Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2793043
The 15 year old-esque mirror kissing vids are peak cringe. Even those who are fans of her...what enjoyment would they get out of these vids?

The thought that these two get it on makes me feel super uncomfortable. 🤢😷
I'm sorry I feel extra mean today, but this angle has him looking like a thumb with a cheap toupee coated in grease. His forehead side boobs just add to the ick. How does Tammy not ruin her make-up with all the oil slicking down from his head over the fivehead tatas when he kisses her?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What on earth is this rubbish?
She literally said to someone in a TikTok a few days ago that she never uses a filter, when they suggested she should stop.
Her face looks like wax. Zoomed in and it's an entire blur.
Her boobs 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Did Tammy Photoshop Matt's forehead? 😆
HAHA, omg, she did. Probably because everyone was laughing at it on the post.
But look at her fish lips kissing him. Why did she even get them overfilled when she has her wedding coming up? You'd think she'd be toning things down. Is she going to be a thotty bride?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I can't with him 🤢🤮
Doesn't Tammy cringe at this?

Tammy said that he's a Groomzilla. Maybe he wants to wear tit like this at their wedding, to take the limelight off her. Because he fucks the camera more than her
Santa has entered the building

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They leave her children once a week for several days to f around in hotel spaces. Or he goes to children's events, not much in between. Does that count? LOL. He's been far from content in her stories, he definitely did not want to be at her children's school events or somewhere with them. I find it funny she does not want him to be a step dad, but she clearly will marry him, make him a permanent member in her children's lives and takes him places with her kids or to her children's events. That's clearly bordering a parental form. He's clearly figuring he's in over his head, there will be distractions and other priorities besides him getting some once they're married.
She’s going to get really sick of doing all the parenting - especially parenting him too. She needs a partner who will engage with the kids and wants to be their father figure. Massive red flag!
---
I can't with him 🤢🤮
Doesn't Tammy cringe at this?

Tammy said that he's a Groomzilla. Maybe he wants to wear tit like this at their wedding, to take the limelight off her. Because he fucks the camera more than her
I’d like to wash his hair. Twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a legit surgical way to deal with his neanderthal forehead? Will he get a few hundred mils of filler to hide it? Remove it from Tammy’s babboon lips and puffy face and use it to hide Matt2.0’s lunkhead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there a legit surgical way to deal with his neanderthal forehead? Will he get a few hundred mils of filler to hide it? Remove it from Tammy’s babboon lips and puffy face and use it to hide Matt2.0’s lunkhead
You bet he will do something. I'm guessing the blokes never got so much hate in his entire life, since being with Tammy and he was probably thinking he was gods gift to women :devilish: If she's already photoshopping him already, she'll pay for surgury

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tammy is in SO deep with this guy and made such a fool of herself. She is hellbent on making this work no matter what. Matt could cheat on her and she would still act on social media like he’s a gift from god. I’ve never been a Tammy “fan” but liked watching her account in a people watching, with my morning coffee, kinda way. I absolutely cannot stand her right now. I actually feel sorry for her sisters/family who would be rolling their eyes and dying of second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 14
Remind me of the guys at year 10 formal that wear those bold coloured suits from lowes :sick: tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_20240308_183201.jpg

Happy International Women's Day- sincerely, the guy who reduces women to a number on a list of how many he's banged.

• Haha
Reactions: 20