Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone make any sense of Tanya’s latest post? Why did the dog have blood ‘gushing’ out of him?

Reactions: 4
Can anyone make any sense of Tanya’s latest post? Why did the dog have blood ‘gushing’ out of him?
I must admit I read the post twice and couldn’t make any sense out of it. I thought he’d been dead a while as she only ever photographs the sausage dog

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused which dog is ill? I thought it was the other one but she keeps photographing the sausage dog? Is that dog poorly? Nuts.

Link to new one that was made

I am glad to see them back in the Instagramer section 😌

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.