Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is this rubbish?
The man has so many gay qualities, it's hilarious 😆 I was just waiting for him to flap his limp wrists in excitement that a footy player felt the need to lie to him.
Biceps, what a joke. The blokes a jellyfish.
And he speaks like an imbecile

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
WTF is this rubbish?
The man has so many gay qualities, it's hilarious 😆 I was just waiting for him to flap his limp wrists in excitement that a footy player felt the need to lie to him.
Biceps, what a joke. The blokes a jellyfish.
And he speaks like an imbecile
Spoken like a true narcissist

Reactions: 4
Thread ;
Tammy Hembrow cut her child’s hair with nail scissors. Big forehead Cheater is still getting into her knickers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What the duck is wrong with this woman?
Someone needs to put a stop to her exploitation of Posy being made to cry for laughs. This is child abuse and you can't tell me otherwise.
Once was bad enough but she knew it triggered people, so she did it again.
I hope Matt Poole gets bombarded with messages/ comments.
And I hope he puts a stop to this

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to put a stop to her exploitation of Posy being made to cry for laughs. This is child abuse and you can't tell me otherwise.
Why on earth would you do this to your child!

What the actual duck
She did this trend last week and knew it made Posy cry, so why the duck would you repeat it knowing its going to make her cry again?????
And then console her at the end of the video, when you know you're responsible for causing her to cry. Is Tammy really that fucked up in the head?
Is she on drugs or something? She's lost the plot.
I wonder what Matt and his family think of this? Both of the Matts family, actually.
And one fucked up fan commented that it "will toughen her up" :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
What the actual duck
She did this trend last week and knew it made Posy cry, so why the duck would you repeat it knowing its going to make her cry again?????
And then console her at the end of the video, when you know you're responsible for causing her to cry. Is Tammy really that fucked up in the head?
I wonder what Matt and his family think of this? Both of the Matts family, actually.
And one fucked up fan commented that it "will toughen her up" :mad::mad::mad::mad:
It’s absolutely mental!! I don’t have kids, but my dog is a real sook with certain things and there’s absolutely no way I’d do something that purposely upset him. I cannot fathom how she could do that to her own child and not have her heartbreak at listening to your own baby crying in distress from something you’re doing

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have no words. What a self-absorbed, abusive, narcissistic piece of silicone trash this woman is. Spent her entire time eye fking her new lips rather than comforting her own baby... In what sort of a messed up world do we live in that abusing babies makes for entertaining content?! I'm holding Matt Poole accountable for this too because he's not doing a thing to stop it. Good God. I came here for a light-hearted way to start my week and this is what I came to...
---
What the actual duck
Is this on tik tok? Lucky I don't have it because I'd be permanently kicked off if I did and saw this. What deranged person believes a just-turned-two-year old needs 'toughening up'?! She's a baby, for crying out loud. A baby! What would you even 'toughen up' a baby for, who still cries for comfort and inability to express herself? Or in this case, cries because her mother is abusing her for views. She's not at an developmentally appropriate age for anything emotions related, except expressing them. Heck, Tammy's older children are still undeveloped to be emotionally regulating themselves, that's a scientific fact. Learning emotional regulation takes up to the first 10 years of life. That's what parents are supposed to be there for, to help identify, name, describe the emotions and guide their babies through regulating them. Not to be making them cry to get views or 'toughening them up'. This is disturbing on so many levels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have no words. What a self-absorbed, abusive, narcissistic piece of silicone trash this woman is. Spent her entire time eye fking her new lips rather than comforting her own baby... In what sort of a messed up world do we live in that abusing babies makes for entertaining content?! I'm holding Matt Poole accountable for this too because he's not doing a thing to stop it. Good God. I came here for a light-hearted way to start my week and this is what I came to...
---

Is this on tik tok? Lucky I don't have it because I'd be permanently kicked off if I did and saw this. What deranged person believes a just-turned-two-year old needs 'toughening up'?! She's a baby, for crying out loud. A baby! What would you even 'toughen up' a baby for, who still cries for comfort and inability to express herself? Or in this case, cries because her mother is abusing her for views. She's not at an developmentally appropriate age for anything emotions related, except expressing them. Heck, Tammy's older children are still undeveloped to be emotionally regulating themselves, that's a scientific fact. Learning emotional regulation takes up to the first 10 years of life. That's what parents are supposed to be there for, to help identify, name, describe the emotions and guide their babies through regulating them. Not to be making them cry to get views or 'toughening them up'. This is disturbing on so many levels.
How do you know Matt hasn’t done anything to try and stop it? Do you really think Tammy would pay any attention to him if he pulled her up on it - especially if she’s narcissistic.

How do you know Matt hasn’t done anything to try and stop it? Do you really think Tammy would pay any attention to him if he pulled her up on it - especially if she’s narcissistic.
Last time Tammy exploited infant Posy in diapers and got questionable comments, people raised hell in Matt's comments. Tammy's videos got taken down a couple of days after. The next upload or two of the same type of content went down in the same day they were posted. That's what happened when he needed to be told to protect his baby online. I assume anyone with clear conscience would put a stop to a baby being emotionally tortured for mum to get views online. This is her at least second upload in a mere few days, everyone finds it funny, no one says a word (Poole included, publicly) and she keeps going. When neither parent is stepping up to protect the child, I personally would blame both. He has the financial means, which many don't have, to go about it the legal way if he wanted to and if she didn't want to co-operate. He could get a legal order to prevent the child from being used on camera on both of their ends. I assume that would hurt both of their pockets as they both make money off Posy.