Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trash bag has now got a new perfume from hubby 🤔 sure it's not for Xmas with it being only a month away? Oh and it just happens to be the SAME perfume tan was showing off last week. Seriously!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Trash bag has now got a new perfume from hubby 🤔 sure it's not for Xmas with it being only a month away? Oh and it just happens to be the SAME perfume tan was showing off last week. Seriously!
Thanks, I thought I had seen it before, I couldn’t find it on her grid but was almost certain

Nope they are not staying so they are bleeping dickheads
I honestly hope they get pulled over, that is disgraceful

Reactions: 7
Clearly know she’s in the wrong as the comments are limited ! Absolutely shocking, disgraceful behavior, drink driving - lower then a bleep …pair of knees !!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry to quote myself but unless they’re staying in a hotel, Tasha has absolutely won twit of the week for me, she’s clearly shown them having 2 drinks each and that’s all we’ve seen. If they drive home after that they are absolutely disgusting…
From her stories and grid posts I’ve counted 7 different drinks. They are a disgrace

• Wow
Reactions: 9
From her stories and grid posts I’ve counted 7 different drinks. They are a disgrace
My good god, it’s a 2 hour drive?! I can’t believe how selfish and irresponsible they are, I just hope no one is hurt by their stupidity

Reactions: 7
SOS tanzi the gold toast and black toast will look tit together and why does she insist on saying a weekend away when it’s one night? #whowillthinkofthedoggys

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Burning question whoever did the “college run” for her almost adult son?? C’mon tash, enquiring minds NEED to know!

Reactions: 9
SOS tanzi the gold toast and black toast will look tit together and why does she insist on saying a weekend away when it’s one night? #whowillthinkofthedoggys
Because she is an idiot. She did this before and called it a weekend away.
God I hope she doesn’t lay out her knickers again!!! 😆😆😆

My oh has ordered this for our little girl #hedidntknow
Is it just me or can I see an uncanny resemblance 😆

Reactions: 5
Tans off on her Mini City break! True to form she’s just posted her outfit! No doubt there will be a breakfast posted shortly! #sopredictable
She’s going to look like a bouncer in that coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.