Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tan keeps talking about which plates will be for which occasion like Christmas breakfast, I think she’s actually planning on fannying about with a stupid table most of the day on Christmas but considering it’s unlikely any of her children will be with her I suppose she has nothing else to do, not like the dogs will get a walk either….
Them boots are vile, they look like something a teenager would wear and look good in, not a middle aged woman.

Reactions: 9
I bet her ankles can’t breath in those Ugg’s 🥴
Unless we see a full length photo they will be sent back and she will have some other boots on, just like the red boots for the Pooh walk and Tashas photos showed her wearing her wellies, of course she might not have worn at that moment but I think a lot of it is for show and returned.

Reactions: 7
Boots aside, Tanzi in coated leggings 😱

Definitely don’t want to be seeing a full on “outfit of choice” model pose like the one 🗑 does for us in her cluttered bedroom 😬

Reactions: 5
Tash wears coated leggings so tanzi has to wear coated leggings sad twats

Reactions: 8
Tan keeps talking about which plates will be for which occasion like Christmas breakfast, I think she’s actually planning on fannying about with a stupid table most of the day on Christmas but considering it’s unlikely any of her children will be with her I suppose she has nothing else to do, not like the dogs will get a walk either….
Them boots are vile, they look like something a teenager would wear and look good in, not a middle aged woman.
Honestly who can arsed especially on Christmas Day. I have a separate dining room so I do dress my table the night before. But that’s only because I won’t get the time on Christmas Day.
We have croissants in the morning because who wants to be stood cooking all bloody day.
It’s enough washing up with Christmas dinner. And yes I do have a dishwasher.
She thinks she lives in a TV movie. She really does.
Tanya’s jacket and those Ugg’s are giving me Michelin man vibes…..

Tash wears coated leggings so tanzi has to wear coated leggings sad twats
I bet she stinks after all that shopping 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Tash still hasn’t deleted the cocktail comment 😂
She's not replied to it either, if it was me I'd reply saying it was mocktails as it would be if I was driving

It's been removed now, according to the comments he was driving but you can literally see a beer in the pics

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh there are a couple of casual “hubby was driving tonight so missed out” comments dropped in now

• Wow
She had two cocktails and in both photos you can clearly see a full pint. So he clearly had 2 pints.
To me it’s disgusting to drive even after one. But hey ho…. Nothing stops these wankers!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s such a bloody liar if hubby was driving why has she deleted the comment? I thought she was pretty harmless but this is absolutely disgusting

• Heart
She's not replied to it either, if it was me I'd reply saying it was mocktails as it would be if I was driving

It's been removed now, according to the comments he was driving but you can literally see a beer in the pics
She’s sobered up, read here and realised she’s dropped a bollock hasn’t she? As I said last night, you can clearly see 2 pints of lager next to 2 of the cocktails and the third one there is 2 glasses ready for it. When you read this Tash, we’re not as stupid as you, we know he had at least 3 alcoholic drinks and drove a 2 hour journey and you obviously condoned it to be posting it so publicly. To borrow a line from your SILTB shame on you!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Honestly who can arsed especially on Christmas Day. I have a separate dining room so I do dress my table the night before. But that’s only because I won’t get the time on Christmas Day.
We have croissants in the morning because who wants to be stood cooking all bloody day.
It’s enough washing up with Christmas dinner. And yes I do have a dishwasher.
That’s it, I have never looked back at Christmas and thought ooh what lovely plates or wasn’t the tablescape so extra (wanky) the people who are sitting around the table matter more than what’s on it, the sooner she get’s that into her head the happier she might be!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.