Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sims outfit randomiser strikes again. I'd never buy any clothing items from someone with a fashion taste rivaling her taste in men. Tammy, girl, what are you thinking?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tammy's face looks different. Can anyone pinpoint anything? Besides hair color.
BTW- the caption on new post "mums night off" ( or something). Screamed with laughter. Surprised someone hasn't commented that it definitely isn't 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why was Matt even at the music festival when it was a girl's night out with all her besties? The girls went on a party bus to the festival, he wasn't on there but suddenly he's there waiting for her at the event. Why can't he leave her alone to enjoy herself. A bit like when he forced himself onto Saskia's time with her at Taylor Swift. He seems very jealous and possessive.
He doesn't look happy here either. Tammy is off her tits.The weakling is struggling to support her.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Why was Matt even at the music festival when it was a girl's night out with all her besties? The girls went on a party bus to the festival, he wasn't on there but suddenly he's there waiting for her at the event. Why can't he leave her alone to enjoy herself. A bit like when he forced himself onto Saskia's time with her at Taylor Swift. He seems very jealous and possessive.
He doesn't look happy here either. Tammy is off her tits.The weakling is struggling to support her.
I came here to say this too. She’s the friend who brings her boyfriend to the girls night out 😬never a good sign 🚩

Reactions: 15
There's a video of him standing guard over Tammy while she's having a blast with her girlfriends dancing. He standing there awkwardly like a security guard. What a weirdo jealous psychopath.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Finally reunited with my favorite co-worker today. We snarked a little over the break and she sent me these from tik tok. These two apparently did a couple's challenge and the videos are so uneasy for me to watch.

Both eye-fk themself so much in the camera. Both are so rough with each other. Tammy acts like a petulant child in hers. She also indirectly made herself a hypocrite. Before this, she was poor and got subpar education, and only had 'two boyfriends' pre-Zucchini. Now she admits she went to three different schools (Singapore one included) and she's had at least four boyfriends, which I think the count is higher. Plus if she only had three boyfriends and got engaged to each one, that speaks for itself.

Zucchini made his video so uncomfortable for me to watch. He's had a psychopathic face in both of them and he's had a grip on the back of her neck throughout his whole video. He was rough pushing her down as well. This feels like it isn't gonna end well in more ways than one.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Finally reunited with my favorite co-worker today. We snarked a little over the break and she sent me these from tik tok. These two apparently did a couple's challenge and the videos are so uneasy for me to watch.

Both eye-fk themself so much in the camera. Both are so rough with each other. Tammy acts like a petulant child in hers. She also indirectly made herself a hypocrite. Before this, she was poor and got subpar education, and only had 'two boyfriends' pre-Zucchini. Now she admits she went to three different schools (Singapore one included) and she's had at least four boyfriends, which I think the count is higher. Plus if she only had three boyfriends and got engaged to each one, that speaks for itself.

Zucchini made his video so uncomfortable for me to watch. He's had a psychopathic face in both of them and he's had a grip on the back of her neck throughout his whole video. He was rough pushing her down as well. This feels like it isn't gonna end well in more ways than one.
He has eyes that are dead and shifty.
I always look at eyes first. I dont find him attractive at all but maybe thats due to the eye situation.

Reactions: 8

Omg, this is video is awful, definitely this isn't going to end well at all, but hey, I'm here with 🍿 🍿 to watch it play out.

