Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never had an issue with Tanya really but the ‘sorry for clogging up your feed’, ‘5 new grid posts’ bullshit is pathetic for someone who does this as their job. A bunch of photos that could have been one post, maybe two turned into 5 posts purely to up engagement.they wasn’t any real differentiation between the pictures really. How can she be bankable anymore?! It’s lazy

Reactions: 20
For someone who has 3 million followers she cant even get 100k likes not to mention the highest amount of comments is a little over 100 and who knows if their even real people

Reactions: 10
Zoe is clearly having the last laugh here - still getting millions of views on her videos, still getting a good number of likes on Instagram. She knows her lane and she’s stuck to it and is doing it well.
Tanya should have stuck with YouTube and would have been way more popular after the break up if she’d maybe documented how she was getting on, her new healthy lifestyle, reinventing herself after it. Instead she basically shat on her YouTube fans, lost a load of weight but is sneaky about it, shoe horned her dog off and is just a bit of a knob now. You reap what you sow and she’s done this to herself with her dwindling likes and engagement. Exactly the same for Jim. If I were Zoe I’d be feeling rather smug that after 10 years I’m still the one doing well and set for life because I bet Tanya and Jim aren’t anymore.

Reactions: 22
It’s almost as if she has something to flog soon…like an irrelevant lifestyle brand? Nice pics tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone seen Jim’s podcast with Steven Bartlett? He talks very openly about his career and relationship, starts at 57mins

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She must be desperate for engagement to be so clearly baiting people with her boyfriend.

He really is short, yeah she's got her leg hiked up around him, but they're essentially the same height.

And then, the requisite ice cream photo to prove she eats ice cream and stays thin like the cool girl she is. While she opens her mouth and pretends she's sexy. She's so transparent.

View attachment 617428
That ice cream is going straight in the bin once the photo is taken.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but has anyone seen Jim’s podcast with Steven Bartlett? He talks very openly about his career and relationship, starts at 57mins
"Took over the world together" oh Jim 😂

The comments on this, she really has no supporters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He is just so unlikeable isn't he? Really cagey around the dates he and Tanya actually ended their marriage, and when he slithered onto Sarah's celebrity dating app page.

Reactions: 21
He is just so unlikeable isn't he? Really cagey around the dates he and Tanya actually ended their marriage, and when he slithered onto Sarah's celebrity dating app page.
he is a horrible person, I see no warmth from him in any videos ever, even with Sarah so contrived.

Reactions: 24
"she fell in love with me" not WE fell in love. ugh he is awful

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
its the fact he kept scratching the back of his neck for me when Tanya and their relationship was brought up. Seems disingenuous and kinda like a trait liars usually have when they’re telling a lie lol.

Reactions: 21
The comments on this, she really has no supporters.
Tbf the comments seem like they’re from people who’ve searched for her to slag her off/Trolls. I can’t imagine the average reader will have a clue who she is let alone the mystery over Martha

Reactions: 7
Jim is gross and even more of a bottom feeder/hanger on than Tanya ever was.

He has less personality and charm than Tanya and Sarah combined, which is REALLY saying something as they’re both awkward and dull as hell.

In other news, sick of Tanya’s food pics. She’s not fooling anyone. Her desperation for grid engagement is so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"she fell in love with me" not WE fell in love. ugh he is awful
He really wanted to say, and she became obsessed with me.

I don't think Jim loves anyone but Jim tbh.

Tanya brought her new bf home to meet her family in Norwich? Must be going well for them, which is nice. Maybe she'll crack a smile more often!

Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion: "No life, who dis?" No srsly, who is she any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.