Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wahhhhh tanzi has #shocker instead of #shacket! You’re right tan you are a shocker

I really wish tash would proof read

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does 🦧 have to announce everything she’s doing weeks in advance? Who does she think cares what her and 🌮 are going to get up to nine weeks on Tuesday? Does she feel actual physical pain if she doesnt tell everyone what she’s spending her money (or credit) on?! Is her desperate need for validation and approval ever going to change? So many questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve stayed in one of them hut things that Tan’s booked, it was valentines night and freezing, I enjoyed it cause it was a dark skies area and we went to see the stars.
….. But, they’re tiny, everything smells cause of the wood burner, it’s terrifying going to the toilet after the sun sets, the wood fired hot tubs take ages to set away and you have to tend to the fire constantly to get them hot enough - and it takes hours to heat.
I really don’t think you could do more than one night in winter and I’ve done Glastonbury and other festivals where I’ve happily roughed it.
Tanzi doesn’t strike me as the roughing it type but of course it’ll be the best thing ever, such giggles and fun etc 🤢

Reactions: 8
Tasha’s spooky fingers look rank!!! It’s what I imagine her own hubbie’s looks like after he’s fingered his latest local bike behind tasha’s back.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
🦧 desperately trying to get her engagement levels up by having taco comment on her post three times,
AFE4D882-0D57-49E9-8AA3-E3D78017EE0C.jpeg
and her arch doppelgänger @no3with3 complimenting her on her looks! 🤣. To be fair she is somewhat dressed for the part - very pumpkin-esque!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am gutted there won’t be a Christmas cottage, we were massively let down last Christmas. Don’t worry about Tan and being in small spaces. She lives in a shoe box. She will take props and stuff.
Why would you go somewhere you can’t take the dogs? I’ll tell you why, because she is a tit owner z

• Haha
£160 for that ESPA advent calendar! 😱
What happened to a good old fashioned £2 cadburys one 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I could be wrong, but didn’t Tran have one of those last year or year before? She almost certainly had the monogrammed bracelet. Copying again are we Trash? Where does she find the energy. It’s really quite sad…

Reactions: 5
She’s got one up on Tan- Trash’s got £10 more than Tan’s Charlotte Tilbury one!!

I don’t see the e big thing about advent calendars. The £2 Cadbury one is perfect, why do we always have to go over board these days! The meaning of Christmas is totally lost on our consumership. I get really nostalgic at Christmas time, I remember my 90s Cadbury calendar and trying to pull the wool over my Mums eyes by carefully peeling the bottom of the calendar back, pulling the tray out, eating all the chocolate and sticking it back in. My mum knew all along. See those memories kids will never have 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s got one up on Tan- Trash’s got £10 more than Tan’s Charlotte Tilbury one!!

I don’t see the e big thing about advent calendars. The £2 Cadbury one is perfect, why do we always have to go over board these days! The meaning of Christmas is totally lost on our consumership. I get really nostalgic at Christmas time, I remember my 90s Cadbury calendar and trying to pull the wool over my Mums eyes by carefully peeling the bottom of the calendar back, pulling the tray out, eating all the chocolate and sticking it back in. My mum knew all along. See those memories kids will never have 😂
So true, but she won’t spend money on changing her hospital tiles.
Where will she book now for a Christmas break?
I earn a decent salary as does my husband. We have a small mortgage yet we are noticing things are expensive and I wouldn’t dream of spending that much on something like that before Christmas. I honestly don’t know how she does it on her tit salary and the amount of hours she works.

• Heart

I always have a traditional one with a picture behind the door!

These two are full just full of consumerism, it’s all about what they’ve got in life! Pretty sad I think!

Surprise, surprise Tan is taking her dogs for a walk today!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.