Tanya Burr #10 Two line Tanya strikes again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Tanya she is terrible at acting. I wonder what the other actors and crew think about her? does anyone say anything, offer tips or recommend a course?
remember she did that "rada" summer course of whatever it was? (I put rada in quote marks as that is the kind of course anyone can pay to get into, hardly like she did a degree

Reactions: 11
Poor Tanya she is terrible at acting. I wonder what the other actors and crew think about her? does anyone say anything, offer tips or recommend a course?
If you watch that scene back you can see the actress she's talking to is trying so hard not to cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has she deleted like 90% of her videos??
Because she wasn't the skinny cool actor artsy edgy blonde it-girl she's now. She was the baking loving chubby Tanny from the block.

They're probably nice enough people not to say anything, plus possibly used to working with extras who are too big for their britches.

Im not sure they do think about her.
Exacly! 😂

Can you imagine showing up on the set and Tanya, the YouTuber you may have watched as a teenager, is one of the extras? I would probably have a little giggle if I were one the non-extra actors. Like on the inside, not to Tan's face.

Reactions: 15
I imagine nobody actually says anything at the time, she just doesn't get used again or ever recommended by the production team.
There may be feedback to her agent.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It doesn't sound like she'd be open to constructive feedback... which must be a nightmare if you are the director.

Reactions: 11
It doesn't sound like she'd be open to constructive feedback... which must be a nightmare if you are the director.
Completely agree because a lot of people must have provided her the feedback and she is for sure not taking into account. I don't know why she is so stubborn 🙄
And the clothes on that app? My lord, is she really thinking someone will buy this? 😳

Reactions: 6
would they even bother giving such a minor character feedback? I can imagine them doing a few takes to see if she improved then just giving up :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she deleted like 90% of her videos??
There's no rhyme or reason to her mad deleting, it's really the strangest thing. I think if she wanted to erase her old life/self then she would have to private everything but the last 12 uploads. I mean Jim's still in some of the videos she left up and there are still videos where she's at her heaviest and being the bubbly beauty guru. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
There's no rhyme or reason to her mad deleting, it's really the strangest thing. I think if she wanted to erase her old life/self then she would have to private everything but the last 12 uploads. I mean Jim's still in some of the videos she left up and there are still videos where she's at her heaviest and being the bubbly beauty guru. 🤷‍♀️
I wonder if it was her or her management who decided this? If I was Gleam I would view this as a mistake

Reactions: 1
would they even bother giving such a minor character feedback? I can imagine them doing a few takes to see if she improved then just giving up :LOL:
I meant like during the scene, between takes. If the director wants it redone when there wasn't a 'mistake', you need to be able to take on board what s/he says about your delivery or timing and I can't picture her doing that.

Reactions: 3
I think that her scenes are so short that the directors don't even bother to comment. Tell your line woman and next scene, go home and leave the job to professionals...oh and don't come back.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I imagine nobody actually says anything at the time, she just doesn't get used again or ever recommended by the production team.
There may be feedback to her agent.
the devil works hard but tanya burr's agent must work harder. how does she keep getting roles?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tanya started following two anxiety pages on Instagram the other day. Must've been a huge blow to her mentally to see Joe landing another role back-to-back while she's absolutely floundering. And it completely tears apart the narrative she told herself in her deluded mind that YouTube set her back and that actors are having a hard time getting work in this pandemic.

Today, she started following a photographer and an edgy modeling agency, @antiagencyldn. Don't tell me since she failed at acting she's gonna try to reinvent herself as a model and "focus" on that. 🙄 Has she even gotten any work with Premier? I guess the Stella article as they re-posted it? But that wasn't even modeling. It was just an article, really. Meanwhile you see all new work on their other clients' profiles.

It's just so sad. She clearly doesn't have "It" for the things she wants to do. She should just bow out (I would say gracefully, but she's been anything but that throughout this) and return to YouTube.

Reactions: 19
It's just so sad. She clearly doesn't have "It" for the things she wants to do. She should just bow out (I would say gracefully, but she's been anything but that throughout this) and return to YouTube.
To be white, thin, wealthy, well-connected and already have a built-in fanbase but STILL not be able to make it because you so fundamentally lack a morsel of skill or talent??? It's probably time to pack it up and try something else.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Tanya started following two anxiety pages on Instagram the other day. Must've been a huge blow to her mentally to see Joe landing another role back-to-back while she's absolutely floundering. And it completely tears apart the narrative she told herself in her deluded mind that YouTube set her back and that actors are having a hard time getting work in this pandemic.

Today, she started following a photographer and an edgy modeling agency, @antiagencyldn. Don't tell me since she failed at acting she's gonna try to reinvent herself as a model and "focus" on that. 🙄 Has she even gotten any work with Premier? I guess the Stella article as they re-posted it? But that wasn't even modeling. It was just an article, really. Meanwhile you see all new work on their other clients' profiles.

It shows how delusional she is . She thought that going to LA, being a thin blonde will get her discovered. I mean come on.
How stupid one can be and out of touch. Most of the well known actors started going to audition having multiple jobs to make ends meet before they got a breakthrough. It shows how little she knows and little homework she does.

Reactions: 14
BTW is she still friends with Scarlett? That daughter of that man who made Love actually and other movies. Forgot the name (I’m not British).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.