Reactions: 7
It’s so crazy that they’re marrying someone they don’t even know
Oh, but he's tall, and she's 'hot', and they're soulmates! She's only had a soulmate with each boyfriend she has, but this one is her speshul sooolmait. Totally what makes them so compatible.
------------------------------
I really hate how she's started filming Posy's tantrums as well. Your child is vulnerable, doesn't know how to express herself, or soothe herself. She needs her parents. Not a camera in her face. Stop eyeing yourself in your phone and be a dang parent. I'm also disliking the fact she lives in a huge house, and she decided to stick a waking baby in her school aged daughter's room. Couldn't the baby get a nursery or stay in Tammy's room? Why does a little girl need to be awoken every time Posy gets up throughout the night or early in the morning? It's not her duty to bear younger siblings' sleeping schedule. It's just adding onto my ick of Tammy's known child neglect and not wanting to parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh, but he's tall, and she's 'hot', and they're soulmates! She's only had a soulmate with each boyfriend she has, but this one is her speshul sooolmait. Totally what makes them so compatible.
------------------------------
I really hate how she's started filming Posy's tantrums as well. Your child is vulnerable, doesn't know how to express herself, or soothe herself. She needs her parents. Not a camera in her face. Stop eyeing yourself in your phone and be a dang parent. I'm also disliking the fact she lives in a huge house, and she decided to stick a waking baby in her school aged daughter's room. Couldn't the baby get a nursery or stay in Tammy's room? Why does a little girl need to be awoken every time Posy gets up throughout the night or early in the morning? It's not her duty to bear younger siblings' sleeping schedule. It's just adding onto my ick of Tammy's known child neglect and not wanting to parent.
The fact Tammy let Posy run around the house at night time when they are all asleep is beyond me. First time it happened, she should have put a stop to it. Move the crib into Tammy's bedroom and put child safety lock on door. Tammy has hard stairs, she could have easily fallen down there onto the concrete floor. Amongst a million of other things that could have happened. How can she even laugh about it and make it into content.
I'd be ashamed to admit I was an incompetent mum.
Her solution was put her in toddler bed so she can get out whenever she pleases without hurting herself climbing out of crib.
How does that address any issues?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doesn't Tammy also live ON THE WATER!?
She does and there's no gate or fence that leads to river. Posy is a good climber and obviously as Tammy said, a great escape artist. Posy could easily climb her pool fence too with all the stuff Tammy has laying around her yard to use as a step up.

• Wow
  • Sad
The fact Tammy let Posy run around the house at night time when they are all asleep is beyond me. First time it happened, she should have put a stop to it. Move the crib into Tammy's bedroom and put child safety lock on door. Tammy has hard stairs, she could have easily fallen down there onto the concrete floor. Amongst a million of other things that could have happened. How can she even laugh about it and make it into content.
I'd be ashamed to admit I was an incompetent mum.
Her solution was put her in toddler bed so she can get out whenever she pleases without hurting herself climbing out of crib.
How does that address any issues?
But if she has her toddler in her room, how else could she bed and wed random strangers to fullfil her own selfish needs?

That aside, I can't keep track of how awful and truly incompetent she is to them. How many times were her older children without their seats when they needed them. How many times she took them into deep water without water equipment to keep them safe. How she left 1 year old Posy unattended in water too deep for her, so Zucchini can grope mummy for their social media feed. How Saskia could've been decapitated a few times without a car seat and with a seatbelt sitting too high, cutting into her neck. Thank whatever power that Tammy didn't get into an accident, given that she used to film herself when driving. Same for how many p-dophiles she feeds her children to on the daily. What you've said too, her doors and gates unlocked, leading to pool and backyard water, when she has a wandering toddler. It's a shame Reece's parents and Matt 1 can't have more custody lawfully.

• Sad
When I was a 7 year old, I was playing with Bratz dolls, not writing books about skin care.
We all know where this is leading to.
Poor Sass. Innocence already gone
to be fair, the skincare trend is going crazy in primary schools now!! all about the drunk elephant, sol de janeiro

• Wow
  • Sad
to be fair, the skincare trend is going crazy in primary schools now!! all about the drunk elephant, sol de janeiro
Primary school aged children going crazy for $93.00 skincare products and writing books about skincare is absolutely ridiculous and quite scary. More fool the parents who indulge these things!!

IMG_0071.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Primary school aged children going crazy for $93.00 skincare products and writing books about skincare is absolutely ridiculous and quite scary. More fool the parents who indulge these things!!

View attachment 2818727
Jesus Christ, primary school kids are using this?
My face care was all from Woolies and probably under $20 all together - the clearasil foaming wash with the neutrogena microbeads 😂
Can’t say it was great for my skin or I’d give my future daughter the same, but I also can’t say I’d give her youthful skin such expensive items unless it was A) beneficial and B) she used it properly

Are kids nowadays aware of the product because they’ve seen it on social media, or because their mothers have been influenced to buy it for them?

Reactions: 9