Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ten times worse on tiktok
Never be afraid of not revealing the pedophiles. We need to see their names in case Tammy does eventually block them and God forbid something happens to one of the children.
Could be used as evidence

Giving a baby a massage is very sexual in the eyes of a pedophile. Sadly so is giving them food, especially bananas and watermelon and lollypops. It's the sucking motion and visuals. This is how sick they are
I don't intend on having children, but even I know posting them half-nude, anything in mouth, bath and massage time are huge offenses and plentiful content for those disturbed people. We all know Tammy reads comments, she admitted to it. Why doesn't she want to protect her children if she sees those? Is earning engagement from an extra comment by a psycho more meaningful to her than keeping her babies safe? Should that be the case, she's as disturbing as those people are. I don't have tik tok, so I don't know, but after this I really don't want to know. After this I just want to give my family and friends hugs for rarely posting my little cousins, and for respecting their privacy.

Reactions: 6
How does she keep getting away with undisclosed ads? Even when she does tag it she waits a few days and removes the tag 🤦🏻‍♀️

Would anyone actually WANT to listen to her audiobook? She speaks so monotone I can’t imagine their being any enthusiasm when she reads her book!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would anyone actually WANT to listen to her audiobook? She speaks so monotone I can’t imagine their being any enthusiasm when she reads her book!!
Imagine if she used her fake breathy American accent too 🤣
It's no wonder people think she's from America. Or was that because she was constantly there after Reece, thotting around with rappers?

• Haha
Just saw Tammy’s tiktok from yesterday making pickles (🙄) and it’s so obvious she’s trying to copy Nara smith’s TikToks it’s a carbon copy of her even down to how she speaks…. She’s so unoriginal

Also noticing that in the outfit videos she forces the kids to do wolf is looking more and more obviously over it.. he is getting to an age where kids at school must be aware of the videos his mum makes him do. I really hope she lets him sit them out soon.

Just saw Tammy’s tiktok from yesterday making pickles (🙄) and it’s so obvious she’s trying to copy Nara smith’s TikToks it’s a carbon copy of her even down to how she speaks…. She’s so unoriginal

Also noticing that in the outfit videos she forces the kids to do wolf is looking more and more obviously over it.. he is getting to an age where kids at school must be aware of the videos his mum makes him do. I really hope she lets him sit them out soon.
People have said exactly the same thing.
Poor Wolf. Bullying starts around this age and I can't imagine how he's feeling. Especially the matchy matchy cult clothing, which makes it even more embarrassing.
I'm actually surprised Reece hasn't done something about it considering he hates kids on the net. I reckon Tammy has paid him out, that's how he lives his lifestyle and he's too afraid/ cowardly to say anything to her.
And now Sass is copying her moves, which is so damn heartbreaking. The girl has enough to worry about. Can't stand how comments say how cute she is copying her mum. You know what, she's always going to be in Tammy's footprints/ steps. She will have very little self worth growing up like that. She'll never have her own identity, ever.

Reactions: 9
People have said exactly the same thing.
Poor Wolf. Bullying starts around this age and I can't imagine how he's feeling. Especially the matchy matchy cult clothing, which makes it even more embarrassing.
I'm actually surprised Reece hasn't done something about it considering he hates kids on the net. I reckon Tammy has paid him out, that's how he lives his lifestyle and he's too afraid/ cowardly to say anything to her.
And now Sass is copying her moves, which is so damn heartbreaking. The girl has enough to worry about. Can't stand how comments say how cute she is copying her mum. You know what, she's always going to be in Tammy's footprints/ steps. She will have very little self worth growing up like that. She'll never have her own identity, ever.
I'm not on tiktok, instagram is bad enough, so I only go on what is written here. So true about the kids, it's just a matter of time before Wolf gets teased at school. I can see the other kids bringing up her ass shots Tammy is so self absorbed, using her kids for content and $$$, and people comment what a great mother she is, wtf.
Reece was paid out, he seems to not be part of their lives anymore, not my business, but the loser doesn't even live in the same countries . Neither does Tom Cruise, loser too, love his movie, whatever. Sadly I see Saskia, following in Tammy's footsteps too.

