Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay from my understanding I don't think these kids are actually buying these and stuff. they more go to mecca and look, then buy the new kmart dupes of them

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for young girls these days.
I was brought up going camping, fishing and doing things for free with my family and I appreciate everything now.
The only thing that should be splashed on the face and body, is sunblock.
Saskia is doing Tammy's poses, copying her every move. She honestly doesn't have a role model that isn't living their life behind a camera lens, all the Hembrows are the same. And now a step dad that loves himself more than any of them.
It's all about looks, designer brands and the body. Sass is on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.
I can't help to think her life would have been so much more wholesome if Reece was still around. I didn't appreciate him back then, but I do understand his reasoning behind not uploading them.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I personally wouldn’t want my mum posting stuff like this about my teeth... Also, interesting that she only takes her daughter to the dentist after ppl started commenting on it.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I personally wouldn’t want my mum posting stuff like this about my teeth... Also, interesting that she only takes her daughter to the dentist after ppl started commenting on it.
Wow, I didn’t realise they were that bad. Poor Saskia.

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for young girls these days.
I was brought up going camping, fishing and doing things for free with my family and I appreciate everything now.
The only thing that should be splashed on the face and body, is sunblock.
Saskia is doing Tammy's poses, copying her every move. She honestly doesn't have a role model that isn't living their life behind a camera lens, all the Hembrows are the same. And now a step dad that loves himself more than any of them.
It's all about looks, designer brands and the body. Sass is on TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.
I can't help to think her life would have been so much more wholesome if Reece was still around. I didn't appreciate him back then, but I do understand his reasoning behind not uploading them.
Reece's parents always took the kids to similar adventures. His mum posted about it before she locked her pages. They were always on the go. Everyone here is right about Sas and the kids, how messed up will this be for them. I went to my little cousins' birthday party yesterday. They're (twins) close in age to Saskia. You wanna know what happened?

It was a children's party. A set-up only for them. Every sort of food, from fruits and snacks, to pizzas and a bit more elaborate kid friendly meals. Cake too. They requested a specific set-up after their two favourite characters, so the parents went all out, so their kids have a good memory. Not for the adults to use it as backgrounds for their YouTube videos or Insta snaps. My partner and I tried finding good gifts they both could use (clothes, toys, other stuff they asked for), that fit the theme and preferences. The entire party was aimed towards kids and them having fun. We did sing for them, we all took photos, but it wasn't for their mum to get brownie points on social media. It was for family albums (yes, my family still does photo making and old albums). Not one adult pushed children aside or snatched mics from them to get in the spotlight, while another filmed it. Not one child there (and I've known a decent amount of them) was under the pressure of skin and hair care routines. They were just regular children. Comparing my family to how these influencers treat their kids and overtake their lives, I want to cry for their kids.

Reactions: 7
Anyone think Tammy is getting some work done? She's been very quiet the past 3 days and uploading old photos.
Matt Z stayed in Melbourne too.
Boobs re done?

Anyone think Tammy is getting some work done? She's been very quiet the past 3 days and uploading old photos.
Matt Z stayed in Melbourne too.
Boobs re done?
Hopefully, those things are fucked.

Although, good way for them to see each other. One tit is in QLD one is in VIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hopefully, those things are fucked.

Although, good way for them to see each other. One tit is in QLD one is in VIC.
Her tits are proper fucked, but her face is going the same way too.
I keep looking at this Matt bloke and he’s bleeping ugly, he looks like he’s lacking brain cells and he isn’t overly fatherly. She sure knows how to pick them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I keep looking at this Matt bloke and he’s bleeping ugly, he looks like he’s lacking brain cells and he isn’t overly fatherly. She sure knows how to pick them.
hes bleeping revolting, that ridge on his forehead is literally vomit inducing. At least Matt Poole was relatively good looking AND seems like a decent father.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's a dork in every sense. Comes across as a big dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All I can think of is those poor, poor kids.

Two of them have their dad off getting whatever 🌮 he can get in Bali, seemingly doing absolutely nothing with his life but posting black and white gym pics BeCaUsE i'M pUsHiNg BoUnDaRiEs and I'm unique brah, or what have you. Then a mum who chases whatever 🍆 she can, finding the most stupid "step fathers" that have literally no father-like qualities in them (bar Poole).

Honestly I think Poole is the best parent out of all of them. Yes, it was stupid how he jumped from that one chick to the next one, but hopefully that's it for now.

Those poor kids need stability and they need to feel safe.

Truth be told I'd hate having my own girls around someone like Zucchini. At least with his blatant disrespect of women he deserves absolutely no place in being a "StEp DaD" to girls. And poor Wolf for having a crappy "father" and "step dad" as a role model.

Actually tbh, I wouldn't worry too much about Zucchini because I know it won't last. But for the moment I hope he leaves no big impressions or bad memories for Wolf and Sass.

Looks like kids always lose when there's narcissistic adults involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Definitely. She's off all her socials.
Yep and no replies on her post, which more than likely was posted by someone else or pre scheduled. Also no recent stories and Posy is staying with Matt P. Her 30th next month, she'd be getting something surgical.
We better pay attention. Maybe getting ass topped up to fill the cellulite pockets created from BBL disintegrating.

• Haha
Yep and no replies on her post, which more than likely was posted by someone else or pre scheduled. Also no recent stories and Posy is staying with Matt P. Her 30th next month, she'd be getting something surgical.
We better pay attention. Maybe getting ass topped up to fill the cellulite pockets created from BBL disintegrating.
I definitely thought she's getting butt work redone, her butt has been looking progressively worse. It's been, what, five years since she got that BBL in LA? Maybe that's the expiration date for American procedures. She seems as proud of the horrifying boob job as she's proud of her choice in men, I doubt she'd be redoing them now. I do wonder who the poor older kids wind up with at this time. They don't get to see mum when she's partying, when she's with new boyfriends, with her insta girlfriends and when she's getting work done. She spends barely quarter of a week with them.

Reactions: 6
I definitely thought she's getting butt work redone, her butt has been looking progressively worse. It's been, what, five years since she got that BBL in LA? Maybe that's the expiration date for American procedures. She seems as proud of the horrifying boob job as she's proud of her choice in men, I doubt she'd be redoing them now. I do wonder who the poor older kids wind up with at this time. They don't get to see mum when she's partying, when she's with new boyfriends, with her insta girlfriends and when she's getting work done. She spends barely quarter of a week with them.
The only time she spends with them is when she shoves a camera in their faces and makes them perform and dance with her, just to show what a cool, great mum she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wouldn’t be surprised if she gets her butt reduced considering the overly modified kardashian look is on its way out. Was only thinking the other day about how the reason she’s probably struggling with engagement (besides her vapid personality) is because the fitspo/gym girl body and lifestyle isn’t as popular anymore

Reactions: 11
Mystery solved. We should have known.
She's dumped the kids. She's been in Melbourne all this time with fuckstick.
Makes sense that she's been spruiking the mummy loves you posts lately.

Reactions: 5
Five stories full of endless eye fking herself and eyerolling, flung open mouth, greasy hair (is there anything else she can do with her hair besides not wash it?), and making relatively nice dresses look cheap. The awful boob job making it worse. Speaking of... Maybe there's someone in Melbourne offering a two-for-one mouth-closing and implant-fixing surgery for cheaper than usual. Let me have my hopes up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha