you can pretend to take a candid photo of me grinning like a maniac”
"While also insinuating I'm naked, because I'm easy, breezy, covergirl, where's my damn magazine cover? I'm a STAR"

ETA this other gem:

The face. Who does she think she is? The second hand embarrassment of her looking into the distance like that and asking HWM or whoever to take a picture.... Oof. And the surely uneaten pancakes. Sad. And the horrible blouse, my granny would have loved.

1623414443390.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What a waste of fluffy pancakes! I hope HWM is allowed to eat these

Reactions: 3
Not sure if you saw the latest video but they had a damp in a wall so a third of the wall came down or so and they are doing all the wooden floors which why the boxes are still there, and their redoing the wooden stairs and putting in a bathroom downstairs, they have a team of construction workers starting soon as jim said, so to me it just seems like a lot of work especially since i think hes been at it for a few weeks now, and debress and dust and what now but everyone looks at it differently
I think even having fresh paint everywhere if you are already feeling ill must be awful, it makes me feel nauteous and I have never been pregnant!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.