LOL they look like they're at a funeral, not a wedding dress fitting. At least Amy has a semi-genuine smile. Everyone else is just like 😐

And another awful, ill-fitting outfit choice from Tammy
Lol the fact they all colour coordinated for wedding dress shopping/a fitting is beyond cringe they look so tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL they look like they're at a funeral, not a wedding dress fitting. At least Amy has a semi-genuine smile. Everyone else is just like 😐

Because they all know she’s making a mistake 🤡 if that was my sister I would intervene and tell her to slow down! Let’s hope she has a prenup

Reactions: 8

Looks like their personalities match their looks. Non existent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The lingerie add is so embarrassing, I don't know why's the company keeping her around. She couldn't wash her hair for a few pictures. Used a hair band to keep it back and make it less visible. Managed to look like an over sexualized, greasy headed, AI generated Cinderella of P*rn hub. On top of that, it isn't even disclosed it's an advertisement post. The comments are slamming her quite a bit, I'm gonna admit I'm glad. She's not going to leave her practise of objectifying herself, not when she's a mother with an almost pre-teen son. Not when she's engaged for the third time and allegedly madly in love (for the third time). Not when she's getting married. If it's not gonna be for her children or her partner, I wonder if there's anything that'd make her stop posting sexual content.

• Sick
The lingerie add is so embarrassing, I don't know why's the company keeping her around. She couldn't wash her hair for a few pictures. Used a hair band to keep it back and make it less visible. Managed to look like an over sexualized, greasy headed, AI generated Cinderella of P*rn hub. On top of that, it isn't even disclosed it's an advertisement post. The comments are slamming her quite a bit, I'm gonna admit I'm glad. She's not going to leave her practise of objectifying herself, not when she's a mother with an almost pre-teen son. Not when she's engaged for the third time and allegedly madly in love (for the third time). Not when she's getting married. If it's not gonna be for her children or her partner, I wonder if there's anything that'd make her stop posting sexual content.
Matts mum sometimes comments but never on these thotty posts of her.
Did Tammy go on the cruise with Matt? He left today but Tammy had dinner with Sopha Dopha. Unless of course Tammys story was pre recorded. Maybe she doesnt want people to know she's left the kids again for a week. I'll wait to see if there's current posts from her

Matts mum sometimes comments but never on these thotty posts of her.
Did Tammy go on the cruise with Matt? He left today but Tammy had dinner with Sopha Dopha. Unless of course Tammys story was pre recorded. Maybe she doesnt want people to know she's left the kids again for a week. I'll wait to see if there's current posts from her
Lol at Tammy trying desperately trying to remain relevant by clinging onto the next up and coming influencer despite sopha being almost 10 years younger than her…. but then again that’s about Tammy’s maturity level anyway… they’re both cringe in my opinion

Does anyone follow Tammy in Snapchat?
Is she uploading from cruise because by the looks of it, Matt's gone on his own.
He uploaded a story yesterday asking people what to expect and a while back he was saying it's Tammy's first cruise.
But she uploaded a story in her house this morning......pre recorded?????
I wonder why she didn't go all of a sudden?
She got her nails done yesterday morning too, which usually indicates an event

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow Tammy in Snapchat?
Is she uploading from cruise because by the looks of it, Matt's gone on his own.
He uploaded a story yesterday asking people what to expect and a while back he was saying it's Tammy's first cruise.
But she uploaded a story in her house this morning......pre recorded?????
I wonder why she didn't go all of a sudden?
She got her nails done yesterday morning too, which usually indicates an event
Today's footage is old. Look at her nail polish. She still has the dark red on fingers.
Yesterday morning she had a nude nail polish done. She uploaded story in her car.

• Wow
Reactions: 4