Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£160 for that ESPA advent calendar! 😱
What happened to a good old fashioned £2 cadburys one 🤣
My good God! That’s ridiculous and from Tasha as well she’s normally the poor relation! I like a Mini Heroes advent calendar and at £5 I think that’s enough to pay! To be honest me and the toddler will probably share one as I’m slimming and I don’t like him having loads of chocolate on his little teeth.

Batten down the hatches ladies and gents the Christmas wankfence has begun…..

I always have a traditional one with a picture behind the door!

These two are full just full of consumerism, it’s all about what they’ve got in life! Pretty sad I think!

Surprise, surprise Tan is taking her dogs for a walk today!
I’ve had dogs my whole life and I’ve never felt the need to publicly announce I’m taking them for a walk because it’s done every single day so unless we’re meeting friends and their dogs for a play date it’s boring to mention it. She obviously walks them poor dogs that infrequently she shouts about it when she does, lazy witch, she doesn’t deserve them poor animals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just bleeping cant deal with this tit much longer....all this for a cup of bloody tea!!! a bloody rolling pin as a prop....🙈🤦🏼‍♀️
I just see so. much. clutter. There’s programmes on the telly about compulsive hoarders who have less clutter than these two 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's drawn faces on eggs and called them spooky... She needs her head checking.

And Tans 6 monthly dog walk today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why has tash pulled part of the reduced sticker off her eggs ? Why has she drawn faces on her eggs? Why is everything so spooky? So many questions she really is a lunatic

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love them cheap advent calanders, like the ones off the market, the taste of the cheap arse chocolate reminds me of being a kid and the excitement about christmas. Not wanking £160 on some shite just to outdo your sister in law and for the gram

Reactions: 15
I sometimes wonder if these two (and others like them) are actually fake accounts set up by marketing companies who have retail clients. It's the only (kind) explanation for such abhorrent consumerism. My city is hosting the UN Climate Change conference for the next couple of weeks. We're fighting a losing battle when people like this actively encourage and participate in buying future landfill.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I sometimes wonder if these two (and others like them) are actually fake accounts set up by marketing companies who have retail clients. It's the only (kind) explanation for such abhorrent consumerism. My city is hosting the UN Climate Change conference for the next couple of weeks. We're fighting a losing battle when people like this actively encourage and participate in buying future landfill.
You are my people 🙏🏻 It makes me so sad and frustrated to see the amount of rubbish they buy, only to be shipped out to land fill the next day. The amount of fuel they waste, to go to the shop to buy this tit, the tit that’s come half way around the world from countries that don’t give a tit about the planet (or their people), to come home and then throw it out to buried in our beautiful planet. 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
I bet Those fancy advent calendars are crap and full of stuff you don’t really fancy or use. Like when you buy the beauty box at M&S cos you spent £40 and half of it is for someone much older or younger than you 😂

I don’t come on here too often anymore but when I do, I realise it’s the same old tit day in day out, year in year out. And my god, if Trash calls her almost adult son and teenager ‘kiddies’ one more time 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who needs that many pumpkins outside their door? Bet she just wastes and bins them after 31st aswell.

Tash life just bores me, shopping, tat buying, reading store magazines, making up spooky shite, eating treaties, babying her kiddies. It just seems like such a boring mundane life

Reactions: 8
Who needs that many pumpkins outside their door? Bet she just wastes and bins them after 31st aswell.

Tash life just bores me, shopping, tat buying, reading store magazines, making up spooky shite, eating treaties, babying her kiddies. It just seems like such a boring mundane life
She hoiks those same pumpkins in and out too like a bleeping loon for pictures 😂😂😂.

Also does she ever walk those dogs anywhere else? It’s just the same boring stretch of wood once ever couple of months. They must dislike her, poor sods.

Reactions: 6
Honest to God , who the duck places a load of leaves all over their legs for a picture. She really is the council house version of Insta 🙈 And don’t even get me started on that orange twit dressing like a pumpkin all weekend 🤣

Cosy Sunday evening with my family…….where the duck are they then 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think most of what they say and do lately is aimed at us. Which is hilarious 😆
Well done ladies you truly are a pair of cunts.
As for the food you’re serving Tan, duck off.
How can making dinner make you chuckle. You need a bleeping life love!!
As for sorry not sorry, are you not sorry for being a dick? Or are you sorry for not having any friends.
As for the hocus pocus idiot, imagine if you didn’t spend your money of a load of landfill, what you could actually do with your crappy house. You might actually make it look half decent. But sadly you don’t have the brain capacity to plan for it.

WTF is it with 🗑 and all that Hocus Pocus stuff? More bloody pjs! She seriously needs help with all this!

And this looks absolutely vile that Tan is serving 🤢
Not sure describing it as spooky makes it look edible! 🤮

Reactions: 14
Ffs who has the time or even want to cut a pineapple like a pumpkin and mould mince into a skull just for her and her 'H2B' if I did half the stuff these two morons did my other half would have me locked up it's not normal adult behaviour

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.