Tammy Hembrow #3 Does Tammy get the ick, or will the 3rd engagement actually stick?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ludicrous advertising post.

✔ Undisclosed
✔ Greasy hair
✔ Questionable, unflattering, oversexualized poses and photos (for the outfit she's supposed to promote)
✖ Muscle definition on said over sexualized photos
✖ Sun protection after a melanoma scare
✖ Engagement only consisting of horny, creepy old men and occasionally bought bots.

She's becoming more desperate, and has been stuck on 17,6M for a long while. When do we think she's gonna go out to purchase more? Thirst traps don't seem to work anymore.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Another ludicrous advertising post.

✔ Undisclosed
✔ Greasy hair
✔ Questionable, unflattering, oversexualized poses and photos (for the outfit she's supposed to promote)
✖ Muscle definition on said over sexualized photos
✖ Sun protection after a melanoma scare
✖ Engagement only consisting of horny, creepy old men and occasionally bought bots.

She's becoming more desperate, and has been stuck on 17,6M for a long while. When do we think she's gonna go out to purchase more? Thirst traps don't seem to work anymore.
😆 Just read the comments.
Someone said they can nearly see the brown around her bum hole 😲🤣🤣🤣
She's actually advertising that singlet, not even the swimsuit. So what's the purpose of showing her fat ass?
Man it's tacky as duck.
And she looks dried out like leather in the sun.
So much for sun protection. No hat. No umbrella. No shade. Stupid witch. No apologies if she gets melanoma again.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
😆 Just read the comments.
Someone said they can nearly see the brown around her bum hole 😲🤣🤣🤣
She's actually advertising that singlet, not even the swimsuit. So what's the purpose of showing her fat ass?
Man it's tacky as duck.
And she looks dried out like leather in the sun.
So much for sun protection. No hat. No umbrella. No shade. Stupid witch. No apologies if she gets melanoma again.
Imagine that big bum with a giant scar right across it when/if she gets a sun cancer on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I received this set, I'd be returning right away. The color doesn't even match.
And how many freaking times does she have to say obsessed and with different outfits over the years. She says she wears something all the time but with about 10 different outfits. The girl has no intelligence whatsoever.
Oh I forgot - No return policy. So I'd be stuck with mismatched set

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If I received this set, I'd be returning right away. The color doesn't even match.
And how many freaking times does she have to say obsessed and with different outfits over the years. She says she wears something all the time but with about 10 different outfits. The girl has no intelligence whatsoever.
Who is even buying this tit and where exactly are they wearing it too?
Barely covers her nips let alone someone who has bigger boobs than her!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
And people always just ignore him which I think is hilarious because he's obviously fishing for compliments.
So apparently he was going to propose to his last girlfriend after 2 months too because he said she was the one. It's on his podcast.

• Wow
So apparently he was going to propose to his last girlfriend after 2 months too because he said she was the one. It's on his podcast.
That little boy doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut.

Tammy, sweetie, did it hurt? When you played yourself and your children for uptenth time by running after guys who don't care about you? The more time goes on, the less I'm inclined to think there'll ever be any pre-nup involved.

Reactions: 5
How much bleeping Denim does one need!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she posted this story, laughing about wearing heels to her son's basketball game. How about wearing a see-through white singlet to an event full of young boys? You can clearly see the outline of her areolas and nipples. So inappropriate!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So she posted this story, laughing about wearing heels to her son's basketball game. How about wearing a see-through white singlet to an event full of young boys? You can clearly see the outline of her areolas and nipples. So inappropriate!
When did you ever think the day was about Wolf? Haven't we learnt that getting her thot out is more important 😬 Her outfit at last week's match was just as bad. People mentioned it on her TikTok.It's the grey outfit in today's post by car, with the side boob reveal and top that barely covers boobs.
It's bad enough Wolfs friends at school need to witness this but now he has another different crew having to see it. The older he gets, the more skin she shows.

Reactions: 10
I don't know what's going on here but she looks awful. Her lips are fucked.
She looks more miserable with this Matt than her previous relationships.
Ps- had to throw in a eyebrow ski slope for good measures 😁
Yikes, is he half Neanderthal?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do they do anything else other than these weird beach dates!?
They leave her children once a week for several days to f around in hotel spaces. Or he goes to children's events, not much in between. Does that count? LOL. He's been far from content in her stories, he definitely did not want to be at her children's school events or somewhere with them. I find it funny she does not want him to be a step dad, but she clearly will marry him, make him a permanent member in her children's lives and takes him places with her kids or to her children's events. That's clearly bordering a parental form. He's clearly figuring he's in over his head, there will be distractions and other priorities besides him getting some once they're married.

Do they do anything else other than these weird beach dates!?
Like who the duck wants to eat that tit every fricken day. Always the same tit on the plate. Her entire content is re runs of re runs.
She did these beach scenes with Poole. Exactly the same.
And watch the tiktok, the weather is absolutely crap and windy, yet she dragged them all down for content. The kids must be sick of doing the same scenes
---
They leave her children once a week for several days to f around in hotel spaces. Or he goes to children's events, not much in between. Does that count? LOL. He's been far from content in her stories, he definitely did not want to be at her children's school events or somewhere with them. I find it funny she does not want him to be a step dad, but she clearly will marry him, make him a permanent member in her children's lives and takes him places with her kids or to her children's events. That's clearly bordering a parental form. He's clearly figuring he's in over his head, there will be distractions and other priorities besides him getting some once they're married.
All the slob does is lounge around on her couch or in bed, doing nothing. Its no wonder she has eye baggage, she has another baby to look after

IMG_20240303_201337.jpg

The 15 year old-esque mirror kissing vids are peak cringe. Even those who are fans of her...what enjoyment would they get out of these vids?

The thought that these two get it on makes me feel super uncomfortable. 🤢😷

• Sick